m.youtube.com/watch?v=BA53OKso-4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W6B3IP9wiDc
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

capitalism and over-processed food

because they consume more calories then they spend

Low nutrient diet.

British isles genes and prosperity. They like to think that their heritage is German but underneath the German is British isles; and the British tend to have a gene that impacts impulse control, essentially meaning we need to eat more food and drink more booze than others in order to feel satisfied.

I find it sexy desu

The USDA's dietary recommendations are completely back asswards.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

WE ARENT ALL FAT WE ARE ACTUALLY VERY AVERAGE COMPARED TO EUROPEANS
THE REASON WHY YOU SEE STATISTICS MISINFORMING YOU IS BECAUSE OF HISPANICS, THEY MAKE UP MOST OF THE FAT """"""""""""""""""""""WHITE AMERICANS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" IN THE US OF FUCKING A

lol OK

Why are non-Americans so irrelevant?

High fructose corn syrup.

Our body can't use all that highly
enriched energy. Hence, it stores
as fat immediately. Funny, when
I see an obese person, I never
think ~stop eating all that fat!~
I think stop consuming all
that sugar.

"You got that sugar!" ~Tracy Morgan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BA53OKso-4Q

Get ouf of my fucking country, traitor scum.

So a fat dude and a skinny dude happen to meet on the street one day.

The fat dude looks at the skinny dude and chuckles, "Shit, son, what happened to you? You look like you just came from a famine or something."

The skinny dude looks at the fat dude and replies, "You look like you're the one who caused it."

Now you know, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6B3IP9wiDc

Why are Estonians so cute?

N-no we're not...

>tfw the average BMI in my family of 6 is 34 and half of us aren't even overwight

I work at Walmart. Every day I see some of the fattest people ever to waddle or drive a motorized cart on this earth.

From what I've gathered it's the over consumption of sugar, processed foods, lack of exercise, and a docile lifestyle in general.

Boogie is fat because he grew up with a mentally ill family and was sick a lot as a kid. Sitting at home sick and eating = massive weight gain. I also think Boogie has thyroid issues and probably a really fucked up endocrine system but who I am to say, I work in retail.

No excuse. If he stopped eating so fucking much he'd lose weight. End of story. He'll die at the age of 40 or some shit and nobody will mourn him.

I don't know. Probably genetics desu

...okay

Absolutely. Since he got into excessive eating at a young age (from being depressed over being sick and his terrible family life-- this is what I was getting at with the family reference) it is virtually impossible to drop those habits later in life.

Every time he feels bad or get stressed he just eats some shit food for that dopamine rush. It's essentially like being addicted to drugs, the only way these people know to feel better is to eat and get their fix.

I think the only thing that would help Boogie at this point is the stomach band / staples (whatever it's called). But I think he's probably too overweight to have the surgery done at all.

Says Israel's little Pinocchio

This is a lot of it. People also tend to underestimate calories consumed, and over estimate calories burned.

they're not

As a recovering fatty, this is a lot of it. Went from 240lbs to 190lbs since last April. A lot of people do eat their feelings. I also had the misfortune of being raised by a family with absolutely no concept of diet or exercise.

I hate this guy so much

No jobs and garbage parents = doing nothing and overeating

Geezus, it was just a question, you forgot to get rid of your proxy btw

>Why are Americans so fat?
and stupid?

Bc burger is $1 and uni is $100.000.

jesus christ wtf

why is it so hard to buy an orange or a banana and eat that when you're hungry. i don't get my fellow burgers.

>uni is $100

why do Americans store their red cups in the bathroom?

Czeched. Also I really don't get this either.
I will say that I think a lot of the overall size of Americans, or even North Americans, is due to hormones in the food though.

the ghetto fitness paradox always puzzles me
there are many poor black men with no education, low IQs, and no discipline to actually hold down a job. But a lot of them are in extremely good shape and muscular

>Why are Americans so fat?

Because we can be.

>americans are so dumb they don't realize a period can be used instead of a comma

I'm an American and even I agree with the people making fun of lard asses in my country, they FULLY DESERVE it in 99.9999999999% of cases. I'm sure everyone but my obese countrymen and women know that the #1 killer here is heart disease from poor diet. I haven't ate fast food in 10 yrs except for a pizza 8 yrs ago (if that counts?) And it's not even eating fast-food that does it to them it's eating nothing but fast food. It's hip and trendy. But it does put my old ass in WAY WAY WAYYYYYY better shape than young people a 1/3 of my age.

>filename

He's more FAT than all of us combined, but that's about it.

>the ghetto fitness paradox always puzzles me

Why? We bred niggers for centuries to attain peak physical performance. It's all in the genes.

Gorillas eat grass and fruit their entire lives and are jacked as fuck without ever touching a weight.

Never underestimate genetics.

> they FULLY DESERVE it

People who were raised in an environment with zero or very poor nutritional education deserve it?

See obese people here are just like niggers and would be nearly extinct if it wasn't for others giving them things for free all the time, like $$$$$

Why can't he just get into Opiates or something like a normal depressed person?

Food is cheap
It tastes good enough
People eat too much of it.

BACK TO BASICS AMERILARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

No you're actually fat Paco

>sedentary lifestyle
>no exercise (walking down the street doesn't count but it's better than nothing)
>rotting produce in your average grocery stores deters people from eating vegetables and fruit
>long labor hours with no sense of fulfillment
>handouts and special treatment from government to people who eat themselves into a wheelchair
>immense portions at restaurants
>marketing pushing high calorie, high carb foods (cola, mcdonalds, chips/crisps)
>grow up being told eating vegetables is for pussies and women

Most Americans don't realize they're overweight. I'm 5'10" (average height for American male) and 145-150 lbs, which is right in the middle of a normal BMI. If you're as tall as me and weigh over 170 lbs then you're overweight, and over 205 is considered obese. "Stocky" is just another word for fat. I often hear people who lift crying "BMI isn't accurate if you have muscle!" but those people are also fatties who would still be overweight without their muscle.

It's stupid that I have to shop in expensive faggy stores at the mall to find clothes that fit me properly because Walmart caters to fatasses.

He's 42, and he claims to diet and does seem to have lost some weight, but he's clearly not trying that hard.

Beasts of burden they be!

And yet places like /fit/ still insist on CALORIES IN, CALORIES OUT no matter what. And yet I've never seen any black posters show themselves.

really shouldn't be allowed. I was a fat kid, and I grew up to be a fat adult
I'm very resentful of my mom for making me fat
>oh all the problems in your life are my fault!

honestly yeah, they are, you made me fat which I why I got made fun of all the time and grew up to have low self esteem, and now my body is all covered in stretch marks and saggy skin because you didn't do a good job taking care of me

>what is a decimal point
>what is a comma

He's dead now.... :(

see

Because we can afford to be

So if this applies to people who are naturally fit, does it also apply to people who are fat? Such as if you have a fat mother and fat father, who had fat parents, are you likely to inherit fat genetics?

isn't a gorillion of your population on food stamps? Swiss/Norwegians are rich and thin.

Serious Answer

It's a reflection of America as a whole becoming fat, arrogant, and complacent in the world stage.

We're victims of our own success.

We are rich and opulent, like an old General who has won so many battles and been right so many times he can't for one single second fathom or entertain the thought of being wrong, fighting for the wrong cause, or even losing a fight.

Food is abundant and cheap, and acquiring it requires minimum effort.

Boogie has given up on all his diets, even gave up on free instructions and fitness from DDP.
Hes wont change he will just continue making videos about how fat he is then maybe do videos announcing his new diet then just forgetting it to make more videos about how you should feel bad for how fat he is

Probably. There are fat families out there. Whether or not they're all active enough to mean anything, that depends on your meme.

Had a family friend once who was a 6'5" beast of a man. But he also had a huge gut. His wife was like 5' nothing and his three daughters were around the same. I'd say genetics isn't something that can be ignored.

>tfw 5'9" and 240 but only 15% bf

>rich
no niggers
>thin
no gmo

HAHA FUCKING AMERICANS THEY ARE FAT

Why are you posting a thread that might as well have gone on Sup Forums?
Get the fuck off this board with your non-politics shit, faggot

those look like meeheecans Ricardo try again

>Mexico

Yes, there is a degree of genetic influence for obesity, but, at the end of the day, if you don't eat more than you burn, you CAN NOT get fat.

The difference between a fast and slow metabolism is only like 200 calories per day. It's really not what fatties would have you believe.

>MUH SLOW METABOLISM CONDISHUN

So eat 1 less candy bar per day and bam, same calorie burn as someone with a fast metabolism.

Even though it's not much, that adds up to 1 pound of fat every 20 days or so, and now you can see why people who are inclined to gain weight can get fat slowly. 18 pounds of fat per year, every year, and before you know it, you're sitting on a toilet with a washcloth on the end of a stick scrubbing your filthy ass crack.

By his view of the world you don't exist. Or you're lying on the Internet.

But the BMI is complete shit. It's the biggest blanket measure there is.

Freedom

What would help Boogie would be if his murderous wife and friends would stop enabling him by buying food. The fat fuck can't even walk anymore with his destroyed legs and feet, so how is he going to stuff himself without their "help"?

Nah, I'm 5'10" and 163 pounds.

>beaners BTFO

We are actually cosplaying as your mother, OP.

just because blacks naturally have a lower body fat percentage doesn't mean calories in calories out doesn't apply

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD MADE TO FUCK UP Sup Forums GO HERE TO TAKE BACK YOUR BOARD

I know it still applies but I've seen people actively get mad at the possibility of there being more to it. """Genetics""" is never considered a factor, and fuck you if you a hint at it.

DELETE THIS FAKE NEWS.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

If you dislike a thread I recommend hiding/filtering it and, if it breaks the rules of the board, reporting it. Spamming it with your childish nonsense does nothing to help.

Hope that helps faggot.