Who like me unironically wishes Hillary Clinton was elected...

Who like me unironically wishes Hillary Clinton was elected? I'm honestly terrified about Trump wanting to seemingly start the Cold War up again. She wouldn't have ever said something like this. You guys told me Trump was the peacemaker and she was the warmonger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump was always a war monger, anyone with a brain saw this coming. He's a kike puppet.

You stupid nigger, all Hillary ever did was blame Russia for everything that went wrong.
You think that I'd better relations than Trump saying he wants to get along with Put in?

>Hillary Clinton
>not starting ww3 with Russia
Pick 1

Hillary was the WWIII candidate you absolute fucking mong.

>You think that I'd better relations than Trump saying he wants to get along with Put in?

You dumb leafnigger you seriously believe deep state changes with Trump? We are still headed towards WW III because the military industrial complex wants to send money on the military. The private military contractors are gleeful of a trump presidency. He appointed the sister of the guy who founded blackwater to his cabinet.

Hillary would've been a lot better, true, but Trump is really fucking interesting to have in our history books.

US system is broken. The two party system is shit.

If nothing changes with Trump getting in then nothing would've changed with Hillary getting in. You really are a stupid nigger.

>start the Cold War up again

What are you talking about?
The US can already destroy the planet.

The cold war never ended. The reality of M.A.D. is here to stay.

Hillary's plan was to start a war with russia and jeopardize the planet. That's what we meant when we said trump was anti-war.

Hillary was a proven murderer and money launderer and Trump seemed like a wild card but you're 100% correct. A two party system, seriously? Insanely rich people having two insanely rich people in their pockets, yeah that's some great 'democracy'. Most retarded bread and circus ever.

>If nothing changes with Trump getting in then nothing would've changed with Hillary getting in. You really are a stupid nigger.

I'm not a Hillary supporter.

no, she wouldn't have been

That's just delusional.

>hillary better

she's engaged in treason, sold uranium to russia, billy boy gave china out patents, basically handed nukes to north korea, destroyed syria /north africa, stole the nomination of her party, pay for play with saudi probably sleeping with a saudi spy huma, and on and on..

a rock would have been more qualified and safe

So? What happens at home is a lot more important.

No Saudi citizen likes Hillary.

>Trump as president
more nukes everywhere, nobody uses them

>Hillary as president
everybody is nuked

> What happens at home is a lot more important.

That's why we elected trump. He agrees with that.

>You guys told me Trump was the peacemaker and she was the warmonger.

Ignore the words and watch the actions. This is how the true story is told.

hows that multi-party system working out for you eurocucks?

>The two party system is shit.

I agree, but we don't by definition have a two-party system.

We are already in a cold war.
Hillary wanted to turn this cold war into a world war.

>implying America's foreign policy changes according to who and which party is elected

Sage

>Unironically
go kill yourself

She could barely function as a human being for longer than a few days without a "spell".

John McCain was claimed to be "too old and fragile" to be president according to leftists.

Meanwhile, Hillary can flop around like a fish during a seizure at a press conference, collapse on a "hot and humid" high 60's fall day, and leftists call her "strong".

Imagine she's working out some peace deal with Putin and the Arabs, then starts flopping around like a snake. How's that going to look?

Remember too, she thought "Nazi frogs" were after her and even had a page on her campaign site about it.

Talk about unfit to be president.

>Wiped the server? You mean like with a cloth?
>Sure I had my server secure, there was a Secret Service agent standing next to them
>I haven't driven a car in 9 years

So in tune with the population.

It seems 8 years of the Obama administration really has turned the left into a bunch of soft, docile, regressive crybabies. Just because Trump has wisely chosen to play catch-up with the other world superpowers when it comes to nuclear weaponry (rather than sit idly by as our country continues to lose its status as a leading superpower), does not mean he's going to start fucking WWIII.

You're going to hell you faggot paedophile

nope, things are already objectively better

> Posting within Kek's realm
> Afraid of chaos

Fuck off, shill. We are crashing this plane with no survivors.

>wanting to throw away hundreds of billions of dollars on stockpiling nukes again

How retarded do you have to be to want this?

That is unless he's the Jew and Lockheed puppet.

This is the key. The U.S. is run by an oligarchy with one common purpose: to accumulate wealth at everyone else's expense. The two major parties argue about fags and smog to confuse us while continuing to pursue the master plan.

>concernfag
>lefty/pol/ making it this obvious

You guys need to come up with some new tactics, anyone that was here pre-election all the way to post-election can easily spot out your threads.

>You guys told me Trump was the peacemaker and she was the warmonger.
They also pretend to worship an ancient Egyptian deity based on his supposed power to arrange post numbers in a certain order, something that is bound to happen in one out of every ten posts. Why ever did you credit them in the first place?

Tell that to the two parties. They'll laugh in your face, and so will all of their flying partisan monkeys.

>I'm honestly terrified about Trump wanting to seemingly start the Cold War up again.
Are you literally retarded? Trump is talking about modernizing decades old weaponry for self-defense.

>She wouldn't have ever said something like this
Instead she just threatened to attack multiple countries, including Russia. Derp.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

you ctr retards really think this is going to work? OBAMA is starting a war with russia, trump will have to look like the biggest putin cocksuker when he gets in and has to side with russia to undo what obama did, obama doesn't want to gracefully hand over power, he wants to destroy trumps presidency before it starts because he is a petty bitch.

Stop cuckshaming Trump supporters!

They DIDN'T KNOW he was gonna bend over for Israel
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna put Hillary behind bars
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna drain the swamp
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna build a wall
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna gas the gays
They DIDN'T KNOW he was gonna engage in nepotism and involve his kids in everything

Do you think it's nice to shame them for getting conned? It can happen to anyone. THEY DIDN'T KNOW

no fucking wonder liberals lost so hard. i won't be satisfied until every last DNC member has shifted to independent or formed a party not ran by narcissistic morons.

>Who like me unironically wishes Hillary Clinton was elected?

If there are other faggots like you, they should be castrated and killed.

fpbp.

enjoy your sham "democracy"

you are fucking stupid.
trump isn't gonna start the cold war because obama is starting WWIII in a few days, hes already thrown out the russian embassaters and is doing all he can to set off a fucklarge fight.
you are stupid beyond reason and if we all get nuked it is all the fault of people like you.

>embassaters

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your elections are fake like WWE wrestling
fuck your shit

Fuck off op. Vlad doesn't even care.

read between the lines...its not an excuse for america to start war. its for us to figure out why north korea is testing its weapons.

im done

Fuuuck

Obama literally just kicked 35 Russian diplomats out of the country because of
>muh hacking
There has been no proof of Russian interference in the election. None. Obama and the Dems are the ones who want another conflict with Russia. Russia is a strong nationalist rival and will never globalize. The left's nightmare.