Happening: MILO Lands Quarter-Million Dollar Book Deal

Twitter-SJWs BTFO. You can't stop this Dangerous Faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EhJxv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Twitter-SJWs BTFO
so he btfo himself?

this guys painfully irrelevant now

Who pays this faggot for his books?
He's just a big faggot trying to appeal to people who don't like faggots.

he's a good starting point for normies to get redpilled. a few normies I know like him

>$250k
>$160k at best after taxes

Wow he's really ballin out of control. You can live a whole 8 months in NYC with that kind of money

>more fabulous than ever

He's an opportunist. He doesn't deserve this.

I think be's still majorly butthurt that twatter banned him but he's playing it off to hide it.

But I guess he's "butthurt" A lot for many different reasons

FFFFFAAAABBBBUUULOOUUUSSSSSS

cringe

was leading the lgbt person of the year poll. Not that Sup Forums cares.

>Milo a year ago: It's not about me, it's about the movement
>Milo now: I'M THE SUPERSTAR. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE STAR. I'M SO POWERFUL, SO INFLUENTIAL. MILO GOES MAINSTREAM
Kek, Jews gonna Jew.

Is he going to write that Gamergate book he said he would release two years ago?

How DOES he manage to beat the odds despite being so shockingly politically incorrect???

SJWs, 1488ers and Roasted Minnesota BTFO

Using this faggot for promoting Right Wing is bad deal. Soon or later you have to start accepting more and more fag and soon after that fag does tag thing and take more and more. One day right wing = gay fag acceptance and all is for nothing.

Gay =/=. Remember this.

I'm not a fan of him at all. I'll give it to him though that he knows how to make his money and markets himself well to the sjw-right faction. Congrats on the book deal op now fuck off.

>$250,000 has been deposited to your account. The Trump group thanks you for your services.

Fuck that faggot (((Milo)))

Let the degenerate burn in Kek's Fire

he surelz will deliver, just like he delivered his gamergate book

>(((book deal)))
Money exchanging Jewish hands

Milo will be first on the day of the rope. Controlled jew puppet

>Mike Pence 2nd place

Damn we were so close

Who is this fuckin guy.

Where did all these people selling books come from? is this pol or a fuckin book buyers club

>another internet ((((celebrity)))) shilling a shitty book

When's the last time you made 100k$ in a single year let alone for writing a book about what you probably type here for free?

Not even a big fan of Milo (find him abrasive) but still thats alot of money for writing a damn book isn't it?

you would do the same if it made you money faggot

>B3RGaI8T

Beer Gait. Noice.

fuck off fag enabler

But then again, I'm not Jewish so I don't have the contacts he does

I quite like that Ann Coulter, Lauren Southern and Milo are successfully writing books and selling them.

IT shows that their message is in enough demand that people are actually BUYING physical copy, BOOKS! It's pretty incredible. SJWs can keep their shitty free online journalism.

Some things are best done the old-fashioned way, amirite?

Wath are youthf talking abouth? Anti-Zenithism isn't coolth

Bruh, we all make six figures here as sandwich artists par excellence, don't forget.

There's always been a small contingent of people who have left the traditionally leftist reservation. Look at the Log Cabin Republicans. They usually have a large party at CPAC I believe. It is what it is.

Oh Mike Thernavitch you so crazy

At least now he'll be able to afford his HIV meds for a while.

Even tho he is a degenerate faggot, I like that he is destroying SJW cucks worldwide.

Are SJWs still a thing?

Exactly why the shills here hate him.

At first I thought Milo was good for our movement in terms of red-pilling the normies, but now I realise he represents everything form of degeneracy we're fighting against.

This is the same guy who scammed thousands of dollars for his "white privilege grant" which he never paid out, and then threatened to sue those who called him out on his bullshit

This is the same guy who talks openly about how much he worships big black cocks

This is the same guy who wears pearls around his neck and brags openly about how "fabulous" he is

This is the same guy who talks about "reclaiming western culture" but has no idea what this actually entails. He parrots the same talking points in every one of his shitty "dangerous faggot" seminars" about Islam and the left... but offers no meaningful solutions. He's quick to judge and criticise others without realising that he's the living embodiment of everything the alt-right is fighting against

When will the alt-right wake up and realise Milo is the enemy?

Don't mess with this dude. He can hear electricity, feel neurons growing in his brain and can fill stadiums with his periscopes.

Has anyone else noticed that this week marked the second time someone brought up his alleged Privilege Grant fraud, and for the second time he almost immediately published an update on the matter?

Something's fishy.

>if it made you money

ding ding ding
it's almost like that's all they're in it for, Milo, thernovich, and that fucking airhead Lauren (((Southern))) and her 90 page magnum opus

Troll twitter all you want but the second you try and "market" something to me you're no better than a kike

what's that guy from Syria thread have to do with anything?

IMO, he's a good stepping stone towards the right for people hypnotized by the feminist/left-wing dogma.

if you support this kike faggot you need to go back to the donald

>our movement

You gave the game away as soon as you self-identified as alt-right. Alt-right is a meme forced by tryhard lefties.

>2/10 gitgud shill

Come now..
Fucking faggots only makes them harder
..to beat..

>buying a book regurgitating everything he's been saying for the past 18 months for free

>a gay jew will get a quarter million to sign off on a ghost written novel
>the writer of yurope has an arrest warrent in germany after it was ruled his novels were officially hate speech

tell me how kikes don't run publishing again?

A book written by this faggot would be worse than a book written by Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck. Nothing but non-arguments and memes.

Why are my fellow Britons such blackpill faggots?

Is it the constant media brainwashing by the BBC?

Is it all the leftwing universities and their shilling for the multicultural agenda for the last 60 years?

Or maybe it's the fact that your name is Muhammed?

GTFO of my country before my jackboot crushes your skull

This faggot isn't even remotely insightful and hardly entertaining. He's just a flamboyant gay nigger lover that has polarized himself as a seemingly-contradictory conservative. Funny thing is, he was a die-hard liberal before this "alt-right" shit started. Really makes you think, huh?

He's a fraud. A successful fraud. I hope he gets AIDS.

LOL
He also said Twitter will now die because they banned him. Fast forward couple of months, he's not relevant anymore and Twitter is growing faster than any other social network.

Good on Jack.

Sup Forums has been overrun with edgy teens and stormfront fucks.

Things have reversed into a favorable trajectory in a way that 24 months ago seemed impossible, Trump, Brexit, people turning on migrants, blacks chomping etc

But you can see the childish edgelords pissed over things like this and trump defending Israel.

What do they expect? Trumps going to 1488 the Jews on January 21st? That milo will be sterilized and thrown off a rood by Isis?

They seem horribly lacking in pragmatism or ability to see how people like milo have been a MASSSIVE help to our cause and that conservative Israelites are a great example of why conservative nationalism kicks ass.

They are the proverbial basement dwellers, anyway I got work to do. Peace out

Agreed. I mean just look how annoyed the leaders of the leftist university system get whenever he tries to speak. Between the crowds of SJWs trying to shut his events down, to the ridiculous "security fees" they charge for events (when literally the only threat to the event is their own student body), to recently a Michigan prosecutor refusing to file charges against those disrupting his event and instead calling on police to investigate him. This guy just calls them out on their PC nonsense.

Yay I just love Milo! I'm so glad that him, PJW, Lauren Southern and Stefan Molymeme are the leaders of the alt-right.

This guys fans are sad, sad creatures. He's just exploiting you idiots and he very obviously loathes you guys. It was so pathetic to see his sheep literally carry him into a room on one of those chair things. You had no problem with him starting a "whites only" scholarship program then pocketing all the money your retards donated to it too

All the plebbit fags will buy it. Just like he tried to screw over the_cuckold three times.

>implying stormweenies haven't been here since the beginning

Milo is an opportunistic faggot that contributed fuck all to Trump's success.

no he isn't, he's a limited hangout for getting people trapped in the kikebart Jew worship dead end

Milo is a faggot that made bank of off Trump, he's no better than the pathetic fuck Mike "Gorilla Cocks" Cernovich, he panders to reddit type retards that only cares about looking edgy and "politically incorrect".

He's also a faggot, Sup Forums supporting that homo is the ultimate proof that this place was flooded by Reddit.

I don't deny that Milo has been helpful for our cause. So was Rohm. But he was a degenerate homosexual and when it came down to it, he outlived his welcome

Same thing applies here

didn't he try to buy the rights to claim he wrote that?

I just don't know how he does it. Time and time again he manages to take on the super elite titans of the modern world such as Leslie Jones whilst getting away damn near unscathed. This man is the most courageous political revolutionary of modern times.

see Milo is not the enemy, he's incredibly useful and if you can't see that then fuck, Abu, I bet you weren't even smart enough to vote leave.

Mexico, you've earned your honorary aryan status for today

>trumps success

It's not about trump you absolute retarded faggot fuck

A bunch of regular people love to watch milo shit all over academia and political correctness and islam

This is good for traditionalism and nationalism he even writes articles that fags should suppress their urges and get married and have kids or that they should choose to be straight etc.

Yeah he is a flamboyant coal burner but his positives vastly outweigh his negatives

Hating him despite the positives because he is a queer is exactly why liberalism has been able to get so fuckig far, quit thinking like a god damn pleb and use the tools, like milo, that have fallen into our lap

He'll share his profits with us, right? We made him what he is... not the faggot part I mean.

Been making over 100k since I was 24 dumbass, and I didn't have to suck anybody's dick on TV for it. Milo is a degenerate faggot, and so are all his supporters.

he piss off the SJW, say what you want but this is enough to make me respect him, we need more guys like him making those bastrads cry and suffer I love when Milo RAPES their feeeweeengs

reminder that Milo is trying to scam people out of as much money as possible before he goes completely bald like his father and becomes unmarketable

pic related

>I've been making 100k since 24

Doubt.jpeg

am i the only one who is tired of these anti-SJW "commentators" like PJW and Milo? Their whole brand is boring and stale.

Not buying your book faggot. Oswald Spengler's Decline of the west is enough to see what's going on

He's quite full of himself.

What a victory for brown people everywhere.

Kek

Yea he's getting less and less relevant now. Sure he's better than a liberal but every time he was gonna do something interesting (Sweden and Pizzagate) he backed out. He's boring and people are tired of the persona but I would say he was useful in getting Trump elected but he is a Jewishort faggot and certainly not /ourguy/

Are you new? It's common knowledge that everyone on Sup Forums makes at least a 6 figure income and has a glorious 10"+ penis.

they're picking low hanging fruit. it's entry-level, middle school "red pill" stuff. if you've moved onto understanding the real problems with modern society, problems of globalization, problems with capitalism, problems with modernity itself, with multiculturalism, heterogeneous societies, decline of tradition, ZOG, etc., the likes of milo will look childish and annoying.

mayne streem medier detectid. poll joseph wotson is elokwent and smart

>caring about an opportunistic slippery Jewish interracial fetishist homosexual

>a jew gets a book deal
>basically just some jews funnel another jew some cash
Couldn't care less.

Holy mother of fuck, I follow this board autistically for over 2 years, and take a break from here immediately following the election.

Today is the first day I've been back and you fucking retard mongoloids are still shilling this literal fudge packing queer who gets fucked up the ass by niggers.

Jesus Christ can we get a moderation team that bans fucking Milo threads?

He's a fucking degenerate queer

Basically a leftist

I'd like to add that it's threads like this that caused this fucking little fairy fuck to gain the small amount of popularity he has now

Then you've never worked in NYC as a Hurricane Recovery expert. Stay poor non-STEM faggots. 100k is not even that much here. I'm 27 making $145k working 35 hours a week barely.

and has slept with over a dozen girls this year alone.

It actually helps that hes a faggot who craves BBC, which lets him get away with saying a little more than if he were straight, or if he were a fag that only fucked white men.

>in New York

Hahahaha yeah I'll keep my 75 in Phoenix and live like a king thank you.

>hurricane recovery expert

So like a claims adjuster?

>reddit mindset

The way I see it, Milo's only purpose, just like Cernovich's, seems to be to turn the new wave of conservatism into a bunch of pro-Israel, pro-Jew, civic nationalist, pro-race mixing, pro-faggotry, pro-MGTOW, anti-WN idiots, and keep any actual NS movement from growing, and also make money from it. Just like neoconservatism in the 70s. Milo was writing articles in 2012 about how free speech on the internet should be censored.

archive.is/EhJxv
>>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era
>>Together with other commentators, I have in the past argued for verified identities on social networks, so those responsible for abuse and persecution of public figures and the vulnerable might be held accountable for their actions
>>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed
-Milo

>conservative Israelites are a great example of why conservative nationalism kicks ass.
Except most people don't like Israel, especially because of what they've done in the Middle-East, and Israelites only want "conservative nationalism" for themselves, not anyone else. If anything, Israel's treatment of Palestinians would make those ideas less popular.

Sure, he's somewhat charismatic and decent at arguing against SJWs, feminists, and criticizing Islam, but in the long run, they're just doing what they've always done, trying to control both sides of the political spectrum for their interests and controlling the narrative. The whole Deploraball debacle showed that.

>low IQ mindset

Also, can we stop with the whole "we want to turn degenerate homosexuals to our cause" meme?

We wanted to trick them momentarily so Trump could win.

Guess what? He won. And once he builds wall and deports Pablo and Muhammad the demographics will once again be in our favor.

So we can stop pretending we approve of people who get sodomized by fucking apes now?

this

Can't we just enjoy some delicious salt together without getting too autistic?

>Milo
>White Nationalist
Tip top kek.

>yes goy, embrace the degenerate kike faggot that is using you and your ideology as a tool for personal and financial success

You have to go back (to reddit).

Well, there you have it folks. If you want to successfully advance the right wing agenda go fuck niggers, maybe adopt niglet children too, and do depraved gay things so everything will think you're super tolerant and not like those other evil right wing bigots