U.S. EXPELS 35 RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS :72 HOURS TO LEAVE - U.S

>U.S. EXPELS 35 RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS IN WASHINGTON AND SAN FRANCISCO, GIVES THEM 72 HOURS TO LEAVE - U.S. OFFICIAL

Get the fuck out you commie bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/punishment-alleged-russian-hacking-expected-announced-today/story?id=44449518
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DC10fyQgNqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should anybody care? Trump will be president in 20 days and they will all return to their comfy desks.

the democrats are afraid, this is desperate

prepare to die bitches

Barack Obama is a stupid nigger

Just in time for New Year and Olivier salad.

>implying they wont return in 20days anyways

KEK, king nigger is an idiot.

Alleged hacking, nothing proven however.

Obama wants to be president forever. This guy is insane.

And why is this a good thing. Leftie commie lover.

a more legit source, please?

we call it Russian salad :3

Correct me if I'm wrong, But when foreign diplomats are expelled from a country, with such short notice, Isn't that prelude to war with that country>

cnn.com/

Check the banner.

Muh Legacy

We are witnessing the greatest temper tantrum only a bastard son of a whore mulatto raised in indonesia could perform it.

kys

Dude a fucking Russian Emissary was shot and Russia isn't bombing turkey and Syria and the ME.
We're good.

>Pres. Obama sanctions 5 Russian entities, 4 individuals for cyber-attacks during presidential election

abcnews.go.com/Politics/punishment-alleged-russian-hacking-expected-announced-today/story?id=44449518

MSM are reporting it

no
furthermore these "diplomats" are most probably SVR, FSB, GRU and so on

Because Obama is obviously trying to start a war before that happens. A lot can happen in 20 days.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DC10fyQgNqo

Heres what this is about, Top kek

Quick! Everybody in the chat type in the chat Obama is a stupid nigger!

so WW3 breaks out in 72 hours? globalists pls, I'm not ready to die

No, happens all the time. Maybe not on this scale though...

>Russians get 20 day Christmas vacation

Not fair

If this isn't a prelude to starting a war it's an attempt to make it impossible for Trump to form a US-Russia alliance and killing globalism forever.

RUSSIA TO ANNOUNCE EXPULSION OF US DIPLOMATS ANY MINUTE... SOON.

It's on.

Obama is such a sore loser. Besides shitting all over Jew Land, kicking out Russian hack3rs, and putting a stop to offshore drilling what else will this nigger do to make this more of an easy transition?

>Get the fuck out you commie bastards

Hey that's not cool, Obama has the right to finish out the rest of his term.

CHECK IT IF WW3 HAPPEN 2017

That looks surprisingly good. A bit gay, but good.

You forgot about the whole "letting out thousands of black felons" part

YES!! BASED OBAMA BTFO RACIST RUSSIANS

NO
FUCK YOU

The eternal turkroack strikes again

i hope putin doesnt fall for it
he should just be like
yours can stay , soon trump will fix obama's mess.

>ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING ROACH

oy vey!

DEFCON 2

(per my son in US Air Force)

Obama is not giving up, we will see a coup de etat' withing 14 days.

Got bullets beans and bandages?

Get away from the nigger infested cities ASAP

t. Hamas

mufuggin checked nigger

I don't get why Obama would do this when his term is almost over

Pic related triggers the Russian

cockroach

It's like a war behind the scenes, they do this, us does that, tit for tat

>i hope putin doesnt fall for it

He has to. If he doesn't it would be seen as proof that they were accepting the punishment because they are guilty.

Obama knows this as well.

Might as well be DEFCON 1, we're the ones goading it on, and we're the ones who know what outcome we want.

>Obama can start WW3 in less than a month
>a fucking Russian diplomat was assassinated in Turkey and nothing happened

stop overreacting kids, Prince Nigger is on his way out and Trump won't continue this stupid shit

Putin is smart enough to see through it.

It's all a campaign to smear Trump in the media

When he gets into office the headline will read "Trump invites 35 Russian diplomats to DC"

because he's a stupid fucking nigger and cant think more than 2 moves ahead.
Think about it, he's such a classic nigger, he couldnt afford tires for his car when he was a Chicongo state senator!!

Broke as fuck, typical bad credit NIGGER

How do any of you really know that the Russians didn't mess with our election ? Everyone online thinks they know shit, and none of you really know....SHIT.

you have no idea what's going on unless your fat fingers type in an address to read what's reported to you, you fucking racist, anti American fuck fuck need to calm down and embrace what our President and our intelligence has told us, they know more and once again, you all know SHIT.

They'll be back soon after Jan. 20th

Obama is really having a chimpout, he's destroying his OWN legacy desu

Has news still not reached Mexico that Russia isn't communist anymore or what? It's the leftist commies that hate Russia.

My hope is for Putin to make a statement condemning Obama and say that negotiations and and trade with the US will be halted for the time being.

I HEARD SKYKING SKYKING TWICE ON THE RADIO WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

k

nicely spotted
this basically

What is the story behind this?

this is part of a greater plan, watch how it unfolds

Jesus.

Except I know all of it.

I know who did the Podesta phishing hit, I know who opened up the DNC servers, I know who made Hillary's Benghazi server public.

None of these were state backed hacks (though the benghazi server was also hit by multiple state actors).

The only thing Russians did was expose and help meme. None of that is illegal, and it's something I would expect any ally to do.

We real.

Pretty sure that Russia will simply retaliate by expelling every Obama-appointed American diplomat.

Then just sit back and wait for President Trump to fill those posts from the list of carefully chosen names Putin gives him.

The wikileaks were were LEAKS not HACKS you dense motherfucker..

Youhave to be fucking stupid to believe Russians responsible for wikileaks.

Yeah, it's time to call up our state capitols and tell them to kick Obama's ass out of the White House early.

Covert actions as well?

>Obama warns US will continue to take unspecified actions against Russia, says not all of it will be publicized.

>I HEARD SKYKING SKYKING TWICE ON THE RADIO WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

SKYKING THREAD NOW LADS!!!!!!!!!

Russia is capitalist you dipshit

meanwhile the slandering continues

kill yourself Obamadrone

Probably another fucking missile drill.

Why all the temper tantrums? This shit is stupid as fuck

Yes! The Russians composed a dastardly plan to strengthen America and remove foreign influence against us because.....reasons.

>dems so terrified of a Trump presidency they'd rather go to war with Russia

Checkem.

Exactly my point

Why are thr no Russian anons? is Russian interwebs kill? its over

>obamadrone
That's funny, because I voted for Trump.

SKYKING: IMPERIAL DEMISE IMPERIAL DEMISE

ALL STATIONS

NOT A DRILL

STAND BY

stop with your temper tantrums

When you dont hear that every 12 hours is when you panic

>using google

Shit bait, cunt.

We all know Podesta is a fucking moron who fell for a phishing scam one of the IT people in the DNC cooked up.

Now you have to go back. Go suck David Brock's cock.

meh

This what Fabricate Casus Belli looks like IRL

If we go to war the current President must stay in office, so it would make sense.

The phish was Kim Dotcom, he'll tell you himself.

have u bin drafted yet?

your wife is okay with you sharing secret Intel from her son?

>this site may be hacked
What did they mean by this?

Hahahahahaha, as if Putin who hasn't fallen for a single one of Obongo's tricks, is gonna get START A WAR over this.

Come on, nigga

You only know what's been put online, nobody really knows. Why do people think Russia is so innocent? They've been a shady country , have a murdering psycho as president, and have socially unacceptable views.

This Russia loving shit is hilarious, go fucking leave the USA then and move there if you hate the USA so much...

Russia is bad, let's not forget that

This literally means 20 days of endless attempts to overthrow/coup him out of office.

>current Russia
>Communist

lel Putin is closer to Pinochet than any other current leader. Russia right now is so far from Communism it's not even funny.

yeah. in 2011

>commie
Wrong century.

What would his reaction be if the US declares war on him though? He is obligated to at least try and defend his people. King Nigger is really living up to his name this time.

No you'd have to be stupid to think Russia is the good and the USA is bad. You're head is so far up your cunt you can't even see it