Regardless of what the Alt-Right thinks...

Regardless of what the Alt-Right thinks, he will go down as one of the greatest presidents in the United States' history.

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy
huffingtonpost.com/entry/55-reasons-obama-will-go-down-as-one-of-our-best-presidents_us_57a1ffe5e4b0e2e15eb7f5f9
forwardprogressives.com/5-reasons-why-obama-will-be-regarded-as-one-of-the-best-and-least-appreciated-presidents-in-history/
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-economy-consumer-confidence-233011
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
youtube.com/watch?v=tpum1CjH1lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

All those executive orders overturned, man I can't wait for the look on this niggers face

>only president in U.S. history to give into terrorist ransom demands to release American hostages
>"one of the greatest presidents in history"

Holy shit you're ignorant about American politics mate.

I don't know about one of the greatest but he's definitely not the worst.

What's it like being this fucking retarded?

gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy

huffingtonpost.com/entry/55-reasons-obama-will-go-down-as-one-of-our-best-presidents_us_57a1ffe5e4b0e2e15eb7f5f9

forwardprogressives.com/5-reasons-why-obama-will-be-regarded-as-one-of-the-best-and-least-appreciated-presidents-in-history/

Yeah I'm so ignorant. It's not like countless journalists and historians agree with me.

Of course the left is going to see him as one of the greatest presidents if not the single greatest president, only because he's black.

You are absolutely right OP. Regardless of what the the data shows or what we know the Obama administration you see in textbooks will glorify his presidency as being very "progressive" achieving milestones in various different categories and another generation will be brainwashed into thinking a marxist president was one of the best presidents the US has ever had. Profound post OP.

Greatest bigots in office*

Pls help us fight for equality

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

All lives matter

>here's a link to fake news sites like Huffinton Post
>there! This internet link validated my sheltered foreign opinions on your political climate!

Holy shit you could not be more of a cuck.

What relevance does that have here? Sup Forums isn't the alt-right

If you can't give at least three indisputable and non-partisan reasons why he would be so, then he isn't.

>if if if ifififif if if if if if
>oke doke

His policies were more invisible than outright visible.
The previous president of my country for 2 terms saved us from an economic disaster but all he has done has been forgotten since our new glorious leader get international headlines every week.

Prove it.

>gq, huffpo, forward progressives
>countless journalists

That woman's armpits look like they were made to be the natural home of my face.

Bin Laden. The Affordable Care Act. The Iran Deal.

The list goes on, bitches

>It must be true as long as it confirms my bias :^)

You like rags so much you need to become a bus boy.

Nope, at best just painfully average.

I don't have a bias to confirm. I'm politically neutral. I look only for the facts.

It just so happens that facts have a left-wing bias.

/thread

>argues with all Americans in the thread
>"b-b-but he's the best president you guys ever had!"

Pathetic.

About as accurate as citing Fox News for why Dubya was good.

you have to go back

Well, depends to be honest. To be a great president, you have to be markedly better than what precedes you and what follows you, kind of like Abe Lincoln. He's already better than shitforbrains W by default, but it remains to be seen how great of a president Trump will be.

terrible b8 thread

even bumping it should be a banable offese

I never said Obama was the best president.

I said he's one of the greatest. Lincoln and FDR were even greater than Obama

If you get your facts from sources like GQ I have some bad news for you m8.

>Alt-Right
>www.gq.com
>www.huffingtonpost.com
>/www.forwardprogressives.com

lol

Shut the fuck up foreign cuck and worry about your own politics.

>bin laden
"body dumped in the ocean", was either already dead or wasn't killed during the Obama admin

>affordable care act
right, and thats why there will millions of people voting for Trump simply because of how unaffordable their healthcare became because of the (((Affordable)))) care act

>the Iran deal
was a pretty fucking horrid deal. I can't wait until Iran tries to make us pay for every American person that they try to keep as prisoners.

Bad examples, try again.

Well duh being first black president is already enough without even doing anything to count as one of the greatest. Its like affirmative action lol

>killing your own cia asset puppet, destroying healthcare affordability and calling it the affordability act, more useless death in the middle east.

Terrible. We will never have a black president again due to Obama "doing his best".

I'm not sure why Obama has such a rep for EOs when he used less than Bush, who used less than Clinton

Americucks are jealous because they will never be governed by the Kek

Gentleman's quarterly, a magazine for numales and fashion

Huffington post, fake news

Forward progressive, fake news.

Obama wasn't bad, but he isn't great.
> took racial prejudice back to seventies by disrespecting police who died in the line of duty, over the thugs who killed them.
> restarted the cold war with Russia by breaking Reagan era missile defence treaty.
> Obama care
> supported the patriot act, and more useless alphabet agencies to spy and people average citizens
> got a Nobel peace prize, for starting proxy wars for regime change, yet gets upset when Russia releases information showing the democrats rigged am election for Clinton
He's not upset at the corruption, just that it's being exposed.
> he let citi bank, pick his cabinet.
> he had over thirty Goldman Sachs lobbyists in his cabinet
> ignored Clinton's pay for play, and helped her avoid prosecution for illegally talking money from foreign donors

He could of fucked up worse, but he's nowhere near the greatest and your fake news ignores every point I've made.

worsened race relations
benghazi
the 08 crash
ramped up domestic spying
obamacare was a disaster
fucking with the russians
cucked in syria
the list goes on.

that isn't a great honour, can't think of a single president who hasn't some devastating mistakes. Obama will be totally forgotten sadly, he hasn't got a legacy or a legitimate victory in office and he knows it. He clearly can't respond appropriately on the international scale and is only suited to media dilpomacy. His line on Brexit and now Israel have jeopardised his position by calling into question the two most vital relationships for America.

sure, a lot of people will undoubtedly say as much, including historians brainwashed into cultural kike marxism by their (((academic))) overlords, but that doesn't mean it's accurate.

btw it's not just the alt-right who hates him

>Trying to use Obamacare and the Iran deal as positives

im a libtard and he isa dumb nigger who spent his presidency starting more wars than any other president, funding terrrorists, spying on everyone including citizens and allies, increased healthcarecost by a few 100%, and whos only quality is having a good PR campange making people think he isnt the dumb warmongering nigger he is. fuck that. also note

Luke 10:18: “I saw Satan as Lightning from Heaven.”

lightning in hebrew is "baraq", from heaven means "o bama"

"i saw satan as baraq o bama"

Yes.

Here's 55 for you, is that enough? Of course like the brainwashed right winger you are you'll dismiss all of them as "librullzzzz propganda hurrr durrrr"

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/55-reasons-obama-will-go-down-as-one-of-our-best-presidents_us_57a1ffe5e4b0e2e15eb7f5f9

deal with it bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
almost forgot this

Lmfao you don't know how wrong you are.

Coercing someone to try to suffer something they don't believe in ideologically is a pretty shitty lefty move. You know people won't read what you posted but still posted it and goaded us for not reading it. Which you know we wont.

Disingenuous in the extreme. Just like everything else about you.

Because he's a nigger
He could personally gassed a million people and he would be hailed the greatest president of all time

I'm open to reading any fascist publication you link me, safe in the knowledge I can switfly refute it with facts.

As always you hypocrite right-wingers say we leftists want safespaces yet it appears you are the only ones who need them because you're constantly triggered *drops mic*

As long as he isn't President I don't give a shit about his reputation.

>he let a little black boy touch his hair-he understands that representation matters

this shit is pathetic give me a postcode and i'll give you 55 reasons to kill yourself.

correct, he is a muslim.
from somewhere...no one truly knows where, not even himself.

Pathetic on all fronts.

>reason #7
>he loves his wife

KEK lets see what other gems are in there

>One of the greatest in history
>Cockblocked at every turn in congress and the senate
>A pussy-grabbing, orange skinned reality TV show star achieved an upset victory in the next election cycle by promising to revert Obamas policies

Sure buddy

>letting yourselves be this baited

I'm disappointed in you today Sup Forums

What the hell did Obama do as a positive?
>MUH FAG MARRIAGE
That wasn't supposed to be mandated on the federal level in the first place

>Barack Obama, best known for being the first half-white president
That's some legacy

Miracle that he want 8 years without being assassinated. For SHAME Americans....

>wife
HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Media agrees with me" well, hitler was voted time s person of the year, and we all know how that turned out. Fucking retard.

Sage

Twice. Though Time does factor Infamy in with fame as well.

awwww is the little kkk nazi conservadumb triggered?

True, but that's because he's black and historians are all either Jewish or good goys who push cultural Marxism and white guilt.

In reality I think he handled the financial crisis pretty well(although he basically just did whatever (((they))) told him they needed to do) but he set terrible precedents with his executive overreach and his appointing of activist judges who favor legislating from the bench. He reall fucked over the delicate system of checks and balances set out by the framers.

In real terms he was the worst president since Lincoln(who was also extremely shit) and will probably have a similar reputation down the line.

Sounds like you're politically stupid.

And wouldn't know a fact from an option.

>what is b8?

Don't forget drone strikes against American citizens
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

And people will always point to the fact that Obama inherited an economy at the bottom of a particularly bad business cycle, and then spent hundreds of billions to revitalize the economy, which mostly went to big businesses and donors. I appreciate saving those companies, but they should really be broken up if they're that big to begin with.

Obama campaigned on hope and change, and delivered on neither. Trump at least brings hope, even if a recession is pretty likely within his first term.
>politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-economy-consumer-confidence-233011

Listen. You are a foreigner trying to talk about something you fundamentally don't understand. You can keep calling a stranger online names if it makes you feel like you won some contest we weren't having. Also, im black.

>he had over thirty Goldman Sachs lobbyists in his cabinet

Can you please cite these people. I have been looking all over and only found 3.

HES ONLY GONNA BE REMEMBERED FOR BEING HALF BLACK. fucking bongs

'member when obama bailed out corrupt bankers?

He's got a notch on his belt the size of Libya.

>One of greatest presidents in US history
o-kay...

>Obama care
Well, now middle class families must pay several hundred dollars more EVERY MONTH for their families health support. Effectively destroying the middle class.

>Obama's nobel prize was a mistake
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize

you should no better then instead of acting like a complete uncle tom, I have pakistani heritage

>in reality I think he handled the fiscal crisis pretty well
>in reality
>reality

youtube.com/watch?v=tpum1CjH1lc

>he literally says 'hol up, hol up'

*know

>I'm not sure why Obama has such a rep for EOs when he used less than Bush, who used less than Clinton

Fewer.

RARE
A
R
E
He will be remembered as a great president for sure. Mainly for the recovery and improvement of foreign relations with many countries.

> gq
>huffpo
>forwardprogressives

>journalists and historians

Oh boy I can't stop laughing

In about 90 days there will be almost nothing left of the obamas - except of course for the foul smell coming from the White House carpets.

He was always an overrated nigger dolt that couldn't pass 2nd year engineering school with Italian or German tutors.

WARNING! ARTIFICIAL SHILL TOPIC!

ARTIFICIAL AGREEMENT!

SHILL THREAD!

SHILL THREAD!

*** IGNORE THEIR ORDERS *** IGNORE THEIR SUBVERSION ***

Uncle Tom is just a pathetic term used by people that are jealous I am not stuck in their position, and assumes that if positions changed they would act the same. Which they wouldn't. I voted Republican because I don't need Democrat handouts.

And I knew you had mudblood just by your flag and your posting.

>right, and thats why there will millions of people voting for Trump simply because of how unaffordable their healthcare became because of the (((Affordable)))) care act

Even Michael Moore talking about how shitty and expensive it is.

>was a pretty fucking horrid deal. I can't wait until Iran tries to make us pay for every American person that they try to keep as prisoners.

Implying Obama doesn't want wealth transfers to Islamic Nations.

His "legacy" will be gone in 6 months and he will probably be in the U.N. wagging his finger at white people and Israel.

Just remember you asked for it.
Obama Goldman Sachs cabinet members
1/?
Lael Brainard: Brainard is the United States Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs in the administration of Obama.

Gregory Craig: Former White House Counsel, Recently hired by Goldman Sachs.

Thomas Donilon: Deputy National Security Adviser (despite having a career that is mostly involved with domestic politics). Donilon was a lawyer at O’Melveny and Myers and made almost $4 million representing meltdown clients including Penny Pritzker (of Chicago) and Goldman Sachs.

William C. Dudley: President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, partner and managing director at Goldman Sachs and was the firm’s chief U.S. economist for a decade.

Douglas Elmendorf: Obama Director of the Congressional Budget Office in January 2009, replaced Furman as Director of the Hamilton Project (Note that the Hamilton Project was funded by Robert Rubin and Goldman Sachs).

Rahm Emanuel: Obama Chief of Staff, on the payroll of Goldman Sachs receiving $3,000 per month from the firm to “introduce us to people", in the words of one Goldman Sachs partner at the time.

Jimmy carter tier

Thank you burger. I let myself down there.

2/?
Dianna Farrell: Obama Administration: Deputy Director, National Economic Council. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Financial Analyst.

Stephen Friedman: Obama Administration: Chairman, President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Board Member (Chairman 1990-94; Director 2005).

Michael Frohman: Robert Rubin’s Chief of Staff while Rubin served as Secretary of the Treasury and an Obama “head hunter” according to “Rubin Proteges Change Their Tune as They Join Obama’s Team” in the New York Times.

Anne Fudge: Appointed to Obama budget deficit reduction committee. Fudge has been the PR craftsman for some of America’s largest corporations. She sits, according to the Washington Post, as a Trustee of the Brookings Institution within which the Hamilton Project is embedded.

Jason Furman: Directed economic policy for the Obama Presidential Campaign, served as the second Director of the Hamilton Project after Peter Orszag’s departure for the Obama administration.

Mark Gallogly: Sits on the Hamilton Project’s advisory council. He is also, according to Wikipedia, currently a member of President Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

Timothy Geithner: Secretary of the Treasury, former President of the New York Fed. a former managing director of Goldman Sachs.

Oh ya. remember how Obama paid banks trillions of dollars? He called that a 'bail-out'....

I WISH THE AVERAGE AMERICAN COULD HAVE GOTTEN A BAILOUT ON THEIR MORTGAGE RATHER THAN THE BANK THAT ISSUED THE MORTGAGE.

oh ya... not to mention the national debt skyrocketed with Obama to almost historic levels

3/?
Gary Gensler: Obama Administration: Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Partner and Co-head of Finance.

Michael Greenstone: The 4th Director of the Hamilton Project. Just as attorney Craig went from advising Obama to defending Goldman Sachs against the SEC complaint, Greenstone has used the revolving door to go from an Obama economic adviser position to one of the Goldman Sachs outlets - in this case its think tank embedded in the Brookings Institution and funded by Goldman Sachs and Robert Rubin. All 3 previous Directors of the Hamilton Project work in the Obama administration.

Robert Hormats: Obama Administration: Undersecretary for Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs, State Department. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs Group.

Neel Kashkari: Served under Treasury Secretary Paulson (a former Goldman Sachs CEO) and was kept on by Obama after his inauguration for a limited period to work on TARP oversight. Former Vice President of Goldman Sachs in San Francisco where he led Goldman’s Information Technology Security Investment Banking practice.

Karen Kornbluh: (Sometimes called "Obama’s brain") Obama Ambassador to the OECD. Was Deputy Chief of Staff to 'Mr. Goldman Sachs', Robert Rubin.

Litterally forgotten within a generation. Will pop up during black history month with a bunch of BS info about the economy and healthcare, then fades back into obscurity.

NOT SURE IF OP IS RETARDED OR JUST TROLLING

4/?
Jacob "Jack" Lew: The United States Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources. According to Wikipedia, Lew sits on the Brookings-Rubin funded Hamilton Project Advisory Board. He also served with Robert Rubin in Bill Clinton’s cabinet as Director of OMB.

David Lipton: Now on Obama’s National Economic Council and the National Security Council. Lipton worked with Larry Summers and Timothy Geithner on the US response to the Asian financial crisis of the 1990’s. MergeFoundations reports that Lipton worked closely with Robert Rubin.

Emil Michael: White House Fellow. Former investment banker with Goldman Sachs.

Eric Mindich: Former chief strategy officer of New York-based Goldman Sachs, started Eton Park in 2004 with $3.5 billion, at the time one of the biggest hedge-fund launches ever. .....Hank Paulson Tipped Off The Goldman-Led "Plunge Protection Team" About Fannie Bankruptcy 7 Weeks In Advance (2007): Goldman operative Eric Mindich in the hierarchy of the Asset Managers' committee of the President's Working Group on Capital Markets, better known of course as the PPT (in 2009).

Philip Murphy: Obama Administration: Ambassador to Germany. Former Goldman Sachs Title: Head of Goldman Sachs, Frankfurt.

Barack Obama: Obama owes his career to Goldman Sachs which was not only his biggest financial contributor when he ran for the Presidency, but was also his biggest contributor when he ran for the US Senate.

>greatest presidents

>Oh ya. remember how Obama paid banks trillions of dollars? He called that a 'bail-out'....

and remember when we found out that the BANK BAIL OUT MONEY went right back into the DNC as campaign contributions??