You've been rused: Open Source Software is anti-white, anti-male, and pro-communism

I'm so sick of listening to clueless white males preach about the benefits of open source. It's one of the dumbest and shortsighted things white men have ever been involved with. It's a flat out fucking scam. Here's why:

1. White men have donated billions of hours to open source projects for FREE. While white men have been dicking around with the thousandth iteration of some new shitty Linux on the Desktop bullshit, Jews and non-whites have been building technology companies worth TRILLIONS of actual dollars.

2. As soon as any open source project becomes successful, built upon the backs of idiotic white men, it's immediately co-opted by Cultural Marxists and all of those successes are somehow miraculously credited to loud, obnoxious, low IQ, black women. See www.mozilla.org

3. Linux on the desktop is fucking garbage. Still. After nearly 25 years the market penetration is still less than 2%. That is a total failure. There are over 1000 versions of Linux for the desktop, yet NONE of them can be used in most professional environments by working class people. Microsoft Office? Anything by Adobe? Tons of software used by STEM people? NO. Maybe if you're lucky it will run slow as fuck and buggy as hell under WINE. What a fucking failure.

4. Endless sperging and autism. They argue about endless trivial shit. In the meantime my fucking trackpad and printer don't work. After every sperg-out teams disintegrate and three even more shitty versions are created

5. OSS hasn't solved ANY of the MAJOR problems we all face. Is there an alternative to Google, Amazon, Apple or Microsoft? Are there easy to use services and products for normies and the working class? NO. None. Total fucking failzies all around.

Call to action: Abandon open source. Convince others to abandon open source. The future is in WHITE OWNED, WHITE RUN, FOR PROFIT, technology companies.

I will rebuttal all intelligent posts. I will ignore shitty ad-hom and other logical fallacies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems
redmondmag.com/articles/2016/10/01/linux-inside.aspx
blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-use-the-linux-kernels-tcp-stack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I will rebuttal all intelligent posts.
Somehow I doubt you will "rebuttal" anything.

Give it your best shot.

I never got the whole LINUX thing. It just seems like a way to overcomplicate your OS and make most stuff unusabke just so you cn stroke your tech dick and brag about how you "programed your own custom OS" despite that being very easy, and you still probably did a shit job.

Exactly. Linux and OSS as a whole hasn't solved a single real-world problem for normal or working class people.

It has been a massive distraction that has wasted billions of white male hours and created a power vacuum filled by non-whites who have successfully created trillions of dollars in wealth for themselves. In the meantime white men are trying to figure out a way to make a semi-usable nvidia graphics driver for free on Linux.

The main reason Linux isn't so great on the desktop is that it would be a LOT of work and opensource developers aren't very motivated to do it. They don't need it. For them, Linux is fine on the desktop. Not for ordinary people though.

Likewise, better hardware support is an insane amount of work.

Opensource programmers want to do with is interesting to work on for them. Not toll for the end users.

And here's the thing. Opensource has been incredibly successful as infrastructure software. Other compagnies can build on top of this. It makes everyone more productive.

One of the reason it happened was because a lot of large software companies became very anti-competitive and their product sucked. They knew they squeeze money out of companies by making their products incompatible and inflexible, thus "trapping" their users. But never pushing it so far that competition would emerge.

But still, by organizing, people managed to make their own alternative and it was worth it to work for free on those. It shouldn't have been necessary arguably. There were too few very large software companies that were almost impossible to compete with.

Anyway, better linux desktop would be difficult also because software and hardware is made for and tested on windows. It's everyone else putting effort towards this. VERY HARD to compete with in a traditional fashion. I think that's the main problem.

Most tablets/phones are Linux/*BSD-based (but run on special hardware), but they're even less free than Windows the way it's been done. Which really sucks desu.

> not knowing how the software you're running works
> not knowing what the software you're running exactly does
> not being able to modify the software you're running
Have a great time sucking the jewish dick and letting them spy on you.

What if you are a developer? Lots of benefits to having Linux. Don't need specific ide's, less bloat which could lead to better work flow, etc etc. also isn't made by big daddy nsa

The point of open source software is building something you want to use. Unlike most things you only need time and effort to build software. Most of the time however, you can't do things on your own so people group up and together build something they all want or need and couldn't do by themselves.
If you ever built a small script or software for yourself you'll know how it feels like. If you don't want (or simply can't) monetize it there's nothing wrong with making it open source.

>letting corporate kikes fuck all of your holes in the ways you know nothing about because the code is closed and programs are fool proof
>not anti-male, not anti-white
user, please

Why are Linux niggers always such dicks?

Also op you must realize that open source projects are good for you, not just the community. You can go to a job and say hey look at this Linux build I wrote by myself!! And make way more money. Other people can contribute to your project and they can say hey look at what I've contributed to this project!! And get a better job. You do not understand what you are speaking of.

Better running Linux than Wndows. Microsoft running scripts on your computer without you knowing and sending all your data to your servers. And Linux is not complicated, Gentoo is. Use Ubuntu or Mint you fucking normies.

I just started running Linux Mint on a dual boot a few days ago.

'their servers'

kys microsoftshill, I bet you're even Indian

I agree with your post. My main point is that all work on consumer-facing and end user products should be abandoned and those people should focus on building for-profit companies instead. Primarily to compete with the likes of Apple, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft.

We need alternatives to the leftist controlled, Orwellian nightmares we all currently are forced to used from the major vendors.

I for one would pay top dollar for an OS alternative to Microsoft Windows, I would also pay monthly for a decent social network where I owned my data.

Linux really isn't for desktops in my opinion. Still very useful though. OSS has definitely had an impact on working class production.
Your problem is you think too much in terms of your own shit you use.

There's no professional companies behind Linux because Microsoft pays them good money.

Make it for-profit, and open source. Very simple. You buy it and can do whatever you want with it, but you cannot resell it or give it away for free.

You OSS people are the smartest dumb asses ever. Zero creativity. Sad.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Good, user. How you like it so far?

We don't need another version of Linux for developers. There are enough free, paid, open source, closed source, development tools to satisfy the next 1000 years of developers.

OSS people need to start forming for-profit companies and tackle the issues faced by real world end users and normies.

I'm 33 and have been using Linux as my primary home OS since I was about 14.

If you don't want to use it then don't use it, no one gives a fuck what you do op.

>nice bait

Free software is software that respects your freedom and the social solidarity of your community. So it's free as in freedom not as in beer.

This

>Linux
>Controlling the Desktop and Mobile Phone market
>total failure
>hasn't solved any of the MAJOR problems we all face
No, if anything Linux has solved the most important problems we face.

I've built software. And outside of a tiny handful of technical elite and the developer community, OSS is a total failure.

Normal people are having all of their private information vacuumed up by evil, Jew-owned mega-corporations. And WTF are white men doing to combat this? I'll tell you: building another shitty desktop environment on Linux because they got in some pissy bitchfit, slapfight with their last OSS development team.

OSS is totally misguided. White men need to wake up, abandon it, and get focused on technical, paid, entrepreneurial ventures. We need real alternatives to what Silicon Valley is peddling.

You are kidding right? Redhat, Oracle etc.

Isn't the main point of open source software to allow nobody devs to learn and to show off their projects and efforts?

>show off good project/part of a project
>impress interviewer
>get paying job

Not all software should be paid services (would you like to pay 15$ a year for Firefox or google chrome use?) because no one would pay for it. Or free open source alternatives come out.

windows is shit m8. just kys if you can't handle the future

please stop you don't know what you're talking about

Fuck off

I'd rather use Linux thant Windows which spies on my every move.

Ok OP.

How do you explain the transition of nearly all of the companies you listed, Microsoft included, to an open source marketing strategy?

Microsofts big push this year is an expansion of c# through Mono and the proliferation of Microsoft SQL Server on Linux. Don't forget about their working with Google on Typescript also (Angular 2)

Google releases everything open source.

Apple is based on FreeBSD and occasionally contributes back upstream.

That's the point. Stop working for free. Get paid to build real products we all want. Make it paid open source if you want.

You people might as well become transgender leftists and move into some flophouse with all the other communists for promoting this OSS kikery.

Oh and guess what: the NSA has backdoors into all of the hardware. Your software encryption and Linux OSS bullshit desktop isn't going to do fuck all for you.

Maybe if a white man was actually smart enough to build an alternative to Intel and Western Digital this wouldn't be such an issue. Too bad they're busy working on a Linux printer driver for their 15 year old Lexmark printer.

> 1. White men .....
Many people have programming as a hobby. They can take all the time they want and aren't under pressure, which makes good and well thought through code. Note that many big tech companies also contribute to major open source projects.

> 2. As soon as any open source project becomes successful....
Seriously, who cares about who writes your software. It can be written by anyone and as long as it is good, it's fucking good.

> 3. Linux on the desktop is fucking garbage....
It's not, unless you're a gaymer. It just takes some time and effort to get used to it. After using Linux for 3 years on desktop now, I think that Windows fucking sucks. You can't scroll where the cursor is on Windows, you have to click there in order to scroll.

> 4. Endless sperging and autism.
> Implying wagecuck programmers aren't autists.
Most people who are into computers and are good at it are at least a little bit spergy.

> 5. OSS hasn't solved ANY of the MAJOR problems we all face...
Most of the servers are running on Linux. Android is based on Linux. There are many alternatives, but those normie cucks don't want to switch. If you really insist on using something else, then do it.

Because Windows niggers are always such pussies.

Dear tEBty+Yh, your thread is simply about OSS, not about for-profit OSS or non-profit OSS.

> You OSS people are the smartest dumb asses ever. Zero creativity. Sad.
> Implying I write OSS myself.
I don't write it, I simply use it bigly, which isn't counter-productive.

almost every website you use is hosted on linux servers. microsoft even offers linux servers for use on their cloud platform because if they didn't nobody would use them. all for profit server OSs are total garbage compared to linux

No idea. If they were so fucking smart they'd start a real company and make some real money and help working class white people. Instead they want to act like elitist faggots and work for free on bullshit no one wants.

>Normal people are having all of their private information vacuumed up by evil, Jew-owned mega-corporations
And how is open source software not against this? You keep mentioning Linux distros but the only one that fits what I just quoted is Ubuntu with their amazon bullshit on Unity.

>OSS is totally misguided. White men need to wake up, abandon it, and get focused on technical, paid, entrepreneurial ventures. We need real alternatives to what Silicon Valley is peddling.
What you're saying is: Just work for, or even become the jewish mega corporation

That's a lot of hogwash user. Did you write this all for free?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

Most web servers, most of the cloud, Android (#1 smartphone platform), most of the supercomputers, many embedded devices run Linux.

> I've done 0 research, but hur durr

My whole point is that we should stop "getting jobs" and stop wasting our time on free stuff. We need to be more entrepreneurial and that means we need money.

I get what you're saying, but what we really need is an alternative to Google and Android and the siphoning of all of our personal information and browsing habits.

White men lack direction. OSS is a HUGELY misguided attempt and hasn't solved any of the massive problems faced by hard working, white, non-technical people.

OP is a little extreme but I agree to an extent. Open source is bullshit, if you're committing time, creativity, and work to a project, the code and intellectual property is yours. You are selling yourself seriously short if you make it public domain like a moron and let some big fuck company steal it and package it for itself.

The discussion and dissemination of knowledge in general like StackOverflow is fine, but creating a whole product then slapping it online for everyone to copy and paste is extremely self-defeating.

There are a couple web servers out there running on linux, running open source software to serve & store content.

>While white men have been dicking around with the thousandth iteration of some new shitty Linux on the Desktop bullshit, Jews and non-whites have been building technology companies worth TRILLIONS of actual dollars.
Yes, so many non-white people in Silicon Valley. It's all whites and Jews.

>As soon as any open source project becomes successful, built upon the backs of idiotic white men, it's immediately co-opted by Cultural Marxists and all of those successes are somehow miraculously credited to loud, obnoxious, low IQ, black women.

I don't actually give a fuck who made the software I'm currently using as long as it works and it's free. Who cares?

>Endless sperging and autism. They argue about endless trivial shit

It's ironic that you write this after sperging out about trivial, non-political (no, trying to insert Jews into this didn't fool anyone) shit on a politics board.

>Is there an alternative to Google, Amazon, Apple or Microsoft? Are there easy to use services and products for normies and the working class?

Guess what, I'm not using products and services of any of these companies and I'm technologically retarded and never been particularly interested in open source. So yes, in fact there are. And don't even get me started on the fact that most servers are run on Linux anyway - seems that it DID solve a real-world problem.

>The future is in WHITE OWNED, WHITE RUN, FOR PROFIT, technology companies.

From where do these profits come? Mostly from patents and other intellectual property, in other words a monopoly rent. Call me a cuck, but rather than splitting hair about ethnicity of people collecting these rents I would abolish them.

> The future is in WHITE OWNED, WHITE RUN, FOR PROFIT, technology companies.

Anyone can take all of this open source work, add a thin layer of custom logic / custom interface, and have themselves a little company.

But hey, shitposting comes first.

>I'd rather use an OS filled with US government backdoors
That's your choice, I'm happy running Linux.

I have no choice and neither do millions of other people.

Because MOST of the important business class software runs on Windows and not Linux.

I'm mean Jesus fucking Christ after 25 years and Office still doesn't run natively under Linux.

I've used every version of Libre/OpenOffice. They are barely usable dogshit.

So Linux isn't a choice at all for hundreds of millions of working class people.

If white men weren't dicking around on such a bad idea maybe we'd have a real alternative to Windows by now that people were willing to pay real money for.

>Tons of software used by STEM people? NO.
You mean software development tools, config management, scripting and calculation tools? Because it has those, in fact scientists are probably the biggest group outside of IT to use Linux.

>Are there easy to use services and products for normies and the working class? NO.

That's not what it's primarily developed for, it excels at serving websites, hosting databases, VMs, networking, generally anything you need to build with scale-out in mind.

I see what you mean.

Software competition is weird though. It's like there's only room for one. More so than other industries. You want competition, but for software it's hard to have it.

For OSes, you got the "universal platform" effect. Developers target your OS because it's popular. It's popular because there's a lot of developers targeting it.

Many online services have a "network effect". People want to use it because everyone's using it, etc.

Demand drives demand.

This has been analyzed a lot. Hippies want all software to be free. I think it makes sense for some of the infrastructure software.

But if you want competition from businesses, seems like you need regulation to force software being more open and compatible (without necessarily being open source). You'd want it to be possible for software to be run on all OSes. You'd want your social networks to interoperate.

This would have to be enforced by law or some kind of very strong social movement demanding it. Opensource developers could support this, but many would have to compromise their hippie views. It would be to allow both opensource AND commercial software to compete. Not to make everything free.

And BTW, the security issues of closed source software could be addressed with sandboxing (even drivers). And the low-level part of the OS handling this could be opensource. The rest of the OS wouldn't have to be.

>I would also pay monthly for a decent social network where I owned my data.
Point is, most people wouldn't or else Facebook would not be a viable company.

I bet you enjoy all that web browsing huh?

You know what would be awesome is if you fired up Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign and made a magazine for white men to buy. Oh wait, I'm sorry, I almost forgot you can't run any of that shit, now can you?

>Tons of software used by STEM people? NO.

Data analysis and modelling for the LHC uses Linux - a build called "Scientific Linux" specifically. Shut the fuck up.

t. physicist

>And how is open source software not against this?
Because this stormcuck isn't against it, he just wants the profiteers to be white instead of Jewish.

>Jesus fucking Christ after 25 years and Office still doesn't run natively under Linux.
Why would it you blithering retard? It's made by Microsoft. Incidentally if Office were free software it probably would by now.

I've been in IT for 25 years at a variety of very different companies in different industries.

I've dealt with literally thousands of mission critical pieces of software, none of which runs on Linux.

I've also personally seen dozens of engineers who pushed Linux on the desktop get fired because they spent more time trying to get their stupid operating system to work, rather than on producing usable code. We nearly never had this issue with people who just developed on Mac or Windows.

So truthfully, I really don't buy into the whole idea that Linux is somehow better for developers. You can be more productive using a WAMP or MAMP stack.

1. This is one of the most cringeworthy things, these fat white liberals are sitting in the safety of their high paying cubicles, putting things out for free to devalue the work of everyone else.

2. No opinion, have not seen this trend, but they do try to force women to get into hacking, then you get stories claiming that the women are the true geniuses while the men that spent literally night and day, don't get credit (most of the time the disgusting fat fucks aren't even presentable desu)

3. You are wrong on this, you can use open source well in many development situations, much better than windows. EU has open source initiatives and uses open source, the German government uses open source on the desktop, China has their own Linux distribution, etc. And it's all about Google Apps and similar platforms now which will deprecate Microshit.

4. Agreed completely. They keep breaking the fucking NVIDIA and VMWARE modules EVERY FUCKING RELEASE OF THE KERNEL. It stopped being a joke years ago, stupid autist cunts are too autist to write the kernel in C++ to solve most problems (explicitly stated by them that they want everyone to suffer)

5. No opinion, you get what you pay for, it gets the job done

Search engines
OS for non-technical people to do their jobs
Social media
Video streaming
Voice over IP for normies

All of the OSS alternatives for those are utter shit. Had white men not been working for free to make infrastructure for evil companies like Facebook, then perhaps we'd have some choice. But instead of building something ethical and responsibly run for real money, white men cling to a movement founded literally by a fucking communist (Richard Stallman).

Linux hasn't done shit. It has caused immense damage. The only people it has helped are opportunistic, Jewish owned companies, who now get their infrastructure software for free.

Well done white men.

You clearly don't work on IT/SW/HW.

I work in IT. I've seen and worked on the stacks of majors bank, telco, eng companies. None of them runs Windows for any critical systems. From the bridges/routers/firewalls and other network appliances, to their backup systems, to their main processing servers, they all run Linux today. There used to be a greater mix of closed source *nix (e.g. AIX/Solaris), but it's not cost effective today, and Linux based systems are simply better, faster, cheaper.

Only user workstations use Windows.

> MOST of the important business class software
> Office

kek

Linux is so prevalent that Microsoft will ship it inside to stop bleeding developers:

redmondmag.com/articles/2016/10/01/linux-inside.aspx

No need to answer, you're wrong.

>I've also personally seen dozens of engineers who pushed Linux on the desktop get fired because they spent more time trying to get their stupid operating system to work, rather than on producing usable code
Sound like your average anti-linux Sup Forums poster that says all linux environments are unstable. But as you said Mac works just fine for software development.
>I've been in IT for 25 years at a variety of very different companies in different industries.
>I've dealt with literally thousands of mission critical pieces of software, none of which runs on Linux.
Calling bullshit on this. Even if it were true you probably can't claim you never used any open source stuff in your work.

If white men abandoned open source then yes, I believe there would be a market for a paid browser.

I'd pay $5-15 a month for a browser that had a simple security slider and a built in VPN service that I could quickly toggle on and off, or adjust based upon my security needs.

Something that didn't make me, or grandma, or my non-technical friends spends weeks to learn.

This guy gets it.

Linux has been around for 25 years and has less than 2% of the desktop market. Take a business 101 class you uneducated jerkoff. That is a total failure by anyone's measure. kys

Most people can't do that. They have something called a JOB. Windows is critical and there is no alternative thanks to shortsighted white men who want to work for free.

Worked for banks, insurances, reinsurances, 90% of relevant systems (infrastructure, networking, server side business applications, databases) are running on *nix like platforms
>get a load of this goy

All of that free stuff was built by white men and then monetized by non-whites.

The huge amount of time and energy white men sink into this bullshit is the reason it exists. That's my point.

If white men abandoned open source completely all of that crap would evaporate and then the void could be filled with paid products made by more ethical companies, run by whites.

As long as white men continue to work for free they will continue to lose control and benefit their merchant masters who dominated the Fortune 500.

JEWS LOVE OPEN SOURCE! Never forget that.

bait was confirmed when faggOP kept posting on a site served by CloudFare

blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-use-the-linux-kernels-tcp-stack/

Social media (like Facebook) runs with Linux webservers.
Some VoIP is powered by FOSS. Discord (ultimate normie VoIP) uses the Electron API made by the Atom editor devs (OSS). The Electron API is built upon the Chromium project developed by Google (also OSS). The Chromium project uses Blink (OSS) as it's webengine, a fork of WebKit, which was developed by KDE before later being used by Apple (OSS).

>open source software is bad
good try shekelstein

Can't say I disagree. Putting hours of work into a free digital product is ridiculous.

>1 White men: have lost trillions of dollars they could use to make the world a better place to live because they have worked for free, on shit monetized by non-whites. There is no argument you can make against this. I'll put it more simply: white men should have been building competing companies to seek profit and provide real people alternatives to Google, Facebook etc.

>2. Again. White men create for free, everyone non-white makes the money.

>3. Linux on the desktop is garbage. 2% market penetration proves that. I've been in IT for 25 years...99% of business grade software, runs on Windows and isn't available on Linux. You Linux fags ALWAYS ignore this point. Real people have no choice but to use Windows. Had white men not been on this stupid free OSS crusade since 1985 there might be a real market of paid alternatives to Windows. There are NONE.

>5. No social media. No alternative to Google. No alternative to Microsoft or Amazon or Facebook. Every single thing people need and use is run by Orwellian, greedy, evil companies. And you're telling me the solution is more white men working more hours for free?

You're delusional. I await your response.

Whatever guys, keep working for a fat communist jew for free, it that makes you happy.
You are just another reason why computing is such a shitshow.

Because OSS is a distraction. Very simply. Most of the major tech companies were started by people in their garage.

What would happen if white men said, "Fuck this free bullshit and time wasting nonsense, lets go build a profitable alternative to Google, MS, Amazon, Facebook! etc". We might have some choice. We might be able to actually get off those company's product and take our business elsewhere.

But instead we have iteration number:1496 of another Linux Desktop that no one can use in the work place except a handful of obnoxious elitist developers.

So because Linux isn't as good as Windows you want us to boycott all Open Source programs? Sounds pretty stupid desu.

My post was very clear you fucking idiot. I get it, infrastructure and smart phones run on open source.

That hasn't stopped Google from siphoning up everyone's information. You Linux fags always point to Android, but ignore the fact that Google is one of the most extreme, far-left, anti-white organizations on the fucking planet.

Nicely done! Way to support your people.

Maybe if you weren't fucking contributing to their anti-white crusade, you could use your time to build something that isn't anti-white, anti-conservative, and pro-communism?

Maybe instead of building more shitty versions of Linux you idiots could get some friends together and build a real company and make real money providing a great alternative to Windows people could use at work? I know, this must be a real stretch for those altruistic white brains of yours.

The OSS crowd and everyone in this thread:
>Making real money providing real products and services billions of people need? NO I say! Terrible idea! We need more development tools for developers! Fuck the working class white people! I love Jews and I love making free products that Jews can use to become billionaires! Israel is our greatest ally! Here my merchant friends I created a new server on Linux just for you! Please download it for free!!!

Thank you.

A lot of those whites are Jews and most of the major tech companies are run by them. The few European whites are just cogs in their machine.

Open source has annihilated the productive lives of millions of white men who could be combating evil companies like Google with real alternatives had they not worked for free and became entrepreneurs.

>I will rebuttal all intelligent posts. I will ignore shitty ad-hom and other logical fallacies.
how about you prove your original charge

projects getting co-opted isn't the fault of the FOSS community

All of the tech world and tech """culture""" is a pretty blue pilled medium to be honest famalan

get off Sup Forums, turn off the computers, and go outside

go hiking or find a white woman

Yes Goy, just use Windows 10 already. Who cares about telemetry?

Good post, but I think you're over complicating it.

If 10-50 highly talented white men abandoned working for free they could probably build some niche small alternative to Google's Search Engine in their spare time and eventually form a for-profit company and grow from there. I could apply this example to every major, awful, anti-white, Jew-owned technology product out there.

But as you can see in this thread, white men just love cucking themselves for free. 25 years later they are still beating the drum of free software, while everyone else reaps all the benefits.

Do any of you idiots listen to yourselves? You are literally promoting communism. In the vacuum of white technical for-profit entrepreneurship, ALL of Silicon Valley has been overrun by Jews and it has become the most dominant leftist hive in all of history. They literally have TRILLIONS of dollars they control to destroy our race.

And yet here you sit arguing for doing the same shit? Are you people IN-FUCKING-SANE?

It's a business model. Even Microsoft offers Linux courses.

Points 1 & 2 were good
I thought you were gonna go deeper and elaborate with more examples
the rest of your post is gay

I like you

stop using Sup Forums stormfag, see my previous post. Served by Linux

be consequent and fuck off

If you're a hypocrite and are still here:

Why providing an alternative to Windows? It works as intended, for the uses intended (BTW, ok with CEO of Microsoft being an Indian?)

And, because you're a moron, you haven't realized it's already happening: much of the OS is moving to the browser, which is becoming the new OS of the software that runs on the web. And the in-premises software has become a cloud, hosted service. Served by Linux and a bunch of FOSS, as well as closed and proprietary.

And what has made all of this possible? What has enabled any one with minimal software skills (and zero HW ones) to create a site or service, and host it in the cloud, and monetize it? What has enabled an ultra capitalist, super optimized, brutally competed information services economy?

You know the answer.

Excellent. One niche example. Did you read the part about me being in IT for 25 years? 99% of the software working class people across dozens of industries use, is not on Linux.

Literally over 99%. No exaggeration. And those STEM people and devs that do use Linux, often times dual-boot into Windows to do other tasks.

Great post. Thank you.

>mfw using ubuntu and chrome to tell OP that he is a faggot

what race is that?

I want to go wherever this people lives and rape them constantly

Wrong. You intentionally misrepresented what was a very clear post.

I'm not talking about Linux on servers or infrastructure.

The working class people use Windows. A massive plethora of software used by them might run on Linux on the back-end, but the clients run on Windows. You know it, and I know it. And for every piece of business software that runs on Linux software, there are TEN equally as important pieces of software running on Microsoft Server solutions.

But again, your extreme autism and inability to admit you are wrong is clouding the intent of the original post: if white men weren't contributing their labor for free, then a lot of this shit would disappear. In that void, white men could build for profit companies and provide the users a real alternative to leftist nonsense and the international Jew cartel that runs Silicon Valley.

Pathetic. You can't grasp such a simple concept. It's amazing your smart enough for IT. How's Bangalore this time of year by the way?

He doesn't get anything. He's just another drone who loves making money for Mr. Shekelberg while he slaves away 50 hours a week at a shitty job, and spend another 30 hours a week working for free so his kike masters can give him a "thumbs up" on StackExchange.

yeah and what operating system is used to run the clients that access the backend?

Oh yeah fucking moron: Windows.

Too bad you shitheads are all working for free part time. Shame I can't go buy a $99 alternative to Windows. Would be nice. Too bad white men apparently aren't smart enough to build actual real companies that produce any software that real people need in the real world outside of your """"contribution"""" to free/OSS bullshit autism on Github and Stackexchange.

It is a great escape for me.
Take this shit to Sup Forums.

name some companies that don't run any mission critical software on linux

>cucking themselves for free
Had you considered that many people who contribute do that work because they enjoy doing it?

Also consider that people who do create something that will have great demand will simply sell it to (((a high bidder))) happily.

>OSS hasn't solved ANY of the MAJOR problems we all face.
Dude, the whole internet is running on Linux. Do you think there's any Windows in Sup Forums? It runs in Cloudflare, something that is 100% Linux, all the way.

I'm a sysadmin in a bank, all the mission critical servers are on SUSE Enterprise Server.

Google exists because Linux exists.

What are you talking about not resolving major problems?

Do you know this?
Blink is the engine from the Google Chrome browser and Opera.
It's forked from webkit, which is the engine from Apple Safari browser.
Webkit is based on KHTML, the engine of Konqueror, the browser from KDE.

KHTML is the grand daddy of all the other browsers except Firefox and IE.

Yes, the Mozilla situation is unfortunate and I hate it.