/subgen/ - Subversion General #5- UNDERCOVER CRACKERS EDITION

There are now cracks in the Democratic Party that weren't there two years ago. With Clinton denied the Throne, the Democratic Party is directionless on how to proceed. However, the Democratic Party and Nancy Pelosi stick to what they have been doing, with a heavy emphasis on Identity Politics.

Identity Politics is not their strength - it is their weakness and will be their demise.

>GOAL: Exploit the cracks and destroy the Party using the power of memes and dissemination of information.
This is very doable, given that there's an abundance of accurate information to go off of. All that's necessary is people willing to bring attention to the issue.

The factions at play:
>SJWs
>Muslims
>Black Lives Matter/African Americans
>Remaining Blue Collar Workers within the party
>Hispanics (Categorically the Catholics)
>Feminists
>Bernouts/College Students
>Environmentalists

Many of these groups have entirely incompatible and irreconcilable differences that everyone tries to ignore. It's time to bring them to light. It's time for their irrational coalition to die. We do this through the power of the internet and rapid transfer of facts.
tl;dr We meme the Democratic party to divide along natural fractures.

Guidelines:

Simply use any means that you have for editing images - Pixlr, GIMP, MS Paint are good for poorfags.

Be CONVINCING and SUBTLE, enough bad propaganda depicts us as fake. Use legitimate facts and statistics -- this is to be similar to the memes made in the old /cfg/ threads: legitimate information, brief wording.

You should ask if your images are:
>convincing?
>subtle?
>adequately portray democratic divides?
>converting to conservative/right-wing ideas?
>scattering them to separate factions?

Hashtags:
#DNCBlackout
#NoWhiteDemocrats
#BlackLivesMatter
#POCforDNC
Platforms:
Instagram (tag pro-black/feminist pages)
Twitter (tag relevant accounts)

>NOTE: This is NOT to be a DOX or raid operation. No flooding, no false info, no releasing personal details.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RESOURCES:
This is to be a fact-based operation, and as a result, proper resources should be used when deemed necessary:

>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

DUMPING EXAMPLES

Old thread:

bump

Clinton single handedly destroyed the DNC

Bump for thread of justice.

HEADS UP: One idea I had was to take Occupy Democrats memes and subvert them for our own uses.

Finally a decent thread.

Just a heads up, one idea we had on our sister thread at cripplechan was also distributing this propaganda IRL. Secretly, of course, but distributing it nonetheless. You can't run a reverse image search on a printed image.

This one is perfect. As long as this doesn't go full autism mode it could actually work

garbage

Bump

I would add that it's not just content, it's marketing.

A campaign for surrogates for trannies would win over a lot of the affluent white liberal and LGBT vote, but would play very poorly with black, hispanic, and white working class voters. Same with an ad or meme talking about getting the white working class back to work, broadcast to affluent hipsters. You can alienate a lot of your target audience that way.

Think of it this way: successful diamond stores target both men and women with their ads, but the ads are different. Women want to entertain fantasies of elegance and marriage proposals. Men want to know they aren't being pressured or bullshitted. So an ad depicting a man buying jewels for Valentine's day plays well with women around that time of year, but plays poorly with men because they feel pressured. So the good places broadcast the ad only where women are more likely to hear it.

Same deal here. Blacks don't give two shits about the issues of affluent white libs or trannies. Simply putting a good and effective ad in the wrong place hurts the coalition as much as or more than a well-crafted bad meme.

Want to hurt the dem coalition? 2018, target the black communities with a nonstop ad campaign declaring "This year is the year we finally give back to Trans* People." Saturate them. Do it so much that blacks begin to suspect they're an afterthought. The phrase "give back" or one like it is especially potent because it evokes dem programs. They'll demand more at the expense of LGBT.

Or try any outreach to the white working class, but do it on college campuses, targeting the women's studies department. Blast them with images of hardworking white men. "We are the roots of the democratic party, and we are its future." Libs won't be able to resist describing the "racist roots" of white men's involvement in the democratic party any more than they could resist that stupid, counterproductive "Drumpf" meme. Cheap shots are like heroin to them.

too much in your face.
change to: using bathroom you want

Such an original idea, user!

How come no one else thought of that before?

Hey, if people are on that, that's fine. If you've got any subverted OD memes, dump 'em here.

dumping

Someone do some WE WUZ KANS shiieeet, that'll really get em, like a "We used to be royalty before white people took over, and now the DNC is all white people telling the ones they conquered what to do" etc etc along those lines and put that stupid ass half pharaoh half nigger picture.

Daaaamm that bitch is fugly!!!

she a queen unleashe your twitters cucks

This is fucking stupid. Even Trump would denounce this as a waste of time

>Even Trump would denounce this as a waste of time
Trump isn't our God. We just got caught up in the shilling and made it seem that way.

>waste of time
Do you know where you are?

Fresh off the presses.

t. shill

yes just roll over leave the jewish tactics to the jews you gentile

jesus how have i not seen that

Nah, the vast majority of Trannies are so fucking retarded, they love niggers, all of them. This is one that will not work, focus on niggers they're retarded and extremely egotistical about the color of their skin while being really insecure about because they hate themselves. Trannies are just retarded.

The jews got to Trump

no shit so why the fuck would i give a shit what he denounces?

>tfw Trump has his own "dirty tricks" department and unlike Nixon he doesn't have to pay a cent

Bump

bump

bump :^)

Ah, the Meme War continues.

How could it end? We have the advantage.

The ride never ends.

sheesh bump again come on guys

humpdebump

This could work.

The most important task is funneling people and resources into the Greens and Libertarian party.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2017

Use Stein's increased reputation to convince them she's the best way to stop Trump.

Call up your Greens and insist they rub, gather signatures for them, flood social media with pro-Green material.

Divide and Conquer.

But who would fight for the Lolbertarians?

Nigs? Spics?

I love this whole idea but I would stay away from stuff like this that pushes the party in a sensible direction. A better play would be to have a trayvon or BLM rioter complaining about trannies getting attention instead of him

You mean Trump got to the Jews

College kids, but yeah Greens are better as a catch-all for people wanting gibs weed fag rights and other such things.

That one is perfect, actually. Trannies will throw a bitch fit and it'd further wedge the differences.

good thread. thank you op. Bamp!

There is no greater advantage than to be unpredictable.

This is why I love Sup Forums
From /cfg/ to /subgen/ you redpill normies bit by bit

I already see you influence on 9gag seeing my normie brother knows about Clinton foundation and the white helmets
I tried seeing the posts there and saw a Sup Forums post (the one with 2016 not being the worst since MIND CONTROLLED PROSTHETICS was realized this year) that was 2 days old in its trending page

Godspeed /subgen/ may you redpill the Generation Z and some libshits

N I C E
I
C
E

I'm all out.

> Pick an idea
> Do a thing
> Post results

What do you mean?