Are we already at the point where being a white heterosexual male could be considered 'hard'?

Are we already at the point where being a white heterosexual male could be considered 'hard'?

When were we ever not at that point

Why did you post this photo?

That's a dude, ain't it?

No it's just annoying when you are on the internet
Source: I am a white heterosexual male, age 22

it was always hard for you, faggot

It depends on circumstances.
Do you have a car and parents to mooch on, then go fuck yourself. If you have nobody and you work a minimum wage job just to keep ramen in your belly, then you have a right to complain.

Privilege = wealth.

do you buy lavish new clothes every year?
Privilege.

It's fucking simple.

I mean at least for as much as I remember being a ginger/blonde male was inherently more difficult than being a brown/black haired man. All things being equal.

Suck it up, buttercup

It has always been hard being a man.

Well what is hard? Not getting as many free handouts from the government? Not getting into schools when we have the same or higher grades as minorities? Having the same or better qualifications as minorities but not getting hired? Getting yelled, mocked and ridiculed by the mainstream left because of our ancestors actions?

Okay sure some of those things are shitty, but that hasn't stopped us. Stuff like that is primarily why we have continued to succeed. We don't need that shit because we are better. Life throws obstacles at you, you climb over them and make them your bitch. Complaining about how life is "unfair" is for women, niggers and jews.

its a guy

...a...are you a negro?

No, you're joking right?

I would fug this no matter what gender it is

skull shape

Don't forget...

never having your issues taken seriously

higher rates of suicide

media literally laughs at men who have had their dick cut off by their spouse

Take a backseat during emergencies

highest rate of suicides both attempted and successful

Most dangerous jobs by far

Die earlier on average due to various factors

Most likely to be a victim of a violent crime

shit on by the justice system in various facets

I could go on... women don't even realize how artificial and fucking ridiculous their grievances outside of being raped which most men find repulsive and will kick the shit out of a rapist given the chance and the law throws the book at them.

Also don't forget the fact that Men must sign-up for Selective Service while women, do not.

It's unusual, but her/his haircut also masks the shape partly.

Is there any hard evidence? I hate 2016 for making this even an issue. It should be illegal to be this convincing

If it was a choice every year id still pick atraight white male every time

You could say that men sometimes* have it hard.

* quite often, actually

My wife has trouble opening cans of soda. White men are literally the strongest and smartest option(not the fastest though)

Men have always done the hard work to keep the lights on and the women comfortable.

Women are just bitching more than they used to, and our fucked up society is letting them.

I don't know who is trapping who anymore

What do i know this girl from?