You will never come home to the sweet smell of sizzling Mongolian lamb being cooked by your chink wife

>you will never come home to the sweet smell of sizzling Mongolian lamb being cooked by your chink wife
Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypwVBV_h3p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Asians without makeup are disgusting
>literally turning into a troll at menopause
>no ass, look like a small boy from the back
>annoying shrill voices

I don't know user, you tell me

These jew threads needs to stop.

This is what she really looks like...

>He actually wants a chink wife
>He wants his daughter to be a whore and his son to be autistic

We all want white gfs, we just want white women to stop being broken

asians r subhuman no thanks

TFW I would come home to coconut rice and delicious chicken.

TFW she was a 9/10 half Brazilian-Half Thai.

TFW after 3 years I realized she was a huge slut.

TFW I should of knew when she asked for a 3some with one of her girlfriends.

TFW she breaks up with me and has a kid with one of my best friends.

TFW I actually dodged a bullet and learned important life lessons.

Why the fuck would I eat lamb when god invented beef?

Why eat lamb when you can have Trump Chicken?

I hope you had the threesome?

Real chink women wouldn't know wtf Mongolian Lamb was.
T. Dating a chink and speaks Chinese

>lamb
you mean dog

I really should just lie and tell you I did but I didn't. I was under the assumption it was some kind of test so told her no I only love you and want to be with you. Turns out it wasn't a test she was just a slut.

>I should of knew

You're trying my patience, user

THIS THIS THIS!!!

I have probably dated in the last 6 years over 100 different white women. Not ONE of them was a functioning human being. Every last one of them were degenerates and failed in every basic function of what I am looking for in a partner.

Almost ALL of them told me with pride in their voice "I DON'T COOK" and would make comments about being a "liberated womyn" and talked about all her "guy friends" (beta orbiters) make some silly comment about being pansexual or some other special snowflake thing. All of them were alcoholics and drug addicts and I would guarantee you each had a plethora of diseases.

I would ask a simple question "what kind of music do you like" followed up by "where do you like to go on vacation". That is all I needed to do to find out how big a whore I was dealing with. If she likes rap/hip hop and talks about going to da club or going on vacation to Bahamas or Jamaica then you are dealing with a mudshark.

I won't date anyone outside my race because I am a white nationalist but it is getting harder and harder for me to stay with this because the only women I am finding are all broken and no way do I want any of them.

I have a feeling I am going to end up alone because I refuse to settle for sluts who have ridden the cock carousel and expect me to treat her like a lady when she is worse then a whore (because at least a whore knows who she is).

Dating an asian IMHO is a cop out. Yes she is a woman who is glad to be a woman. She probably can cook, clean and give you great sex and doesn't make you feel like a piece of shit. But she won't give you children that look like you. Her culture is alien to yours.

I know why people do it. I don't blame them. But I can't do that. On a side note I do find many Asian females attractive but I am master of my domain. Not my penis. I am not a slave to my dick.

>He doesnt eat both

Sadly east-asian women are ugly on side view.

honestly you'd have more chance of finding a good black churchgoing woman than a white woman, even if you're in a red state.
head out to the plains and the prairie states, they got wimmin like that out there

whew, what is that thing

this

Take the jewess red pill.

>family values
>nationalist
>connections
>total freaks in bed
>good cover for your nazism

Jewish girls worship white cock, they loved being dominated by good Germanic genes.

C uck all those Jewish manlets and bang yourself a jewess. Most from any wealthy family have a nose job already anyway.

Steal some Jew IQ, raise your kids Christian, don't screw yourself over, we all know which way the wind blows today.

Just look at Trump, built his family off the jewess meme.

I do not want a Chinese wife.

BrittanyVenti

She is a twitch whore

youtube.com/watch?v=ypwVBV_h3p0

You're disgusting I am Asian and offended

stfu freak

I live in California. That is probably why all the women I meet are degenerates.

While a good black woman would be preferable to a bad evil white woman the same thing of my kids would not look like me remains. That is why that option is out.

It is funny I get hit on a lot by jewish women but that culture is far different from mine. Plus the fact that I want my kids to be Catholic like me and that can raise a problem with a Jewish family.

What's her number?

You're right, I won't, because I have a blonde hair blue eyed wife that has produced two blonde hair blue eyed children from my seed. I am happy I didn't muck up my family line with some yellow dragon lady shit.

yeah jewesses are totally batshit lays. first time I had a bitch literally yell at me to choke her and smack her

very good stuff

>tfw miss my extraordinarily racist Singaporean ex