Do millennials make good soldiers?

Do millennials make good soldiers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXusKM5uX0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. They have nothing to live for so they make for perfect fodder

They don't even make good targets.

Who the fuck cares. It's better than this existence.

I'm not sure. You should be able to train anyone to be a good soldier, tbvqhimhmo.

Kek.

So long as they dont come from blue states.

>Soldiers

What's this game called?

It's a mixed bag dependent on their upbringing. Some of them get it immediately and others still suffer from permanent special snowflake syndrome that we can't seem to smoke out of them.

t. Millennial soldier in charge of younger millennial soldiers.

Only red pilled kids join the military.

Its easy to send troops to die if you believe in afterlife

Transgender millenials do. It's a fact

Member of the military here. They make awful barracks soldiers honestly they're the scruffiest scrotes around. That being said they fight like bastards. I can't speak for other nations but the British Squaddie in his early 20's is as much of a bastard today as he ever has been.

>disrupting the middle east more and causing a refugee crisis
>redpilled
Only screw ups and burn outs join the military

Some of them are very good, how they are raised makes a big difference.
The women are terrible.

*retards

Soldiers are an outdated concept anyway. We will easily be able to dominate the world using drones in only a few short years. Jarheads and their trailer-trash offspring will be killed off using genetically modified diseases so that the intelligent wealthy job creators and their children get to run the world without their interference.

#NotMyWar

Oh fuck actually yeah I forgot about the REMFs. They're fucking abysmal.

>>>>>>>>/leftypol/

They make good targets...

>t.POG

Okay go die for your masters, comrade

shut up and dig a latrine you peasant

Worse then they used to like 10 year's from here.
>decrease in physical fitness (funny because smoking and drinking are decreasing)
>not as able to deal with stress and psychological trauma
>get sick much more often
Now this might have more then just 1 reason in Germany. My guess is that after repealing mandatory service the military is glad for every fucking NEET they can get. We don't really have your typical proud solider in Germany nowadays, but can you really blame them ?

R u mad

I welcome death in the battlefield
It has to be something cool though, like killing everyone a tank with a pistol and succeeding, only to die from my wounds seconds later

If I tripped and drowned in an arab shit pit on my first day then I wouldnt want to die

no not really, though they took my (You)s away

>second world war
>you get drafted when you turn 16-18, but you knew that was coming
>by the time you are ready, you are mentally prepare to kill fascists or commies for whatever reason, but you would've had a strong sense of idea on why you're doing it.

>2017
>hey litwin go shoot some russians in a ditch in eastern ukraine because hillary wanted a no fly zone in syria

The U.S. sent a bunch of drones to the Ukrain conflict to test their performance in conventional warfare.

It was disappointing.

>1944
>millions of soldiers land on a beach, half of them died from machine gun spraying a mile away
>2005
>like 10 people in a humvee tell a dude in a jet to drop a bomb on some sandniggers
>kills thousands of terrorists in 10 minutes
Sounds like we gots better senpaitachi

youtube.com/watch?v=nXusKM5uX0s

>watch this documentary
>look at society nowadays, especially men
>give me your own opinion afterwards