Why isn't college education free for America yet it's free for Europe?

Why isn't college education free for America yet it's free for Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUiU3UE-Sc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>free
Because paying for it forever in taxes is better than eventually paying it off, huh?

>isn't college education free for America yet it's free for Europe?

Because European colleges don't offer hella sick activities like college football, naked mile runs, concerts on campus and sikk frat and sorority shenanigans.

Because here in America education means marrying your cousin, reading your bible and shooting weapons

If Europe is so fucking great move there

You have to qualify for the "free" college

Any random dumbass can't just stroll in

Similar to the quality, competent US students qualifying for scholarships

Because America has a system called the electoral college and that system gives an absolutely disproportionate amount of power to illiterate rural and suburban retards who have no idea how the world works.

Europeans had no children. If there are 3 working adults for every kid, social welfare is easy.

Whats hard is when there is 1 working adult for every 3 pensioners. This is what Merkel's trying to solve with immigration. Not working so good. many such cases. GLHF Europe

so move commie

It's only free here if your grades are pretty damn good.

Canadians also had no children. Lets see how Canada's social welfare programs are running in 10 years

>free

>Free in Europe
£9000 a year plus Maitenance grants.

At least we get a fucking loan to cover our asses so we don't have to have our Parents save from the day of our birth.

Don't have to pay it back until we're making £21,000~ a year. Even then it's only a small percentage.

Still better than Merica tho. Fuck Murica.

>not importing shitloads of niggers and chinks to do your shit work

fucking pleb

Disparate impact laws mean we can't fail too many blacks or latinos or their funding gets revoked and they get sued. That's including test scores, so too many shitskins applying with terrible SAT scores won't protect you. So, money can be used as a way to weed people out.

What ends up happening is that the non-whites last a year, then fail out with massive debt.

7/10 people don't need to go to college. If college were free then to many people would be going. It is already hard for many people to get a job in their field, now imagine if 2 or 3 times as many people got to go to college.

Free college is a bad and unsustainable idea.

Because it's better.

There are more high-ranked colleges in my state than that entire continent.

Quality European College education costs money. Your post is irrelevant

1. Nothing is "free."
2. It's not "free" everywhere in Europe.

Shutchyo Jennifer Aniston/Sam Hyde ass up↓

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

The EU has turned its own cultures into shit. Whatever they do, we would do the opposite.

We are the Anti-EU now.

Went to German university for a year. It was terrible. You get what you pay for.

what do you mean by this?

Works for the military.

We're in the presence of genius! Who knew that this place was a haven for deeper thinkers than Jefferson and Hamilton?

We're in the presence of genius! Who knew that this place was a haven for deeper thinkers than Jefferson and Hamilton?

It's not free. I paid 60k for my education because my parents are well-off and we live in a marxist state, where you pay for others if you have money.
Also people pay it through tax money, and hell it's expensive.

I like you.

fpbp tbqh family
get out of my country you commie
american exceptionalism ftw

People who have hundreds of thousands in loans are idiots here, believe me. They go to school out of state, stay on campus, and usually end up in school a year longer than they should.

I'm getting my bachelor's next year and I have zero debt because I went to my local community college then transfered to an in state school and reduced my course load to keep my tuition down

Because believe it or not America is an independent country and is not obliged to follow European countries steps.

Do you think unemployment will rise due to all the college students with useless degrees?

Americans pay for college and yet their education is worse than in Europe, fucking kek

They just work shitty jobs they would have done had they not gone to college.

Apart from having the best schools in the world.

Higher gdp per capita
Higher taxes
Small populations

Use your brain

How come college is free in Europe, yet everyone wants to come to American universities?

Really makes your cookie crumble.

who gives a shit its all worthless these days

>free
Yes, I love "free" shit when half of my income is stolen by the government.

The jews.

They have fleeced this generation of whatever wealth their parents had left for their education.

Also the government massively increased prices by guaranteeing loans to students can never be wrote off.

The military can provide a service back the the state though. They take and give back.

What do college kids, or better yet what HAVE college kids given back to the state or community?

>Europe
>Free college
My sides. It's cheap if you don't pay taxes.
If you do, it becomes fucking expensive

A well-deserved get.

Nothing is free

Education is not free in Europe. Who told you that garbage?

It's not free and it's id low quality.

The percentage of german students who come over to my lab who can't give a fucking presentation or create an original experiment is staggering. They're marginally better than the Turks, with a worse work ethic.

> reads every line off of the PowerPoint
> conducts 10 year old experiment and gets the wrong result

Pure shit.

Nearly every profitable job in America, you goon.

Free = Worthless

>gibs me dat
Because "free" produces shitty results. America already has too much government control. Pissed that college is so expensive? Thank the government for guaranteeing loans, giving colleges zero incentive to keep costs and prices down. Most people would be better off getting a business loan and shitting out a half-decent idea than spending tens of thousands of dollars a worthless degree. Where the real money is, nobody gives a shit about degrees.

Oh it's free?

Then how do the teachers get paid?

How do the janitors get paid?

How does the staff get paid?

How does the upkeep on the school buildings get paid?

Yeah, it's not fucking free... stfu.

Yeah, rich people don't have any college degrees you are right.

because america pays for all of eurpopes protection with its own tax dollars, while eurpean countries invest the same money saved from self-defence into college.

Also, retarded

ANOTHER thread about this in less than a hour, wow!

if you believe in free college you also believe in immigration. Cucked system.

>free for Europe
>all those mudslims getting free education
>mudslims will soon be their bosses

> free

We lack the diversity quotas you have in america, so it is indeed "free", but the challenge to get the student position is based more on meritocracy at the moment than on diversity.

I didn't say rich people don't have degrees, retard. I said nobody gives a shit about degrees where the real money is. If your aspirations are working 12 hour shifts for middle-class salary, have fun. But guess what? The people at the top who pay your wage usually don't even have a relevant degree, because when you own the company, you set the rules.

*cough cough* BULLSHIT

it doesn't include state tax, property tax and insane 35% corporate tax rate.

Anyone can go to college in belgium, only for medical studies there's an entrance exam

True, be careful. Mudslimes breed like rabbits and it will only be a matter of time before universities need to keep their numbers up so they don't have to close.

Germany and France will be the Canaries in the mine. Once they die, the eastern europe will wall itself off, and i hope that the southern europe manages to just become crazed and kill all diversity. Otherwise the south will go the way of egypt.

Why are all the top universities in America?

You can be not "free" and be good, or be tax funded and be shitty.

>free
Are you sure you know how "free" the "free" really is?
Usually dirt cheap universities are subsidized through high tax rates.

It is if you quit being a pussy and serve in the military

FREEEEEEEEEEE

For the same reason europeans flock to american universities, yet very few americans leave to study in europe.

Saged this shit thread.

Why is America not Europe?

Because Europeans pay like twice as much in taxes and everything is more expensive there. Plus they don't have millions of worthless niggers and spics like we do that they have to pay for. Maybe public college and healthcare would work if not for all of the millions of worthless niggers and spics who contribute nothing and leech billions.

Kek bless

>free

And this is why college should never be "free". If you want to make college "free" then do away with, or at least limit the number of people who can get, useless degrees or degrees with a very limited job market. What's the point of paying millions to billions of dollars so that people can get a degree they will never use and end up working at starbucks?

A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES

>A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES
>A
>STARS AND STRIPES

This, this is the power of "free" college education.

It isn't free nigger. Also, "Europe" isn't a country retard.

this

the government should look at jobs and skills that are actually in demand instead of giving everyone a free ride.

Ya, we give people free high school because it's basically needed to be a somewhat functioning and potentially contributing member of society.

But someone with a womans study degree contributes nothing to society, they'l just end up working at starbucks and then protest that they can't pay back their student loans.

I'm for paying for college for people who will actually give back to society and contribute something, but I'm against paying for those peoples tuition if it means I have to pay for the millions of people (and then millions more people who will go to college when it's "free") who go to college to get a degree in a field with no jobs or with very few jobs relative to the number of people majoring in that field.

The GOP is anti education, so they can keep the rural white trash's minds on gay marriage and abortion, while they slowly take their money, feeding them false claims of how everyone can make it in this country. It's truly kek worthy, but you can't fix stupid, so it's gonna stay that way.

america should be destroyed so the world can finally have free shit when capitalism is finally gone

It's taxes for individuals, not corporations.

"Free"

Why should we have to pay for Shanuqua's african-american studies degree so she can end up working at starbucks?

because they work for free too

Because the U.S. believes in keeping the poor stupid.

Technically, in certain States it is free according to the state Constitution. That's why FAFSA covers the cost of community college

Nice digits and I agree with this.

Having that said, Muricans are also fucking stupid with their federal backing of student loans.

Because morons can now take out a $100k loan for a English literature or women studies´ course, which is backed by the government and even backrupcy can´t get rid of it, they created an enormous fucking bubble.

Sure, Europoor universities aren´t free, but paying for large part of it by taxes, avoids American-tier situations.

nothing is free

cause europeans don't have a sense of business acumen.

Not free desu. I'm still ~10k Merkelshekels in debt

unrelated, why can mouthbreathing trogs who are good at catching balls get a scholarship in starsnbars?

>so she can end up working at starbucks?
You are aiming too high. More like so she can squeeze out 5 kids and collect welfare at 25 for the rest of her life.

>free

>they created an enormous fucking bubble.
You say this like they didnt plan for that...

It's not.

"""Free""" college can work anywhere but greedy kikes only care about profits.

Because it's meant as a debt treadmill for dipshit normies who need to be told what to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUiU3UE-Sc

Because college athletics make schools more money than all the scholarships combined cost.

It isn't free for Europe.

This is the worst meme.

Because college dregrees are worthless and you are better off not paying for one.