OBSCURE RACES THREAD

Post all obscure and smaller ethnicities in this thread.

Also, i'm yet to see female versions

White people

I Mean in the style of the Mediterranean VS Nordic Meme

Ali Pasha of Tepelena was my Reference Albanian

There's finally a reason to post this.

Pite Sami

The Leaf

>white muslims

Can someone tell me what hairstyle the Slav has

JUST

Looks like the "norman" haircut

>>white muslims

:^)

Aaaaaye shqipe si je

I based it off a pic a Pole attached when he requested it. I don't have it any more.

Based Memri TV

This is your race you lil shit with 8 Albolings and you are going to get purged soon out of FYROM.

Kalash people

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP IVAN

Relax Brate

I am mainly Iber.

I am just saying Mountain nigger first Kosovo,now FYROM.What place are you attacking next hivemind?

Who is best? comment below and leave a like

And also 15% Amerindian.

fuck off you pig from our albanian brothers

>kill the croat so shiptar has no brother
the memes are true

< 3

I know you like to side with Muslims,but the majority in Croatia are I2a while in Albania it is E3b.Beside without NATO support you combined military forces are still lower.I find that impressive desu.

>very obvious Turkish heritage

Whew lad, looks like one of your ancestors stumbled in front of the Ottoman Rape Train.

The pic is of a Serbian Cetnik.

>very obvious Autistic Heritage

You do realize you just have just proven my point considering that Croats are Slavs and Vlachs.Nice job kek.Also are you barging about being cucked to stay in a single mountain for 900 by ebil Slavs.
What do you want me to apologize because there was no NATO in 1200's?

rekt

Nutty Shiptars on suicide watch

>XD
Sho sho Zergling i want to speak to the Queen.

Something like this

Every Albanian I ever knew raped at least 1 girl in his life.

Also, interestingly, 1/2 of the Albanians I have known have been missing at least 1 finger.

I wasn't arguing that Croats and Albanians are genetic brothers. Brotherhood and comradery can be defined by a common hatred (many UCK volunteered in Croatian resistance against Serbs).

You don't need to apologise for anything. It's me that needs to apologise for my existence triggering you this bad. Don't let your blood pressure elevate too much, it's bad for your health, brate.

So you just formed Yugoslavia with your hoes when a 10/10 Albanian chad knocks on your door and hands you an envelope containing this message. What say you?

the "daddy issues" cut.

all balkanigger women look like pic related so don't bother

at least I speak Spanish.

By the god,no Albozerg.

Uyghur Muslim people from Xinxiang province of China. Originally Turkic people.

You should learn Nahuatl next so you can speak with your kinsmen.

How do bugs who's only purpose is to reproduce even apologize?I am sure it must be quite the sight.

As always, we're the forgotten people.

Udmurt people. An west-central asian population with the biggest percentage of red hair

Oseledet

S-s-sorry

It's super,now go to the hatchery we need more radiation test subjects for the future.

the Basque people are so overlooked that when I searched for them on google all I got was a ton of lingerie models.

>tfw I grew up speaking Nahuatl

would bang the one on the right

>tfw fucking albanians in this thread

there's 2 basques, french people and spanish people.

Kek, never seen that one.

yes.. my ppl in tenochitlan

You are probably butthurt moor.

idk but if we're talking flags, Albania wins hands down.

WE WUZ HIPSTERS AND SHIET

I'm not even Basque and I got stuck with a surname which makes reference to their Latin name.

Yep, you got me. Nice chink eyes by the way Tonto.

Let's hope we don't see Bosniaks.

We'd need some stronger stuff to cleanse that ethnicity

Daily reminder that for a Spezi and a bag of Walkers you could force your superior American Shaft up this flower of Hamburg's anus and stir last night's Frikadeller

This is an accurate depiction of the average podemos supporter

Or turks

>zfw no inuit gf

Blue eyes evolved in the same era that those near eastern immigrants came into Europe, so there weren't even proper white people yet anyway.

Have you accepted the obvious superiority of the higher Iberian race?

tfw* lel ^^

> mfw that fat pig is dead and can't live to see how reunited greater albania will be a thing

t. Granit xhaka

What are you talking about Bosniaks have normal birth rates,it's these 83 iq,5,0 kill ratio,universally hated vermin you gotta watch out for.
Isn't it these fucks who also broke into that retired Germans home and met the end of his rifle.Should have brought 20 of you kinsmen.

Half-Albanian
Looks like arab/hebrew

So you knew two Albanians?
I know 0 with missing fingers and never heard of any one of them having raped someone.

>let's go spear fish, user

And it still wouldn't be worth it, because at that point Mohammed Abdul and his cousins have already been there

>my sister but a lot more mongoloid-looking

And I assume you're under the delusion that you belong to that race and aren't just a mixed-breed castizo?

I was stalking them on jewbook few times when I got bored
some of them are really qt. Especially mixed ones

>t. Romani
You're a lot closer to Turkey, brah.

Ew, you're ugly

kek

>delusion

eat soap

I know 4 Albanians.

And I'm assuming the part about raping women. They look like rapists though.

Ebin :DDD

You opinion will be valid when you learn to control your murderous instincts Albozerg.

eat soup, you're looking frail without food to eat.

God damn Taken is such a based movie lmfao

Wow, they *look* like they rape women and you state it as fact?

>tfw greater albania is just a joke you tell in the pubs

Paleoatlantid is pretty rare. Cromagron remnants in Northern Europe.

I'm far from being frail.Also I prefer pork meat.

Look at your Slavic origins in Belarus and the surrounding countries. Besides, 1 in 20,000 people per year isn't that high.

shes half american so that explains the look.

>Daquon
>implying Canada contains any black people

>Still Believing in greater albania

Basques

You prefer pork meat? What's your point, I eat that shit too, but it's no better than beef. More likely to give you parasites actually.

this is greater albania. Look at all you albo rape babies.