Ok Sup Forums no more bullshit...

Ok Sup Forums no more bullshit. A recruiter comes to your house and tells you that the anglosphere is uniting and gathering people to begin the 10th Crusade to liberate the Middle East and remove Kebab for good. They want you to join, you'll be a footsoldier on the front lines.

Do you join up? Or are you just memeing on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabbaleen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pilgrim's_Progress#Characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill traitors first.

Would definitely give my life meaning...
Sure, I'd do it.

fpbp

its no use to fight islam as long as backstabbers and left wing politicans and "educators" brainwash our society

Give me a commission and I'll find my own men.

>its no use to fight islam as long as backstabbers and left wing politicans and "educators" brainwash our society

I never thought I would say this but: based germany.

Just kidding. I like Germany.

To be fair a crusade to remove kebab would never happen while social marxism still exists so you're free to imagine it has been eradicated to the point where a crusade to destroy Islam is widely supported

This, we got enemies in our own house. Besides kebab removes itself pretty well.

I'd be happy if we can liberate Europe at this point. The crusade can wait

As long as I can shoot the mortar again I will join almost any white army.

Pffft. Give me a commission and I'll be my own army. Cunts wont even see me coming.

Give me a sword, some bulletproof armor and I'll start in Britain. No women or children though, gonna need them as unskilled labor to help build up munitions and armor

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wants to use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the Romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, things that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the well-being of their own families.

You think you know more about Christianity than the Pope?

But using it as a moral high ground as something that can be universal to any people vs a death cult that forces you to grow a beard and suicide bomb civilians is a much better use for it than as an "empty shell"

Hell might even convert some people after they see the community that most Christians have when it comes to helping each other out.

You would need to start at home before pushing forward.

Then yes, I would join without a second thought. I don't value life that much anyway and I have always liked the thought of killing arabs.

What is this? A filthy wench sullies the proud symbol of knights templar? Stays triumphant over a mujahaddin who could beat her down unarmed and unarmoured with ease?

The only useful thing this whore could do is polishing the footmen's spears during the camptime and washing their blood-soaked clothes.

Can an Atheist like me be a Crusader Sup Forums?

I wish to retake Constantinople once more and Cut off mudslime heads right off with my brothers.

You faggots would say yes in this thread and say no in person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabbaleen
These are the true christians.
Dirt-poor egyptian pigfarmers whose priests wear turbans in their churches made oif hollowed out caves.

This is Mr. Worldly Wise-man, He will persuade you based on arguments of morality and laws of society. Listening to him will take you off the "straight and narrow" road leading to salvation and onto secularization after Christ hands you defeat at the hands of your enemies to humble you.

This happened before. Faith is not a warlike tool to give you 100% victory. Abide by scripture, and tradition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pilgrim's_Progress#Characters

Of course, we were once Anglo clay. We will fight with our Anglosphere brothers any day.

Do they pay? If so, then yes, cause I want to stop being a leech on my parents.

says the brit who's letting his country be raped and taken over by muslims