Cuck Pedophile Youtuber Has Forum

So there is a youtuber called onision who has his own forum onision.xyz/ . Here he has fans submit topics and does videos on the most suggested topics. He has doen videos in the past on rating underage women and women in general see naked ape onision video for more details. He also let his wife cuckold him with a lesbian so there is that. Anyway this forum is ripe for Sup Forums shenanigans.

Other urls found in this thread:

onision.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=495&sid=04da47eb3f51fd631084e2b189c1fa11
youtube.com/watch?v=T-W35biQJs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

>>>/lolcow/
Take your pick.

onision.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=495&sid=04da47eb3f51fd631084e2b189c1fa11

Degenerate.

> we send pictures of ourselves and you have to guess how old we are :)

> I'm 13 :)

> I'm 14

> I'm 16 but I look 13 when I don't have smerf jizz all over my face.

etc.

yeh but Sup Forums are fucking degenerates themselves I dont want to tip off a bunch of pedophiles to another pedophile do I ? never been on /trash/

isn't this that feminist douche that cheated on his first wife with an underage girl?
after they divorced he wouldn't let her get her stuff out of their house, so she broke in with her family
then in multiple videos he complained that she is fucking him over with alimony and begged that he should stop paying her money

That's a weird body. He has some muscle definition, some bone sticking out, but also some weird pouches of fat.

bingo seriously this guy is cuck meme gold and very much deserving of being trolled and he has even made it easy for us

why do they let obvious pedophiles like this roam free. Hes obviously raping kids look at him

you can only dream of having a body like that
youtube.com/watch?v=T-W35biQJs4

genuinely wouldnt mind if someone took him out back and shot him he has videos where claims the age of consent is a tricky issue

Well there's nothing inherently wrong about pedophilia.
But he's still a pathetic cuck

> nothing inherently wrong about pedophilia
no no please do explain

I just want to experience lolidom, tbqhfamalam

kekking at his bicep inserts

i remember him telling a story years ago that stuck with me, because it shows how absurd vegans are

>he would go to a pizza place
>they accidentally put meat on it
>he sends it back
>they scape the meat off acording to him
>he eats the pizza anyway
>he gets sick and he concludes it's because his body unlearned how to digest meat and the trace amount of meat residue left on the pizza was enough to make him vomit

>cuckold him
>with a lesbian
Pick one. Unless she left him for that lesbian, that is.

he definitely doesn't have bicep inserts ? why would you insert such pathetically tiny biceps?

you can definitely be cucked by a dyke its like the highest form of being a cuck?

>le tip fedora

Well that was something.

he did it the absolute madman

surprised by his VEGETARIAN BODY!!!!!! were you ? dont lie you were clearly mirin his gainz bro is swole as fuck

If a wife/girlfriend leaves you for a dyke, than it's a cucking of sorts, yeah. Definitely not the highest form though.
But if she's just having some intimate fun with her female friend, what's so terrible about that?

like he wasnt involved this wasnt a threesome he just let his wife fuck a dyke while they were married I mean call me a raging liberal but I dont think she needs to get railed by a dick for it to be cuckoldry

lmfao