HOLY SHIT

I just realized that Russia is not to the right of America but America is to the right of Russia
They make it look like they're far away on a map but they're actually really fucking close
I bet if you really wanted to you could swim from Russia to America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Cox
interbering.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd die from hypothermia.

You could probably kayak or canoe there though if the waters were abnormally still.

Congratulations. You have functioning brain

ur a fagit

That area maybe has 200,00 people living there at most.

Unfortunately Far East Russia (China soon) is a desolate shithole and lacks the comfiness of Alaska due to the lack of American pioneering.

is this some kind of burger measure unit too or are you mentally handicaped?

that one part of Alaska is a desolate shithole too desu

no

Going by his entire post.

Probably the latter, for a few reasons.

r a r e
a
r
e

praise kek!!!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Cox

>I just looked at a map

Have you never heard of the Bering Strait before?

Yeah. And then Alaska to actual mainland usa is about 6 million miles away, you dickhead.

Is it true that Wrangle island belonged to America (due to the Alaska purchase, I am not sure) but over time we simply let Russia have it back?

That's where Sarah Palin lives
>she can see Russia from her house

Please look careful, there is quite a distance between civil societies , what you see close are empty lands with drunk Indians not worth a bullet

welcome to the world newborn

interbering.com/

The water there is frozen and can support the weight of trucks.

Go to bed, Palin

I'm blowing your mind, right?

ITT: fine display of american education

>Swim
You can walk or ride on the ice...

You can see russia from your vagina.

AMERICAN EDUCATION
S
F
U
C
K

That's such a cozy looking ship.
I can just imagine standing out there and seeing it anchored out in the ice at night, lights blazing, with the faint sound of Russian pop music occasionally being carried to you by the wind.

>Although designed for a crew of slightly over 100, the large superstructure of Vaygach contains accommodation and facilities for 138 personnel. In addition to messes and other social premises, there is a large auditorium that doubles as a recreational room and a winter garden that can be used to provide fresh vegetables for the crew during the polar night.

Oh serbia please tell me more about my country that you probably have never been to

geographic based assumption

since the poster said the russian side is an uncomfy shithole even though it's unpopulated wilderness, and the american side is also pretty much unpopulated wilderness so pretty much the same when not looking at the cities, by his standards it is like it is

Inhabited places are an vastly different story