How does this make you feel, RACISTS? :^)

how does this make you feel, RACISTS? :^)

better include some strong POC in your movies!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_British_Academy_Television_Awards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>giving a shit about BAFTAs

My nominee would have a white cop investigating a string of home break ins. The theives are all Trayvons. They break into the white cops Asian gf's house. She shoots them dead. A mexican led csi team clears her of homicide. The end.

If a movie is made for the sole purpose of getting an award, you know it's going to be shit.

The fuck is a BAFTA?

> racists
Youre in wrng place pal

Does that mean if it's all black actors it won't be able to get one too?
I mean if It's all one race it can't be diverse.

>POC
why are all these poo covered people on my beloved Sup Forums ?

In that case, any 'diverse' film is eligible for the Bittorrent award.

>BAFTA
literally nothing

t. Sup Forums

D I V E R S I T Y

>D-Don't you want this shiny award goy?
>J-Just do what we say.
>Y-You know you want it!

ha

>bafta
>a relevant award

Revenant was pretty good and that was giant Oscar bait

gotta have niggers in your movie LOL

Does 'Jew' count for 'POC' in this case? I mean, they are an oppressed minority when that advantages them right? So will they be counted in this case or would this be seen as shining a light where it might not be wanted?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_British_Academy_Television_Awards

How many of these programs had you heard of Sup Forums?

What liberals think will happen

>"Uh oh we might not qualify for a BAFTA"
>"We better get right and redo our film, stat!"
>"FIRE 75% OF THE WHITE ACTORS NOW"

What will actually happen

>"Uh oh we might not qualify for a BAFTA"
>"What's a BAFTA?"
>"BAFTA DEEZ NUTSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA"
>"JK, but who cares though."
>"LOL, right?!"

the fuck is bafta?

lmao ugly as fuck subhumans

Good to know that if we ever do another period drama set in the middle ages, black people will finally be recognized as the kings they were.

*cough*birdman*cough*

Traditional media will die.

I love it when people try to force diversity and scratch their heads wondering why it fails. Maybe it's because people don't like being told what to do regardless of context? Who knows, I guess people are just raysict.

Define diverse. So no black only films ?

>BAFTA

literally what

I came here to post this.
I guess it's some kind of hipster award that nobody cares about

People still watch movies? Let alone care about awards? How old are you guys, be honest. If you are over 20 and still care about movies and series you should just kill yourselves, you're useless.

literally racism

like holy shit the justification would be that it is a balance for the rest of the racist modelling world but then you'd just be redefining the field as suits you. because of course there are still reparations to be made for slavery that was outlawed over a century ago

ugly

And how do they intend to quantify this diversity? Exactly equal number of people of any given race that were involved? Screentime? Or just as few white people as possible?

We all know it's the last one, but I want them to humor me.

BAFTA these nuts?

kek

I can find more beautiful people as cashiers from local super market.

but what this is proposing is itself racist, that means racism wins, racists win, I guess I should feel pretty good now.

Blacks are 13% of the population why do they think they deserve more than 13% of acting roles? Or over 13% share of ANYTHING for that matter. I thought this was about equality?

>all hideous or barely average
They really are doing a bad job at proving their point.

So movies are no longer an art form since they don't allow people artistic freedom and have to inject political agenda into them?

Of its not based on merit, they can shove it.

>movies were ever an art-form and nothing more than programming and propaganda

>tfw high-society film critics have to sit through Madea movies now

>how does this make you feel, RACISTS? :^)
More racist :^)

British oscars

how old are you and how much money do you make?

>Mexican led CSI team

Kek.

This

But birdman was a good movie, it was too eccentric to really be normal Oscar bait

this desu

fpbp

had to google wft bafta is.

>discount Poland

Oh im laffin

MUH MOVIES is probably what you want me to say right? I stopped caring about msm a long time ago.

Pls make nordic crossflag :(

Fucking bongs ruining everything with forced diversity.

You can see the fucking tipping point in Midsummer Murders when suddenly every little hamlet in Midsummer has a black and an Asian.

Whelp! Better make sure I got a handful of token minorities in every movie now! Just be a dick a cast nothing but Gurkha.

What's bafta and why should I even care?

>bafta

who the fuck cares?

THIS IS NOT A POLITICS RELATED THREAD AND MUST BE PURGED!
GO OVER HERE AND TAKE BACK THE BOARD.

I hope we get a movie with all white men and nothing but brown women where the women are useless without their savior ( a white lesbian woman that comes in at the start of the 3rd act)

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible

>thread about liberal SJWism and pop culture (((jewery)))

>not related

go fuck yourself newfag

Is the award really worth anything at that point?

Setting guidelines like this sort of defeats the purpose of making art.

The fuck is a BAFTA? If I don't know about it it probably isn't worth winning.

>me being worried about celebrities giving each other awards

Just make the extras and the baddies white you fucking racist.

No way this will be mocked to kekatron.

Makes BAFTA meaningless.

Oh ok, I'll just throw in some token minor characters to meet some pointless criteria, and you can't say my film isn't diverse because then you're erasing the existence of upcoming minority characters through pointless mental gymnastics. Yes, great idea. Let's force pointless criteria, that will make movies better.

Or maybe I'll just cast good actors for roles where they fit irrespective of their race, unless, if the movie calls for it, the original material dictates a certain race/look, because a bunch of shrieking racists who do not give a single fuck about literature and art can go fuck themselves with their worthless fucking bafta.

Fuck them, their shitty award, and their shitty buzzword.

Oh no. I have to stop paying money and wasting my time on movies! What will I do with all this extra time and money now!?

If "poc" were strong they wouldn't need white people to wipe their arses. They would have their own film industries in their own nations and not need a damn thing from us. Don't you see how weak and stupid the "Liberals" are making you?

>models
I can literally walk outside and pick better looking girls than those fucking beasts.

This makes me so happy. I'm just giddy thinking about the backlash this will cause.

Holy shit it's not just me and my hometown. This is a global fucking phenomenon. Why are all supermarket cashiers so ugly? Is there anything that can adequately explain what the hell is going on here?

the new planet of the apes cast looks really authentic

What if my film takes place in some kind of Aryan civilization.

Would they expect me to just illogically pepper a few blacks in?

No. Diverse means all Black like it means in other forms of media.

Ah, they are getting cocky about white genocide.

Of course they would, even though there were basically 0 niggers in all white societies

>We celebrate diversity
>no whites allowed.

> Don't you see how weak and stupid the "Liberals" are making you?

This is such a waste of your time, user. These people could get lost in a fucking garbage bag.
Trying to awaken them to leftists being "the real racists!" is going to be frustrating for everyone and give nothing in the end. I never understood what people hoped to achieve by trying o win over the criminal grandchildren of imported farm equipment.

who the fuck is bafta and why does he give niggers statues?

Murica Yes

I had no idea what the fuck was a bafta before opening this thread desu

I think they usually get the mentally ill/disabled to do simple grocery store jobs like working the cash register and handling the carts. It gives them a job, some money, and keeps them off the street.

Now the employees who walk around the mart and answer questions? That's a whole different story. I go to the Target near me just to get a dose of young, thicc ass.

LET'S GET THIS STARTED

wait would a Turner Diaries film be okay then

it has all blacks in Africa getting exterminated

New star wars medicine, they put people in bafta tanks now.

Baftas are British, so blacks should be getting no more than 3% of the roles and pakis 5%

>Black Award For Tits & Ass

kek

fpbp

seriously lighter skin is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye why do people give a shit about niggers.

good, niggers should be antagonists/caricatures of themselves

> Equal diversity means making 40% of your cast black when they are 13% of your population.

Really makes sense.

That bottom right ooga booga. LUL

England is officially cucked beyond salvation. Press f to pay respects to our fellow right wing crumpets who are trapped in the black hole that is diversity and progression

They're all so ugly, jesus

What the fuck is a bafta?

Is that a BET version of an Oscar?