ASSANGE IS DEAD, ACT ACCORDINGLY:

Assange is dead or compromised. It's pointless to run around arguing that someone under official asylum, in a quasi-public embassy, in the middle of London, is alive yet uncontactable in any way by any member of the general public, despite being well known as a public internet presence before that. Not only that, he has not received visitors of any kind since becoming uncontactable, despite being such a public figure that various international celebrities have been known and documented to have visited him before.

He won't appear today, or tomorrow, or in February. He won't because he's dead. The simplest thing in the world to disprove and no-one has bothered to do more than offer excuses that reddit would see as pathetic.

Everyone has a smartphone. He could come to the balcony and it would be captured on multiple types of media from multiple angles and positions.

but he can't. Balcony must be too far away.

DON'T GET HONEYPOTTED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MaB3Zw5_p9c
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHERE IS ASSANGE

Proof that he's dead

You fags ask for proof of Russian hacking, but not of Assange.

I said this so long ago, you're late its irellevant

f

We want proof that he's alive, also kys

No proof then?

Schrodinger's Assange

Proof of either would be nice.

Show you proof that he's dead? Like a dead body? Lmao

ASSANGE CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE WINDOW YOU SHILL.

THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED OF A CORPSE.

someone post the rt vid so we can summon the (((video editors)))

YOU FAGS WANT PROOF? THE DMS WENT OFF!! THE KEYS HAVE BEEN RELEASED. YOU NEED MORE THAN THAT? FUCKING DUMB FUCKS

>downloading from "wikileaks" after the October raid on the embassy, death of the founder, and disappearance of Julian
>after they already released fake insurance files that didn't match the pre-raid keys
>this nigga seriously still thinks Wikileaks wasn't compromised
>iSHIGGYNIGGYMYDIGGYS

WHERE IS HE

>In the middle of London

I was in that thread last night, then this morning the wireless button my router wouldn't work and I had to reset the BIOS to get online

2 S P O O K Y
S
P
O
O
K
Y

hi Mr. CIA disinfo shill
Good day to you sir

How the fuck should I know. I do know the keys have been released and people have found some of then

somewhere far from the embassy window, apparently.

What thread?

He's bsing ya

Whut? We are getting slid hard

How do you know? Doesn't matter what any of us believe in here but we can use evidence. There's evidence that Wikileaks was compromised but there's also evidence that Julian is still alive. What weirdos me out is that he hasn't addressed any of these things publicly. If your death was put out there to create a division and fuel conspiracies, would you address or just ignore those attempting to discredit you. As much as I'd like visual proof of life, I feel like if he addresses these rumors it feeds right into their narrative

mfw these are the actual insurance file decryption keys

nice bait

This post

digits confirm
imho he being held at a black site
one day they will have to produce a corpse, they can't keep up the charade for too long.
I don't think they can say 'we dumped his body in the ocean' again.

youtu.be/MaB3Zw5_p9c

DEADMAN SWITCH WHERE

I WANT MY FUCKING SAUCE

This tbqh

Fools.

You'll never find him.

>they can't keep up the charade for too long.

You would be amazed.

He could be unseen for years, people will say he's alive and uncompromised.

I made this thread to stop anons from gettin honeypotted.

You think that's spooky? After all the shit I've been reading on my computer and phone I decided I'd finally watch citizenfour. I am not a fan of Snowdens but I've been curious about the movie for a while and finally decided to watch it.

I tried bootlegging(stream not download) but it wouldn't work, several times. This is normal for this shitty streaming sites. When I finally got it to work, my whole entire computer froze with the opening title card on my screen. I don't mean froze like I had to kill the program and restart it like I'd already done 3-5 times. I had to get up and manually shut off my computer.

Well, when I restarted my computer my entire wallpaper was changed? Was this just a bizarre error? Or was somebody just fucking with me? Has anyone else heard of this happening?

Bait? How's that bait you paranoid fuck wad?

Not necessarily dead but definitely not in the embassy. I am guessing he is in custody. Plus Obama just signed the NDAA.

Remember that Osama Bin Laden "died" in 2011

Instead of fueling conspiracy theories and feeding into a narrative look for some fucking proof or evidence. Sitting your stupid cunt ass on chan all day claiming shit that you have no clue about is fucking shill style. Saying that he's dead is shill tactics, saying that he's alive is too.

Point is, you don't know shit. Apparently your life's so meaningless that you get your kicks from running around saying that he's dead. Prove it, oh wait you can't. No one can prove he's alive. Instead we sit here and argue back and forth like fem bitches instead of approaching this in a journalistic Sup Forums fashion. You newfags are dumb cunts. You should probably go chill over at reddit

yes but we ostensibly 'know' assange is in the embassy
my prediction is they announce a heart attack death for julian within a few months, then they dump a bunch of fake files, which are later revealed as such. All the good info that may be lurking out there is then tainted.

Some version of this, id entertain this idea. I think that the Jews got him

This.

They'll probably start to mention his health problems in the news, if they haven't already.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
govt never lies

"We can hide Encryption keys in the blockchain"
He says this is the video I posted here

Hahahah, this is gold leaf. I forgot how entertaining that time was

jesus christ stop with this larping bullshit there are actual real problems we need to deal with
if he were actually dead they'd have a body double

>if he were actually dead

no true scotsman and an accusation of larping in one post.

I ain't larping, I really am an OP of a Sup Forums thread.

fuark that hideout looks comfy as fuck

I believed it was real. Alot of us did.

assange.net started saying he was dead around week ago.

"there are many of these" D. Rumsfeld
ahahahahaha
i already had my tinfoil firmly affixed back then

RIP Julian Assange

remember these?

think i know who comes up with these ideas
pic related

doh

should have used a torrent newfag!

Okay, wtf is a block chain? And why do insurance files matter?

hes obviously not in the ecuador embassy anymore but why do u assume dead and not relocated

Bitcoin blockchain ,every Bitcoin transaction is publicly logged into the blockchain and it's practically impossible to alter it ,there are ways of recording messages into the blockchain and wikileaks have done it before with a previous leak.

The insurance files are "insurance" in case assange is kill ,they are about 80gig and nobody knows what they contain.

>why do u assume dead and not relocated

dead or compromised.

nice schizophrenia

Yeah, I 'member!

F

Why wouldn't the embassy just say he's dead then?

>Why wouldn't the embassy just say he's dead then?

speculate, i want to see what you come up with.

>still believing this meme unironically

Why did took you so long to make you see that?

I knew they would kill him, the moment they shut down his internet, and told here at the Sup Forums thread about it.

The entire point of shuting down internet is to make sure people think he is still alive but just without internet and so he doenst become a martir

>unironically

Assange unironically is not being able to come to the window.

must be too far away.

>The entire point of shuting down internet is to make sure people think he is still alive but just without internet and so he doenst become a martir

Also to gather intel. They took over the operation, now it is a honeypot for leakers and downloaders.

Maybe they were paid off to keep quiet by another gov't that wanted Assange dead?

theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/

fake news!

Anybody know anything about BTC and cryptography? Even Dogecoin may have something

Also, does anybody have any screenshots or archives from around Oct 16th and again the beginning of Nov that may be relevant to WL or JA?