Is Pakistan a real country? Seems more like a muslim containment area for India

Is Pakistan a real country? Seems more like a muslim containment area for India.

Not a bad idea to be frank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twsCHcNqAcE
dawn.com/news/1168181
dawn.com/news/1129614
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/53-Indian-households-defecate-in-open-World-Bank-says-on-World-Toilet-Day/articleshow/26032829.cms
confitexunderwear.com/blogs/news/84974657-world-s-first-sexy-incontinence-knickers-launched-in-nz
foxnews.com/story/2009/06/16/bolivia-becoming-hotbed-islamic-extremism-report-concludes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went there for a school trip, not much but desert which muslims love.

There are close to 200 million Muslims in India. Pakistan was created so that Muslims who don't want to be ruled by cow piss drinkers can have a home.

You're lying you slant-eyed poop-on-the-sidewalk chinknigger. Pakistan is very green.

Pakistanis and Indians both need Jesus

Pakistan needs to be glassed. I'm sure between China, India, the US, and Israel, we can make it happen. One quick capital strike, they won't even know it's coming.

pakistan is sand only, sorry paki. you filthy rapist piece of shit, my life goal is to drop an atomic bomb on your country

If you contain muslims in one country and let them do whatever they want, you can be sure that they will import islamism everywhere around the world. That's why you need to fight against it in every area of life instead of trying to contain them.

Your shit-tier country shouldn't even exist. You are German.

Yes, but you're basically an angry manlet version of Iran.

Holy shit, an actual paki. Did you take a break from raping boys to post this? You fucking pedophiles ought to be wiped off the face of this earth, you fucking scum.

Fuck off Mexican.

Fuck off Ahmed. When are you getting engaged to your cousin?

>not a bad idea
>concieved by the anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=twsCHcNqAcE

I like Pakistan. They have nice food and girls unlike India and also have tendency to poo in loo unlike their Indian counterparts.

Is Finland a real country? Seems more like a containment country for the socially inept for Sweden and Russia.

Thank you, I like Germany as well.

Fuck you, you sandnigger piece of shit. Your country isn't the worst shithole on earth just because there are other muslim countries

>unlike India and also have tendency to poo in loo unlike their Indian counterparts.
lol no
dawn.com/news/1168181
>More than 40m Pakistanis defecate openly: Unicef

>Is Pakistan a real country? Seems more like a muslim containment area for India.

Not really. Given that Pakistanis speak the same language and are of the same ancestry as Indians and that the entire identity of Pakistan and Pakistanis is the fact that they're Muslim (foreign Arab religion imposed on their conquered ancestors), as opposed to Hindu (native religion of the region), they're basically just 'Anti-India' and somewhere that will reliably chimp out and make India look better by comparison.

Can't really decide if partition under British Raj was a dreaful mistake (created a retarded country like Pakistan and the consequent threat of nuclear war with India) or a good thing (created a containment area for millions of Muslims who would otherwise be chimping out in India proper).

Anyway Tl;dr

>There's nothing wrong with Pakistan that can't be fixed by it being conquered by Indians and it's people made to abandon the foreign and barbarian Muslim religion and reverted to the civilized religions of their ancestors.

cow piss drinkers?
you literal faggots have designated boy rape cars ffs
you're like a muslim variant of the fucking poos. like all the disrespect and bantzy laughs but this time coupled with legitimate hatred

I mean I'm a fucking jew
but every day before my weighing of shekels I thank every God and his mother that I'm not a fucking busrapenigger

only thing worse than a smelly indian is a smelly paki

>Hinduism
>Civilized
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>Given that Pakistanis speak the same language
We mainly speak Urdu as our lingua franca, Indians mainly speak Hindi. These are related but different languages.

Stupid Bong, this is why your people should have never been allowed to draw up borders.

Fuck off and die, paki scum. Your nation is literally a nation of child rapists. It's sickening.

Your nation is full of sexual deviants and should be destroyed.

Name a worst shithole than Pakistan

>Protip: You can't

And you're like a jewish variant of the fucking poos.

Serious Question: Do Jews view India as an ally?
Just informing you that thousands of paajets un- ironically say Israel can be India's greatest ally.

Bolivia

I don't like Bolivia but they are not famous for funding terrorist or raping children

>sexual deviant
>by a literal pederast

dawn.com/news/1129614

la CABA
Sodoma del Estero
Taringa

40m from 200m total population is 20% which is okay for impoverished country like Pakistan. In India it is close to 53% of the population (or 600 million people) which is insane.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/53-Indian-households-defecate-in-open-World-Bank-says-on-World-Toilet-Day/articleshow/26032829.cms

>Pakistan
>School trip

What the Fuck?

Indians are just stupid retards who think because Jews hate Muslims they will ally with Hindu idiots.

They do both.

I am not a pederast.

Thug life choose the gook

> Civilised religion of their forefathers

If 1% of the nation are faggots consenting to ass play is worth destroying a nation over, what should become of your shit hole then?

More than Islam.
Indians are filthy and autistic, but they're miles better than muslims and niggers.

>muslim containment area

There's no muslims left in pakistan, they are all in europe.

>Manlet
>Curry eater

Kekus Maximus

10% of American Youth are homosexuals.

We have 200 million Muslims. If we all moved to Europe then Europe would be majority Muslim.

Name 1 case of Bolivian terrorism in the last 10 years

Yes, it is better that Muslims should have a sharia containment zone, and those Muslims who don't care for Sharia can continue to live in India. I can't see a United India working for either party, India is barely functional as it is now. Pakistan fucked up too, but honestly, Pakis are pretty cool and their women are generally better looking than Indian women. They are also slightly better at poking in the loo, despite being poorer.

Are Pashtuns like Pakistan's version of a nigger?

sure, albiet a foul smelling one
no doubt you see us as cheap so it evens out

uh huh
well
at least it's not a fetish here

confitexunderwear.com/blogs/news/84974657-world-s-first-sexy-incontinence-knickers-launched-in-nz

I don't really think much of Pakistan but I hope they find happiness and peace. I met a few Paki immigrants and they were all angry all the time and were very pedo-like.

I don't really care what happens there but I don't want too many Paki immigrants. It seems we get the violent, rape-y low class Paki immigrants and never of the upper class. We should only allow immigration from educated people with skills.

When most Americans think of Pakistan, they think of terrorism and Islam and that we aren't compatible.

foxnews.com/story/2009/06/16/bolivia-becoming-hotbed-islamic-extremism-report-concludes.html

Pashtun and Balochi are niggers.

Yes but 90% of 1.5 million homeless boys are raped in Pakistan, you fucking degenerate.

Blasphemy. Pashtuns are some of the original Aryans, Sanchez.

Pakistan was just a British way to fuck with India as they were leaving. Standard procedure for a colonial power, when withdrawing from an area give independence to a random minority, so that new country is permanently crippled.

If partition didn't happen, Greater India would dominate the entire southern Asia and rival China easily.

I do believe, anonymous internet communication between nations is the most dangerous threat to global harmony.

Why all the hate ?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

It's Thursday, don't you have boys to fuck?

> t. Punjabi manlet

10% of the US Youth is over 7.5 million people.

uh
but we do ally with the hindus
who do you think sells them TARs

Kill yourself Balochi scum.

In a nation of 300 million that is nothing. And being a faggot isn't the same as having the rape of boys culturally accepts you fucking subhuman.

You have a point. Israel was conceived by the Anglo and it was the biggest mistake ever made by a human

That is not a case of terrorism, the article says that there might be terrorists in Bolivia. Can you even read you sandnigger?

Yes it is and it is not culturally accepted. People kill people when they are caught.

The government has collapsed and they are basically run by goatfuckers

Europe already is majority muslim. Not that I complain, I want that comfy lifestyle of a muslims man with good traditional gender roles and loli wives.

Whatever, that's not going to stop us you know that very well but they did slowed down the process.

Kek, just go on google and type Israel and India and you'll see thousands of Pajeets talking about India & Israel friendship you'll also find a ton of jews there, maybe because we have had no problems in the past.

even you were concieved by the anglo
guess you bellends just never learn

No it isn't. Only 5% of Europe is Muslim.

>Pashtuns are manlet frightening aryans
I know a pashtun family
All Giants (2m minimum)
Huge hands Big voices
Scary eyes
Saw the grand father moving a huge fridge by himself

>Thanks they are peacefull humans if not they could have raped all the City

Britain was a lesser mistake. Israel was a very big one.

Lets just agree that both of your countries should be destroyed.

>only 5%
Fuck I never knew it was that high.

>50% Muslim

What is reality?

Dhaal guzzling darkies such as yourself need to be euthanized. Could do with the population reduction

>says a goat shagging paki
LOL

Why don't the Indo-Aryans in Pakistan (Punjabs, etc) separate from the Iranians (Baloch, Pashtun) then? It seems like different cultures

Well that is continent wide. In Western Europe it is about 10%. In specific countries like the Netherlands it is closer to 15%.

Your people are going extinct, that's why you run to Britain like a coward.

That is a rude thing to say about your mother.

>even a paki knows that being a paki is an insult
Good boy

It is partly because Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo etc. are majority Muslim countries which are located in Europe.

Whenever I see this flag, I think the poster is Indian or Pakistani. Seems I'm not wrong.

They are all aryans i was taught

Because of the borders being arbitrary retardation set up by the British and the Princes who used to work with them.

Really Balochistan should be independent and Kashmir and lots of North of India should be part of Pakistan.

Paki is not an insult. It is a compliment actually.

I was actually talking about you as an individual

>If you criticise Pakistan that makes you a paki
Really showing your 85 IQ there Cletus

Also Pashtuns should be in Afghanistan not Pakistan.

Dont worry, soon Inshallah.

You just keep doing your role of letting in all migrants from Africa and the Middle East.

Brexit won't stop us.

Islam no.1 alhumdullilah akhi

>t. Mohammed Assif
Get the fuck out of Germany Pakishit

>paki is a compliment actually
no.

No, if you criticism Pakistan, you are an Indian. The rest of the world doesn't care about you two.

yes, do you know what paki means?

Don't you Jews get genetic testing for crippling hereditary diseases so you don't pass them onto the next generation?

Only the pashtun have any real claim to Aryan lineage. Punjabis are pretty much muslim poo-in-loos unless they got lucky and managed to marry in some pashtun blood.

Nice troll James

A derogatory word for inbred people of Pakistan.

lmao I watch Australia border police, Indians are rampant in Australia, they are in the top jobs in immigration control.

no, it means pure and clean

>pure and clean
>skitskin
Pick one fag

You are the idiots that try to use it as an insult. Pakistan means the land of the pure and clean, when you call us Pakis, you are calling us the pure and clean.

Right, and when I call you an inbred goatfucking retard I'm actually praising you.

What an irony