Italy appreciation thread

we share our love for europe only good country (maybe poland too)

>not allowed:
>cucked countries
>faggots
>niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
bandierevenete.it/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_cVawIc7w
images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/italy-architecture-bob-coates.jpg)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Argentine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians
images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/italy-architecture-bob-coates.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albettone
youtube.com/watch?v=CEYliFw8IEw
youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since muh heritage is 14/88th Italian pastaniggers are okay in my book.
They're also fun to hang out with in Italy.

I enjoy Cartocci.

panettone>>>pandoro

we like you americans and also Trump

U wuz kangz

But we really wuz romans n shit.

Lol...... says the dude who great great great great grand mon was German and who married a nigger. Muh 14 88 heritage.

Well, at least you guys had some good shits and giggles in the past.

When F.I.G.A.? (Fare l'Italia Grande Ancora)

technically yes, but not the canditi shit

fucking collectivists

we dont like austria, please go out

I've grown to be much more appreciative of Italians and Italian culture over the last few years.

If only they could stop the pick-pocketing that's so common in Milan and the other large cities.

>they

But those are gypsies and North Africans, not Italians.

Thanks for 80% of our culture.

Most of the pick pocketers are young gypesies

only niggers, gypsies and terroni do that, just avoid milan, naples and rome. Every other city is perfect

> nearly 50% has Italian heritage
> speak Spanish

I met an argentinian girl, very cute and absolutly clever. She looks spanish, wonderful girl

But our dishes, the way we dress, talk and act is italian. Spanish cuisine and manners were deleted.

>terroni

I felt like there were more nationalists in Naples and Catania than in the north. What's up with that?

KEK wills Italy as the next superpower.

>than in the north
don't count big cities, they are full of liberal sjw commies. If you go in veneto for example we hate niggers/faggots more than anyone else.
Also terroni can be ok, just the ones from naples/palermo and big cities are fucking terrible

That is mostly true;
it could be said that Northeners have a more "open mind", while Southerners have a more closed mentality.
Basically, North Italy is much more in touch with the rest of the world than South Italy, where nationalism and racism still survive even in the young generations.
Most Southerners are openly Fascists, you could go in the streets and shout some racist catchphrase and people would clap at you, while in North Italy everything is more under (((control))).
In the end, if South Italy was a country of its own, it would be a third world tier country.

>t. Terrone Subumano.

You are mostly right but only for (((big cities))) like (((milan))) and (((turin))). Every other smaller city is pretty much far right..
When i was 12 we used to shout "W il duce" at school and the teacher laughed and clapped too and i live near milan

i read somewhere that nearly 80% of argentinians had italian heritage, they are just speaking spanish because it was the language that they found there when they arrived.

they are literally italians living on the other side of the planet, for us it's easy to tell thanks to their accent

Yes, I should have been more accurate while talking about it;
I am so glad Nationalism still survives throughout Italy.

The problem is...
1) America only knew SOUTHERN ITALIANS
2) Italy is divided basically into 3 MAIN AREAS (North, center, south)
3) This 3 areas ARE culturally, historically and even linguistically 3 different worlds...

so, when americans refer to ITALY or italians they refer only to one of this three cultures....The southern one!

From Milan, Turin or Trieste to Naples, Calabria or Sicily there's the same difference that exist between New York and Mexico City, Caracas or Rio de Janeiro!

>3 areas:
>South
>Center-North
>North-East
FTFY

Italians had a good reputation in the USA before the mass southern immigration: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

>Anti-Italianism in the United States resulted among some Americans in reaction to the period of large-scale Italian immigration beginning in the last part of the 19th century. Prior to that time, Italians, who had lived in North America from the beginning of the 17th century, were respected craftsmen, musicians, soldiers, merchants, missionaries, educators, artists and architects.[1] Italians and their descendants played an important role in the exploration and settlement of America, and were generally well regarded.

100% right, that's also why they say "italy isn't white" bullshit. My family is from veneto and we (50+ people) are all with green eyes and half blonde hairs too and i think Veneto is like 80% green eyes / blonde hairs

Actually, most Italian immigrants to America were from the North;
Southerners were seen as lazy while Northerners had a reputation as hard workers (it's still true to this day), so when sorting out Italian immigrants, they'd try to pick mostly Italians from the North.

No. Literally 85%+ of the immigration they got in the late 19th century and 20th century was from the south. Only Brazil and Argentina got mostly people from the north and center.

>bandierevenete.it/
>youtube.com/watch?v=k-_cVawIc7w

/thread
Pandoro is shit

What's the worst thing about Italy?

Is that why so many people from my family where rejected by the USA and had to come back to Italy?

delet this
delet this

Naples

Jewish divide and conquer strategies implemented in North and South Italy.

Italians

Can you recommend some beautiful smaller towns/cites in Veneto? Been trying to find some that could match Venice or (especially) Verona.

Do you know one that looks like this (images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/italy-architecture-bob-coates.jpg) or is the style not really Venetian?

My godfather lives in Sant'Elena in Venice, pretty nice place.

Also do you know why Neapolitans used to like fascism so much ?

>STOP IMPORTING NIGGERS!!!!!

I dunno about that, but you can read about what I said here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_American

>Approximately 84% of the Italian immigrants came from Southern Italy and Sicily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Argentine

>In the decades before 1900, Italian immigrants initially arrived mainly from the northern regions of Piedmont, Veneto and Lombardy; after the turn of the century and the unification of Italy and the establishment of the North as the dominant region of the Unified Italy, immigration patterns shifted to rural and former independent Southern Italy, especially Campania, Calabria and Sicily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians

>Over half of the Italian immigrants came from Northern Italian regions of Veneto, Lombardy, Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna. About 30% emigrated from Veneto.[18] On the other hand, during the 20th century, Central and Southern Italians predominated in Brazil, coming from the regions of Campania, Abruzzo, Molise, Basilicata and Sicily.

can i consider myself italian living in alto adige, or am i a cucked austrian

>tfw born in venice
>tfw brother is lagunare
feels good

as long as you aren't a salty austrocuck calling us shit

Not only Neapolitans, basically everyone in the South;
Mussolini always tried (and managed) to make South Italy a better place, instead of just ignoring it like many before him had done.

Vicenza (niggers are in town though..), Marostica, Bassano del Grappa, Cittadella, Castelfranco Veneto

Northners...

Go eat yogurt.

>images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/italy-architecture-bob-coates.jpg
chioggia, my birth place. People are a bit "enthusiast" there but they love foreigners and are really helpful. They dont know english a lot

You forgot
>Traitors.

How is SJWism in Italy ?

Interesting, thanks for providing the sauces.

Non-Existent.

I wish all countries looked as nice as your desu. Extremely aesthetic. I like your national anthem too and your food is very good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albettone

I want to hang the treacherous partisans as much as you do.

Interesting, tell me more.

You can't name one thing Italy hasn't done that another country hasn't done better.

butthurt northeners like

Thanks.

So what caused Veneto to be more right wing? Do they have more or less migrants than Piedmont?

I enjoy being able to appropriate your culture and act like I'm an expert chef because I'm of Italian heritage and like to cook. Thank you for polenta, ravioli, gnocci, mariana, risotto, parmigiano-reggiano, and all the seafood recipes.

no problem, make your friends enjoy our god-tier food

We like you guys, but why do so many of you fundamentally lack any manners at all?

bc only terroni emigrate

Most of italians immigrants in France were from northern Italy

veneto is more a country on his own while piedmont had mass immigration from south italy (FIAT) and it was an important city and also the capital of italy in a period of time so (((they))) had a lot of time to make sure piedmont was a liberal hellhole.
People from veneto just think about working and they hate niggers faggots and everything in between

I was thinking more on holiday. What's up with those guys?

Spain 31.4% Italy 44.9% and we were there before

>with those guys?

tourists are always trash, you should know since yours are probably considered the worst in Europe

Italian people are irritating, but the food and the culture is top tier.

having grown up in new york, I can tell you italian-americanism is a real problem. I'm pretty ashamed

it's just such a bizarre situation to see people who are so personally defined by a culture they are entirely out of touch with

Also Italy as country got lots of dialects and that's could be why they doen't speak Italian and u also have to add 20-25% of aborigin population that has knowledge of spanish cause we were there before

>44.9%

62.5% has at least one ancestor from Italy.

I'm from Bari and even I think Naples is literally shit.

I've grown up in Nice (not far from the Italian border)

And there were a lot of italian people, half were arrogants piece of shit and other half became good friends of me, so i like the italian people i guess (and the girls, Mamma mia!)

Don't know any real italian btw, the only italians i knew were here since at least 1 generation so just "false patriotic" italians

Do they have worse immigration problems?

Italy is beautiful

thats the numbers of the National University of La Matanza Argentina just saying

CONEGLIANO

MERDA
E
R
D
A

Just a test, nvm.

>Italy
>Good
Bunch of pisspoor lazy niggers and sissy faggots

Agree, Italians go home

>National University of La Matanza Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=CEYliFw8IEw

I see the spanish Carlist flag.... why? don't get me wrong the 2 head eagle is cool but seems weird

The stereotypes you have about us

youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc

is there a better anthem? ((there isnt))

I am also part pasta and must agree with my fellow burger.

I am 40 mins away (with car) from Naeples and everyone here hates Naeples. Same for all my friends in sicilia and calabria . Do you know why? Cause they go everywhere to steal.
Everyone hates Naeples, deal with it.

we don't have a liberal culture except in certain northern, more cosmopolitan cities. That takes care of most snowflakes by itself, thus avoiding the sjw problem

b but u can't h8 Napoles, is just like h8 Andalucia is what defines u world wide

1st gen Italian American here. Ask me how I hate other Italian Americans with a passion.

Same. If you live in America and fly the flag of your ancestral land you should be hanged for treason.