Obama designates two new national monuments

>United States President Barack Obama named two new national monuments on Wednesday, protecting 1.65 million acres of land around the Gold Butte and Bears Ears Buttes in Nevada and Utah respectively.

>This comes a week after Obama banned drilling in the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans.

>Notably, elected Republicans and locals have called his environment conservation efforts federal land grabs.

theguardian.com/environment/2016/dec/28/barack-obama-national-monuments-utah-nevada?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence#List_of_Mormon_wars_and_massacres
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Gold Butte and Bears Ears Buttes
> India posting
hmm really made me think

Obama was so based. Everything is downhill from here

they own like 47% of the land already

>pic

west is being cuck

Obama is having a little fun in his last weeks in Office. The Israel thing especially

Reminds me, gonna check and see whether he pardoned or commuted the sentence of Rod Blagojovich

Do not poo in the park

Still won't recognize Apache attack helicopters as a gender

This guy WEEEAAAAK

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

That's bloody outrageous m8

Wow, No wonder Cali wants out.

>Gold Butte
>Bears Buttes

guess we know now what he was into for 8 years

Would you rather have it "cucked" into the hands of a few corporations? At least everyone gets use of that land now. You know, American people being ensured access to American land.

You fucking imp.

Why does the government own Nevada?

>American people being ensured access to American land
>the amerilard believes this
ayy tyronne you don't have access to shit

kek whatever you say you potato eating peasant

tho i will say most of not all the spooky things happen on govm land and most missing people case like they was there and then a sec later gone

area 51

and im sure a ton of other shit thats not know of its not uncommen to see jets flying everwhere in nevada

Not a joke. To stop us (Mormons)

>At least everyone gets use of that land now
yeah fuckin' right dude. why are so many states suing the epa? hmmmmm rlly mks thought

The GOVERNMENT does not own this land you fucking morons. The people of the united states own that land. You are free to use it, free to hunt on it.

If you are a corporate cuck who would love to see it privatized and unavailable for the average American you are a fucking faggot who doesn't appreciate the FREEDOM that federal land grants you. Educate yourself you utter fool, or corporate shill. Fuck off.

to prevent mormons from expanding into non-mormon territory. there's 100-ish mile barriers of gov territory around every major mormon settlement.

Yes the federal government owns most land in the West but it's a good thing because anyone can go explore, camp, fish, hunt, etc on these lands. It'll be a sad day if we as a country lose these lands to greedy land grabbers like Cliven Bundy who will fence off areas and let their drunken hillbilly buddies ruin the land with their ATVs and fuck all attitude

Why is that? Inform me please

You're a moron asking another moron for "facts". Stop getting your information from Sup Forums dumbass

I cant tell if these are bots or if these people are actually just retarded.

The fallacies are too unreal.

I'd rather have a nice park than another KFC or mega mall.

State parks are about the only thing the government has managed to do right.

So go fuck yourselves. Fucking low IQ , shit tier meme posters.

Fucking thank you. FDR truly was the greatest President.

well. Thank you norway, for your thoughtful insight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence#List_of_Mormon_wars_and_massacres

Those are probably all pretty good reasons for both sides. The US is made of many small nation states, though over the past 4 decades the government has done everything in its power to erode them.

The Germanic and Irish communities are now pretty well destroyed, but for the longest time it was a Germanic/ nord/ slav controlled midwest.

Yeah, I think the government should take control of as much land as possible. I'd rather we have lots of untouched land than another strip mall. We could easily build denser communities and still have large houses.

And your map is just federally controlled land, it doesn't include all the nature and animal preservation lands cordoned off and protected from development.

The fed has been trying to social engineer people to live huddled together in big cities where they can have total control of people from cradle, to brainwashed education, to welfare, to grave.

Why do you come here if not for some information whether it be true or not? Why even go on the Internet for that matter ?

So basically "incase" any of them wanted to show their power, so to say.

Okay, just stop it, stop whoring the word "cuck" into sentences where it doesn't made sense.

There's nothing to do on that land you faggot. Most of that shit is desert.

>stop whoring the word "cuck" into sentences where it doesn't made sense.
Being a cuckold doesn't make sense either.