Is Poland the only hope for the white race?

Is Poland the only hope for the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polish people have mostly black hair and brown eyes, they'll never be white.

Yes

Weird looking folk I'll say.

Still... a lot of the women who come here are fairly easy on the eye and are not averse to the thrusting of a superior Anglo shaft in their rectal cavity. The men are fucked because they are all Igor lookalikes

>Lowest birthrate
>the hope for the white race

HAAAAHAHAHAAAHAA

Why are Americans so stupid, Poles aren't White dude.

that's like asking mexico to save america kek
>poor as shit country
>hope
jej

..says Genghis

>Poles
>white

okay

>autism the post

Yes.

fuck off we're full

>Is Poland the only hope for the white race?

It's a literal shit hole.

Poles dont white

no and no, brown hair/brown eyes is something rather rare here

/thread

slavs aren't white

Well, neither are finns

>poland
>white race

i mean i am aryan and all but that does not apply to the majority of people here!

i never claimed that

>

No. On the contrary, they are the enemy of the White race.

>t.

not true at all

No, Poland is cucked, a slave to the EU gravy train and to Jewish NATO interests. The last hope for the white race is New Zealand.

to be fair britbong, we don't send you our best. But the absolute worst dregs emigrate to netherlands.

>Poland
>white

Bon essaie..saloperie de drogué Écossais...

youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c

t. little israel

Your fault for being cuckolds who can't even crack down on poles who aren't even a protected caste like """""Asian""""" muslims.

nah mate

Okay ahmed

>in 2011, people of non-Swiss background made up 37.2% of the total resident population of Switzerland

I've been in Switzerland two times couple of years ago. Bern, Geneva, Zurich and Leibstadt. Every other person was brown or straight up black.

>white
>white

Wow those whites sure aren't white.

Honestly fuck those other whites for thinking they're white

We should kill them for not being as white as us
Am I white?
White white white
>white

t.basement dweller

No. We don't breed. We will be extinct sooner than you burgers will.

t. virgin half paki

"Totally you guise I fuck all their women and they are easy lol"

Thats what autists say

Women are easy everywhere in European big cities. The only way to keep them in line is the arab way - ie violence for being a "whore" which was a standard in the West but now is illegal.

White Race got a many hopes, we just should use 'em before its too late

And once again, the fate of the world is in the hand of a plumber.

Whole central Europe is our only hope for white race

KEK
E
K

>yes goyim, dont care about your family, let the good goverment take care of them.
>No goyim, just because it did work for thousands of years doesnt mean it is good for you.
>Goyim, let strangers raise you children and indoctrinate them so they will grow up as good goys.

Maybe in next graph you will prove us superioroty of single mothers?

shut up, Ahmed. no one cares about the fantasies you fap to

delet this!

Slavs aren't white. They have a yellow hue. Almost as if they have some Mongolian heritage...

> dat filename
KEK

True

no
its not
Poland is a mistake
should have remained Prussia

have you guys ever met a Polish person?

Yes, AMA

Is it true that the women automatically go from 10/10's to 3/10s once they hit 40?

>the netherlands

literally Sodom

No, most of them turn into milf

No. Fuck off. Leave us alone.

Fuck off we're full (of idiots).

Poland is the best Slav country along with Czech Rep.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Poland, the Catholic land of people who routed the Mahometan invasion into Europe.

I mean, who on earth doesn't think the Winged Hussars are bad ass?

I love the fact that people spew shit about the "white race".

There is no white race. It is an umbrella term for white people, but we are not one race. There a Germans, there are Angelos and there are Nordics and Slavs. These are not one race.

But we all know why people with the american flag tend to talk about the "white race". They are all halfbloods. Mixed whites with no genetic heritage. That is why every leftist shit idea stems from there. That is why the degeneracy that is race mixing is propagated from there.

The US is a lost cause and its people have the most muddles, confused blood in the world. I kinda pity them if they weren't responsible for so much shit.

>The US is a lost cause and its people have the most muddles, confused blood in the world
Clearly, you've never heard of South America, Mahmoud
Anyway, the races in question may be different culturally, but in most other regards they are similar

Lowest birthrate of a country that is 99% white. As opposed to some other ones I could mention ...

^ This.

Culture binds a people. Not color of skin. Culture is derived from the Latin cultus, meaning religious worship.

Ever since Protestantism split Christendom, Europe was divided into hundreds of competing sects, and ultimately, Protestantism delivered Europe over to secularism. Now, secularism is handing Europe over to Islam.

Without common religious devotion, cultus, culture, a people cannot be united. Welcome to the failure of classical liberal secularism.

>muh south america
Cute.

>Anyway, the races in question may be different culturally, but in most other regards they are similar
A Korean, Japanese and Chinese person would disagree with that. Fuck, black people from different parts of Africa would probably disagree. But fine, we are all one white race because we are sooo progressive. Feel better halfblood? You can keep on spewing those master race memes now.

>Implying that if you have black hair and brown eyes you're not white.
Whites are absolutely garbage without black hair/brown eyes ones.
Patethic.

This has also something to do with race. There are differences between people with white skin from iceland and people with white skin from Germany. In Iceland you'll have 80% blond and blue eyes while German people are a lot more prone to green eyes and brown hair.

And the meme that British people have bad teeth? That too is a sign of the British race.

Why are you people so blind to that when it comes to white people?

Nope. They've been xenophobic fascists for ages. That hasn't saved Europe yet. I think it might convince Merkel even more that she is right and Vizegard is wrong.

Because "white" is no banner under which a people can unite. Different religious cultures spanning different white races, all having the same color of skin, still results in disunity.

It's a canard that can always be herded into a corner, hiding true cultural problems.

Only if future of white race is communism.

BOLAND NO

not like we hosted the biggest diaspora of jews from 14th to 19th century

We both know you're a virgin

what the fuck language is this

Most of them fled to Germany and America when that became an option in the late 1800s.

J'imagine que tu preferes l'espagnole(mexicain)comme tous les cocus, du sud?

bon apetit, enjoy your opportunist vermin

>Poland

Unfortunately

Polish women are attractive, loyal, intelligent, fiercely defensive of their race which puts other whites to shame. Sadly Polish men are as dumb as cows and look similar to Frankenstein's monster.

Leaf, I was talking about the video. We already know the french leaves are shit.

>Non-white country
>Hope for the white race
>American education

Would you rather have catholicism which promoted racemixing?
The world used to be much whiter then, Ramses was confirmed a redhead, actually. It's strange that you'll never find this nowadays though.

>fiercely defensive of their race

Are you fucking joking me, Ivan? Are you actually fucking kidding me right now?

Polish women are bar none, far above even the goddamn Swedish - The biggest fucking coalburners on this continent.

This is not even some slav thing, this is strictly a Polish thing.

Where did the Church explicitly promote "race mixing"?

And yes. It is what built Western civilization after pagan Rome fell apart and barbarians were ripping each other apart.

>Where did the Church explicitly promote "race mixing"?
Gringo, I...

Wait, you mean when the Mexican people converted to Catholicism (as opposed to human sacrificing pagans) because of an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary?

Note: they weren't one united culture until Logos was introduced into their Ethnos.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc
nice picture from fucking Africa

Genuinly interested, where did this meme 'x is not white' came from? It's the jews isn't it Sup Forums?

t. future polish colony

The picture is irrelevant, there's hard data out there that show Polish female diaspora are far above likely to engage in interracial relationships.

The biggest coalburners per capita in Britain, Denmark and Norway? Polish.

To Amerimutts, having a lighter skin means you're white.
Put yourself into their shoes, they're so mixed they have to segregate based on skin color rather than ancestry.

I feel everybody that posts about women in the fashion you have has never even kissed a girl. Take this shit to /r9k/ you attention starved fuck.

>diaspora
>Polish
They left our country in pursuit for black cocks and euroshekels, of course they are gonna be trash coalburners, it's for the best that they are gone. I hope our whole diaspora gets Aids and dies.

>t. Polish diaspora

Not my fault your ancestors are shit.

Divide and conquer shill detected.

>We already know the french leaves are shit.

Mais on est les vrais feuilles, Bbba...

t.basement dweller
lose some fucking weight you fat fuck