(((NYT))) WRITER (((TOM FRIEDMAN))): PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP COULD BE COMPLICIT IN CREATING AN ISRAEL THAT IS 'EITHER NO...

(((NYT))) WRITER (((TOM FRIEDMAN))): PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP COULD BE COMPLICIT IN CREATING AN ISRAEL THAT IS 'EITHER NO LONGER JEWISH OR NO LONGER DEMOCRATIC.'

>Israel is clearly now on a path toward absorbing the West Bank’s 2.8 million Palestinians. There are already 1.7 million Arabs living in Israel, so putting these two Arab populations together would constitute a significant minority with a higher birthrate than that of Israeli Jews — who number 6.3 million — posing a demographic and democratic challenge.

>More worrisome is the fact that President-elect Donald Trump — who could be a fresh change agent — is letting himself get totally manipulated by right-wing extremists, and I mean extreme. His ambassador-designate to Israel, David Friedman, has compared Jews who favor a two-state solution to Jews who collaborated with the Nazis. I’ve never heard such a vile slur from one Jew to another.

>One day Trump will wake up and discover that he was manipulated into becoming the co-father, with Netanyahu, of an Israel that is either no longer Jewish or no longer democratic.

archive.fo/gSULJ

Are the Israelis actually crazy enough to think annexing the West Bank isn't demographic suicide and that it won't lead to a civil war, unless they either expel or commit genocide on all the Arabs living in Israel and the Palestinian territories?

The Israelis want all of Jerusalem.

They are using the "demand the whole cake to get the best part of the cake" trick.

They should just annex what they want and only allow Jews to vote.

Voila, democratic Jewish state.

Mudlimes totally disenfranchised.

Give them somewhere to go by peacekeeping in Syria and opening their borders for them.

I don't mind genociding Mudslimes as long as it's someone else doing it. If there were many where I lived, I guess I'd have to get my hands dirty.

OY VEY, not muslim immigrants!

That's for white countries only!

Just sterilize the palestinians. Problem solved

>how about some diversity Israel?

Can he outjew the jews?

Also : sick trips

>Israeli Jews — who number 6.3 million
fucking hell they really never want us to forget

literally
cannot tell who is jewing who anymore

They can absorb the Palestinians and ban Islam... a biblical conquest.

The whole "We Wuz Phoenicians/Canaanites."

Before the ancestors of Palestinians became Muslim or "Modern Arab," they were something else. They were Canaanites, Mesopotamians, etc.

The Muslim Arab conquests led to people in the region adopting Arabic and Islam.

Did the Jews learn nothing for the Spanish reconquest?

Make them convert.

Also, the Ottomans were dicks to the Arabs when they conquered them... so....

They'll probably expel them. I look forward to it.

I hope Israel absorbs the Palestinians in the West Bank and gives them the right to vote. It's not like they're not both sandniggers / semites of the same race and culture.

what is the end game.

everyone wargame, we need to know what will happen.

maybe...

israeli fights palestinians and rebel, then there is no more israel suddenly, and the israeli agents...

what would the remains of israel do?
they are in every government

So pro-Palestine Obama is helping Israel now? I can't keep up. Did Trump do that trick of his again?

>NYT
>((friedman))
Opinion disregarded.

They cant have all of Jerusalem. East Jerusalem belongs to Palestine and the arabs.

>pointing away from the cancerous nipple
Even goatfuckers know better.

Yeah thats not democracy, and i would support the arabs destroying fascism

this

The Globalist plan for Israel and the Levant is probably New Canaan or New Phoenicia.

The want a 100% secular non-ethnic state. They'll probably flood the place with SSA blacks to "culturally enrich it."

They'll turn Mosques, Synagogues, and Churches into movie theaters. They want a tame, secular, irreligious consumer and merchant state there.

If Israel is not Jewish, it will just be a copy of France. They'll tolerate Muslims taking over but not Jews?

If it's can't be Jewish, it can't be Muslim either, and it sure as hell won't be Christians because globalists hate Christianity.

I can make your mom convert to sucking black cock

>No felons allowed to vote in US
Yeah that's not really a democracy

>The Israelis want all of Jerusalem.

They can have all of Jerusalem.

Rebuild the temple. Expel the Arabs. Holy war nao.

Globalist plan... war. Destroy all religious sites. Destroy all culture there.

New Canaan/New Phoenicia.

The capitalist, secular, irreligious Levantine state that speaks Esperanto.

An arab capital will go up in East Jerusalem. Its that simple. Its their holy site.

Dont like it? Tough luck. Its the deal the USA negotiated.

Try and stop it, i cant wait for you uppity idiots to get locked up for this crap

It would be blissfully ironic if the Jews became the Nazis of the 21st century.

These people were not convicted of a crime shitlord

>Try and stop it, i cant wait for you uppity idiots to get locked up for this crap

LoL. Who is going to lock us up?

>muh white helmuts?

ISraeli settlments are a blessing. Palistinians should be happy israelis want to build. more jews = more jobs. millions of pali scum work in israel.

>One day Trump will wake up and discover that he was manipulated into becoming the co-father, with Netanyahu, of an Israel that is either no longer Jewish or no longer democratic.
Wait, wut... does this mean Trump's support of Israel is actually a negative for Israel?

The New World Order has no place for religion.

Winter is coming.

All shrines and monuments of old world order will be destroyed by the Nekrons.

A war in the Levant which destroys all religious monuments and leads to a New Canana or New Phoenicia is what they plan.

Some kike flag last night said he would rather be closer to Nazi Germany than Modern Germany and called me a leftie. They must be stopped, they are literally cancer.

They think Jesus or God is coming down here to defend Fascism, in for a rude awakening

Muslims should be genocided. The world would be so much better it's not even funny.

This is why I as a hardcore nazi support the expansion of Israel. Let them take and let them kill and let them have a big war that kills both them and the Muslims.

>Palistinians should be happy israelis want to build. more jews = more jobs. millions of pali scum work in israel.

That's okay once they're expelled and TrumpNYahu wall V2.35 goes up we can just send some hindu poo in loos to do the jobs that pisslamic scum won't.

Shut up, Stefan.

>muh fascism
You fucking cuck.

Both sides are against it.
Palestenians reject it since their education system will have less Koran studies and other crap

This is some major kike shilling.

>Trump out-Jewing the Jews AGAIN

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!

>All shrines and monuments of old world order will be destroyed by the Nekrons.

Nekrons was the real hebrews mang. Not dem khazars over dere n' Israel n sheit.

>unless they either expel or commit genocide
Mossad engineers a terrorist situation which demonizes the Arab population and then Israel uses it as justification for slaughtering their women and children. How to solve problems the Jewish way.

>They think Jesus or God is coming down here to defend Fascism, in for a rude awakening

Who the fuck do you think Trump is. Do you think a mere mortal could have survived taking on the people he has defeated?

>tfw going to Israel in June

How bad is the shabbat? I want to stay in Jerusalem but the airport is in Tel Aviv. Will I find buses on saturday?

Or should I stay in Tel Aviv friday night?

Syria should take them, they probably need the workforce.

>letting Israel take control of all the oil and other resources
You fucking idiot.

New World Order wants to eliminate all vestiges of the old world order.

Israel is a vestige of Old World Order.

A nation that reminds the world where Islam, Christianity come from.

All mosques, all churches, and all synagogues will the NWO destroy.

This is actually true.
Bibi knew removing the Gaza settlements would make HAMAS bolder and thus make them attack so that Israel would do a counter attack. Now look at Gaza now

The Arabs were sitting on our oil for awhile. But then they started wrecking the place so we evicted them and brought in a nice Jewish family from Brooklyn whose kids went to Hebrew School with Ivanka's.

The future Israeli or Palestinian police once Bibi is crucified and the peace deal is signed into law.

They will never have 100% of the West Bank. Get over it.

Im a Christian and even I know that. The West Bank will never be 100% jew. Keep pushing for that and youll win a very stupid prize. Like a new Arab War with rearmed nations or a Nuke from Pakistan. Man cant be expected to follow gods commandments perfectly, we are imperfect.

The bible has no place in geopolitics, now agree to peace and shut the hell up. The arab countries want to do it for the sake of the region

KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM

And you all doubted him

THIS FUCKING FAGGOT
from wikipedoia
>He also views American immigration laws as too restrictive and damaging to economic output
Another jew that loves immigration in America but is hesitant to endorse it in Israel. Funny that.

read American Jew inside racist Israel. there are many secret Jew officers who survived to enact the same in Israel used their knowledge of warfare to take over Palestine.

Was Trump really just play 6 million dimensional chess all along?

A mortal thats a professional scam artist? Yes.

And thats the person that zionists fascists trust the most and shunned the world for. A man that breaks all 10 of the Commandments

>The future Israeli or Palestinian police once Bibi is crucified and the peace deal is signed into law.

Lol.

Delusional.

The U.S. and Israel will do as they please and the shitskins will do as we say.

I really hope Pakistan sends a nuke, we will turn them into a distant memory.

Or an all out Arab invasion. We will flatten their ability to wage war and they will do nothing. Because they are nothing more than indolent children playing with the toys we sold them.

They need to drop it. Kerry and Obango did this. Trump needs to outright call them out on it. I really think he should give a speech explaining what the UN resolution does and the implications it has for the Arab world attempting to levy sanctions against Israel. Trump needs to pull funding for the UN and support troops and such. The UN has become bullshit and a tool for Arabs and SJW to exploit.

>Another jew that loves immigration in America but is hesitant to endorse it in Israel. Funny that.

He sounds quite concerned about muh economy.

It's okay once we expel the Palestinians there will be plenty of room for the Diaspora to exercise their right to return to their homeland.

Cancer spotted. Cant wait to kill you stupid fucks again.

You and your Zionist Fascists deserve nothing more than the worsr possible death.

You have not a single ally in this new war. Youre all the Anti Christ

THE JEWISH WARS INTENSIFIY

The Arabs have been nibbling on Israel since the 60s. Israel needs to enforce it's sovereignty. Besides Palestine has no economy, no legitimate non terrorist funded government economy.

>Jerusalem

>belonging to arabs

>ever

Fuck you, it is Christian Holy land.

>The UN has become bullshit and a tool for Arabs and SJW to exploit.

Obama will be angling for the Sec General chair from the day he leaves the oval office.

It's almost guaranteed that the U.N. will have their funding pulled, because the moment that Saudi Arabia became the chair of the Human Rights Council it was crystal clear that the organization had failed catastrophically and become a self-parody.

Keep the security council. Expel the mudslimes.

YES I KNEW WE'D BE THE NEXT NAZIS
>unless they either expel or commit genocide on all the Arabs living in Israel and the Palestinian territories?
Riiight here

Cuck.

The Jews need their revenge. It's better for us if they release their repressed need to genocide, towards the mudslime world than Europe.

>You have not a single ally in this new war.

Keep telling yourself that. All the way up to the point that the drone strike lands right between your tendies.

We prezdent now nigga. You should shut the fuck up before we put a jackboot up your neckbearded ass.

Arabs and Muslim world would go to Palestine and East Jeuruseum for Pilgrimage and spend tons of money if Zionists would finally fuck off. That would fix their economy.

Thats what they want

>Trump
>Fascist
>A jewish one at that

Keep thinking he wont side with the money, aka the NWO. The guy doesnt want to fight wars, he wants to make money with everyone like the business man he is

1)we are not going to annex all of the west bank anytime soon. Only the C territories which barely have any arabs.

2)more jews are moving in and make aliya as more and more paleshits are immigrating to arab countries, Europe and the west.

3)The paleshits cannot have a state. It will be a failed mudslime terrorist hub like the rest and they don't even want to recognize us.

Mark my words. It's the second reconquista. The kebab will be gone.

What ? Because 1 dude appended the Bible in 20th century, makes it true ?

That was rhetorical.

>The paleshits cannot have a state.

You will die if they dont

I'll never get this rationale that just because some delusional and possibly mentally ill barefoot Bedouin wrote a book about how his skydaddy has made his people the oversears of a foreign land, somehow secular people should respect their claims to this Land. I don't believe Jews are the chosen people or that's these Gods exist, but I do think Jews do have a right to claim ownership to this land considering they are the closest thing to the natives of Israel.

We will die if they will.

They cannot win now. They are divided, weak, corrupt, retarded. If we give them a state it's only a matter of time before they rebuild their strengths and drive us into the sea like Saladin and the mamluks did to the crusaders.

Good luck Moshe!

Now I'm not a fan of any of the sand people, but in the battle between Kebab and Bagel, the choice is obvious.

>He unironically thinks that jews will let palestinians live in places they conquered

>Only the C territories which barely have any arabs
Thats a fuck huge amount of area though. Thats like Mexico saying We are only going to annex the parts of Texas with no cities on them

The money wants to stomp out domestic terrorism that is standing in the way of peace in the middle east.

They are fine with violently repressing stupid leftists who are so head over heels with their "muh diversity" circle jerk that they think that Palestinians are capable of being anything but a terrorist cell.

That's kind of the whole point of us doing it

Texas is rightful mexican clay tho

Maybe american jews need to make aliyah to restore the israeli demographics then?

Texas always wanted to secede.

Not sure if that's what they meant.

>They are divided, weak, corrupt, retarded.

You rigged the system for those things to happen. Ease up off of the Arabs in the west bank.

They only have 22% of land left. The closer that number reaches to zero is the closer you are to your own apocalypse and destruction. Take heed you my friend you were given a fair warning by a Christian

>facists reeeeeee
Fuck off cuck

No, fuck them. You can keep the leftist cancerous Trojan horse, Thank you.

>They only have 22% of land left. The closer that number reaches to zero is the closer you are to your own apocalypse and destruction.

You see Moishe, If you destroy your enemies. They win.

That's the definition of an apartheid state. It has been tried before, and it led to alienation from the world, and eventually to democratic multicultural society, who has become a mess, both for white and black.

The question is legitimate, the jews seem to be commiting collective suicide. Once again.

>Trump likes Israel but tumblr said he's literally Hitler so I must make up a conspiracy theory that says he actually will do something bad to Israel

Jesus Christ, American politics are even funnier than our fat politician of 5% approval rate

Only because it gave in to stupid leftists.

Mandela was a terrorist and should have taken a helicopter ride.

Israel is not going to end up a shitskin run basket case like South Africa.

Israel needs the people. They just aren't making babies. Same with Germany.

I don't know, Hans. If you don't support israel, mudslimes are going to take over Jerusalem and the whole area, making it garbage like everything they touch.

At least with jews you could visit.

The only apocalypse and destruction will be on the Islamic side my friend. We are not the cute little diaspora jews anymore. They will be obliterated by our might like in 1967 or will live in peace with us accepting our righteous rule over our ancestral lands. If we didn't have our jewish morals we would have gwnocided them like you guys did with the Native americans.The choice is up to them.

It's actually quite chilled. I was worried about having to keep shabbat but instead I spent the whole time in my hotel playing cards. I think that the only people who really keep shabbat are the religious ones

>still jewing like the jewish lawyer you are

Enjoy your nuke. Muslim countries will descend on to your country once you wipe away the Palestinian you fascist idiot.

The USA will let you die

You're not gonna do shit. Enjoy choking on the diversity you love to promote in our countries so much, kike. Jews will be a minority in Israel within my lifetime and there's nothing you can do about it.

>gwnocided them like you guys did with the Native americans.

As much as I'd like to take credit. it was about 85% smallpox. Though the Spanish helped repopulate by raping the shit out of the natives.

>Trump supporting Israel will lead to its destruction

4D laser tag

>implying niggers and sand niggers will be a problem with kikes out of the way

No, retard, SA was alienated from the World, who basically banish them from Global society. Israel is on the same path, the signs are everywhere.

And they can't survive like that. Even if they are Jews.