Just look at this, the day Reddit is more Anti-semit than 4-Chan LOL

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kw2c7/rall_doesnt_want_to_see_this_on_the_front_page/

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel.

No we are being brigaded by jews and your all to stupid to realize it

that's a raid right there

the guys on the_donald support literally everything trump does or says

We have a saying in french
"être plus royaliste que le roi" which translates to "being more royal than the king" whihc basically mean being more authoritarian than the authority.
It's a move to make oneself look good by exaggerating traits from what one considers his superior. Reddit sucks Sup Forums's dick hopping for recognition.

Look at the comments you retards...

Sup Forums got so busy with CTR and /leftypol/ that it forgot about the JIDF

time to remind them

It's because the_donald faggots will support any of Trump's positions whether right or wrong.

>JIDF
Jesus christ look at the fucking comments

>he expect us to actually follow a link towards reddit.
Like anyone gives a shit about what reddit says, they always only parroting something, be it what ever msm shits or lastest meme they came back from here with.

love reading all the anti-Israel comments.

we've been calling it out, but there's a fuck ton of them here then you have the /leftypol/ retards do copycat raids and it's just a cluster fuck right now

does anyone know a better website than Sup Forums?
i hate Sup Forums but i still come here all the time since nothing better to do

it used to be trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

now it's trolls trolling communists trolling trolls

Some the donald comment threads are quite good, LIKE THIS ONE READ FAGGOT

Jesus christ surprised by the amount of people not checking out the comments

Sup Forums is and always has been a pro-Trump and pro-Israel board and the faster that CTR learns that the better

What's in the comments?

It's the only website where I feel I can speak my mind 100% openly and have a long, insightful conversation with other people who think similarly.

There's no other place like this. It feels like the early 2000's internet never ended here.

that's true and it's cool to be able to say nigger etc.

but most threads are shit now. a year back there were actually informative threads and actual news threads.

It's the best thing there is, faggot.

Define better.
What exactly are you looking for?

Somebody tell them that AIPAC is a domestic lobby about a foreign issue and won't be affected by Trump's new laws.

go to 8chân's pol

actually quite good for a discussion

>The_Donald will end up making Reddit hate jews just to spite them

Is it, dare I say it, 3d Chess?

>"America first"
>Just kidding goys, Israel first!

Holy shit the topic is already covered. Reddit is on top of it.

>cripplechan
>good for discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Cripplechan is not good for anything. The only discussion you're gonna get there is "look how much better we are than 4/pol/ guys! Muh real discussion, muh moderators, muh seriousness"

It's not a fun place to be. It's a safe space for edgy retards who want to feel superior to us for no other reason than that it's "cool" to feel superior.

That board is full of stormfag saboteurs. Sup Forums is the Trump campaign unfiltered, we've been Pro-Israel for a long time.

Fucking 43d chess right here, JIDF bakfires hard and creates large amounts of anti semites,

good for a discussion but boring

shitposting is the seasoning of a chan culture

4/pol/ is overly salted but 8/pol/ is a #christmaswithwhitefamilies meme

holy shit the comment section is incredibly redpilled

I actually cannot believe this, what happened? is this Sup Forumss subversive work?

Lol, you know people can check out the website for themselves, no need to be nervous about it

It's allways been redpilled m8, even under brigade. Fucking 4-chan created it lol

looks like it won't work. they are already sliding it and another pro jew thread popped up with far more friendly comments

>linking to reddit

fucking kill yourself newfag

>guys
>on The_Donald
Pick one

Fuck you. It's time for them to let in immigrants.

Sup Forums did.
This board isn't part of Sup Forums.

Found the mod

I'm not stopping you or anyone from going, I'm just sharing my opinion on it. Last time I went there, I found a fun thread about Trump, but half the posts weren't even about Trump, they were just talking about how much we suck. It was like that on almost every single thread. The entire website is pretty much dedicated to shitting all over Sup Forums.

Pretty much this. I've never been to Stormfront, but I assume it's pretty close to what 8/pol/'s like... except without half the discussion being about how bad Sup Forums is.

Anyone who goes to 8/pol/ will immediately know it's not that at all. Maybe you went there a long time ago, I don't know.

In fact one of their action threads does more than 100 of our shit bait threads.

Who would you be having a discussion with? The tumbleweeds? 8ch is a ghost town.

Why are you pro israel faggot? Because their sephardic? Fake Christian? Fuck their base of operation they need to let in immigrants.

Not anymore really.

Stormfront has to try hard to be accurate, and they often check themselves of errors. Lord only knows how many knowledgable Jews the site has attracted over the years. desu they are a good place to debunk anything holocaust related as well as prove it.

yep that thread is being slid so hard rofl

kike t_d mods confirmed

They're naming the Jew.

Disgusting!

And the thread is dead love u all

bump