Red-pilled people only

This thread is for those red-pilled about Donald Trump.

Trump is a globalist and jew/banker shill. He's an opportunist and great salesman. He managed to convince enough people he is something he's not in-order to win.

Look at his cabinet. Look at his advisers. Look at half his agenda. The dude is more establishment then the foundation of the Capitol Building.

>inb4 CTR shill
>inb4 JIDF
>inb4 trump-cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-mZsgY9Yu4
youtube.com/watch?v=NmO2QldMTTM
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUT BUT HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You're partly right
However, he's still better than Hillary
As a non-American, I don't care about his American policies, but I do care about his anti-immigration/anti-muslim and general isolationist views

>However, he's still better than Hillary

Sure. But that isn't an excuse to cuck to him.

>Electing a direct surrogate with no accountability is better than Hillary who is influenced but has to preserve a legacy for her family

Trump's business is for rich jews, he's only accountable to them. He makes billions he doesn't need reelection he's only in office to push their agenda in ways HIllary couldn't.

Lefty pol making the threads again.

>Trump is bad guys!
>Appointed Successful people, they are corrupt for no reason
>Trump didn't say gas the Jews on live TV! He is a traitor! face it, Hilldawg would have aborted all niggers!

>Soros is the good guy! Communists were right! Obama was right! The UN was right! Your Jewish conspiracy, believe it blindly, hate the Nationalist Jews! Don't think about it critically!

Another day of shilling Comrade? another day of failure.

Marxism will die, all commies will go into FEMA camps. Jew containment zone will remain, and they WILL take back commie kikes.

We need to put Drumpf, his family, and his supporters to death camps.

nice try jidf.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

He was meant to win from day one, in such a way that angry and armed side felt like they won....We did not.

Civil war or genocide...(((they))) won't allow anything else.

Nice try lefty pol.

Try harder faggit. We all see you.

This. Fuck off leftypol and CTR. Sup Forums is and always was a pro-Trump and pro-Israel board

>>Appointed Successful people, they are corrupt for no reason

Totally. The dude who's been in court multiple times himself for shady business practices. Appointing (((Goldman))) bankers. Appointing an Oil Magnate and Russia cuck for secretary of state. Totally not corruption.

>>Trump didn't say gas the Jews on live TV! He is a traitor! face it, Hilldawg would have aborted all niggers!

Trump is a jew cuck. He campaigned for Netanyahu a couple years ago. His Son in law and handler is an orthodox jew. Half his appointments are merchants.

>>Soros is the good guy! Communists were right! Obama was right! The UN was right! Your Jewish conspiracy, believe it blindly, hate the Nationalist Jews! Don't think about it critically!

Nice false dichotomy. Also Nationalist jews are the enemy. Jewish nationalist work by destabilizing European and Arab countries in-order to make sure that no country has to much power

If you guys could stop subverting for 1 day, that is all we ask.

always the same format too.

>Guise, Dumphf is done he has done a (thing that upsets communists) and this is why (presented in a way conservatives should care)

POL BTFO!

Just stop, and go Suck Soros dick for 15$ an hour with BLM.

Check the digits cucks.

Wow does that mean the brain dead masses on Facebook are redpilled now

A FUCKING...

> go suck soros dick

>Supports dude who literally appointed Head Merchant of the most Jewish Organization on earth to his cabinet.

Nice dissonance.

Trump supporters are delusional as fuck, I supported him the whole year, but how can I continue to support him with the cabinet he picked and his complete shilling for Israel? It's painfully obvious by now that hes just another kike puppet.

oy vey

Not really. Trump was not something that calmed people down. People on the "right" think that they are gaining ground and are pushing harder than ever. Just take a look at that famous Philadelphia peanut girl who came out and talked about white pride and got fired. She is now becoming famous.

This.

Trump has always been open about the fact that he is pro-Israel and it's actually one of the main reasons we supported him.

Leftypol is extremely triggered about what Israel is doing to "muh mudslimes" so they want to try to turn Sup Forums against Trump but it's so transparent that literally everyone can see through it

10 years ago.

meanwhile Hillary currently had all current Soros shills and associates.

Nice bullshit shill.

If Trump can get rebel insiders to stay loyal to him i'm down for it.

What we're not gonna do is fall for the communist meme.

You shills need to lurk moar, we can all see there is a massive "Lets turn them against Trump campaign" going on right now. Before that it was lefty pol cucks.

It is nice you guys are actually researching the Jewish conspiracy for once. But we judge the Jews based on their actions.

Those who promote communism are kikes, and can go get gassed.

Those who wanna stay in their containment zone can fuck off. But they are better then the others. Because Trump isn't Anti-Israeli doesn't mean we are gonna go Pro-Soros. (which you shills have been making threads about every damn day.)

>Trump has always been open about the fact that he is pro-Israel and it's actually one of the main reasons we supported him.

>it's actually one of the main reasons we supported him

I didn't know Canada had Noseburgs?

youtu.be/L-mZsgY9Yu4

It's a false false flag thread. We're on at least two layers of deception here folks. Many such cases.

Truth Hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmO2QldMTTM

Truth kills the shill.

It's fun watching the good Jews and bad ones fight. I don't trust either, but i'll never side with commies.

You are right, he's a tv reality showman, a con artist, and a bully but he's STILL better than Killary.

Just dropping by to remind you that Hillary Clinton lost the general election to Donald Trump.

Donald Trump.

Now that this fact has sunk in, carry on with your thread.

Good day.

If Trump is a globalist shill, why did he run against Clinton? Wouldn't he just back her campaign instead and not waste his own time/money? Why do it the hard way for no reason?

If Trump never entered the race, the Republican candidate would have been Jeb! or another one of those losers. Clinton would have wiped the floor with any of them. So why would the globalists waste time, money, and effort betting against themselves when they could have easily had one sock puppet run against another sock puppet?

The Al Smith dinner video was a clear sign that Trump has gone rogue and the establishment doesn't know how to handle him. You don't go to a dinner where the elites bullshit around and fellate each other and call them out like Trump did.

Kek.

All the shilling in the world by CTR won't change the fact that Donald J Trump will be our president for the next 8 years and that we will STAND WITH ISRAEL through thick and thin.

This thread sux and OP is cucked

Supporting Israel is fine, we need to unite nationalist jews and nationalist whites and work together not try to kill the jews and end up getting cucked like the past ~70 years or so

Yep who second gun safe here?

Filling up gun safe number 2 in 4 years.

8 more years to prep, and i'll never turn against Trump unless he goes after the 2nd A and doesn't increase Syrian immigration.

He can literally not do any of the stuff he talked about. As long as Rapeugees stay in Europe and I can buy more Assault Rifles.

Commie tears to sustain me for 8 years.

Support from all of those great American businesses oh no that sucks

This is a raid thread.

No one is more pro-Israhell than Trump.
Trump has made massive contributions to Israhell.
Trump has tremendous love for Israhell.
Trump has Jewish family.

youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Sup Forums logic101

>jews control the system
>we elected a guy using the system that is controled by jews
>we did it guys!

There successful so they must be corrupt, they have money they are the Bourgeoisie!

Opposed to Hillary and her emails, and having direct evidence of corruption. And Bernard literally signing a non aggression agreement and losing intentionally.

Trump would be a great president if he ran for office in Israel.

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

----------

Trump loves Israel and the Jews.

youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

We're just gonna have to wait and see what he does once he's in office
>tfw to intelligent too have a strong opinion on Trump's presidency before he's been in office for at least a year

Only a blue pilled SJW would support Palestine

>Only a blue pilled SJW would support Palestine

So Nazis are SJWs?

>inferior whiteys not accepting the superiority of the true master race

>trumps a Jew
>he's not draining the swamp

Yet you dont offer real solutions

Fuck off stormcuck soros fags

and nazis were jewish puppets since they were zionist ?

>Yet you dont offer real solutions

There is a solution.

>If Trump is a globalist shill, why did he run against Clinton? Wouldn't he just back her campaign instead and not waste his own time/money? Why do it the hard way for no reason?

wtf? Because he's an opportunist.

>and nazis were jewish puppets since they were zionist ?

>Citation needed

>0.02% of the world population
>"plague"

WARNING! ARTIFICIAL SHILL TOPIC!

SHILL THREAD!

SHILL THREAD!

*** IGNORE THEIR ORDERS *** IGNORE THEIR SUBVERSION ***

Again stop larping and offer a real solution you delusional retard

>0.02%
>controls the sole super power.

and....people who dislike jews. Isreal is a false state, it was suppose to be in Uganda for fucks sake

link to video?

All the 17 year olds getting sick from the red pill is hillarious. The denial is palpable, I can't tell the difference between JIDF defending Trump's clear Jew ties and Trumpcucks that are naive and don't know shit's coming until shit is picked up with their fork and shoved into their mouths and taste the shit.

You still haven't swallowed the redpill, here's a start. there is no such a thing a right or left, democrats or republicans, there is a system and (((they))) want you to feel confortable under it.

When did we go from hating jews to defending them :O

>There's no better option than the Jews,
>Besides Jews have always been a friend of Sup Forums
>We only hate the 'bad jews'.
>offer a real solution other than the jews user!

Again no solution.

Do you even have a doctorate or equivalent or a masters in something useful?

Great fucking solution stormcuck

Please jew up another thread jidf.

Trumpcucks at this point are more delusional than bern-bros.

Nice strawmen you stupid faggot.

How does it feel to know this is a Trump board and there is no combination of words that you can string together you change that?

You're powerless and I am laughing at your misfortune.

8 (eight) years, pussy.

Obama must be shitting himself over Israel since he's trying so hard to make us hate them.

When Half of Sup Forums cucked to Trump.

To be honest there's a lot of JIDF shit going on here. Sup Forums has gotten a lot of notoriety over the past year which means JIDF is here in full force.

Also Sup Forums is a chaos board. They aren't principled. In 4 years Sup Forums will be liberal again and supporting the democratic challenger to Trump.

>powerless
>responds to post

Nice micropenis.

Rather a bankster puppet than active warmonger that has a long history crimed and purposely created and supports the migration crises and isis

>Mexican
>defending Israel

You don't even have an excuse to be this cucked.

t. Palestinian

>implying Trump isn't going to drag us into the middle-east for Israel

Lol.

Trump could get 16 years for all I care.
I just enjoy the way the truth makes you cringe and contort.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, I can live through 8 more years of Jewigarchy

Come on Ahmed. Your supposed to be on our side.

Enjoy your newfounded
--Jewnited States of Jewmerica--.

>Drumpftards on suicide watch

I don't have an excuse to blindly hate someone. In any case I would hate USA since they are exporting their progressive bullshit to Mexico lately.

Why don't you stop being such niggers and accept the master race?

I respond to mock you clowns for being losers. That is the only way you'll learn to assimilate.

> I can live through 8 more years

And you will.

Well. That assumes Trump doesn't round traitors up and ship you all off to Gitmo, which I would support.

>can't offer solution
>panics
>quick call him jidf
>that sure showed him

Shit I wish I was, extra income would be nice

Still no solution other than your delusional larping ideas

FUCK OBAMA, FUCK HILLARY.

>projecting

>people actually believe that the world and media is against israel

Lol. Nice try favela nigger.

>He actually believes the media is in favor of Israel

Nice try Jose Hernandez

He's beter than any other candidiate the last 50 years but i really dont like the rothhild part, only time will tell if hes a jew

This

Sup Forums is pro-Trump and pro-Israel, are shills fucking stupid or what?

oy vey intensifies

>claims media is against israel

lol

ISRAEL BTFO

The media will never be against the poor brown muslims, Palestine will always be seen as "the underdog", deal with it

>posts IDF cute-girl propaganda pic.

How does schlomos cut-penis taste?

Like master race

starting with Israel because a strong israel is a strong america. He promised the first thing he is gonna do once in office is help israel

Wow. Israel should really lay down its weapons.

Anyone here have that Alex Jones walking picture?