Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egV9yWMFuCE
youtube.com/watch?v=AWBR-vYrm2w&index=14&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=vsl4jjsHnoA
youtube.com/channel/UC9UvlOBknCU5OLRHLCHTnmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mlPE8pxs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that video

That dude is a comedian, the media has been pushing fake news for ages.

it's just beeing dumb.

you see, the hardest part of becoming religious is actually believing god and other unearthly powers actually exist. But they do believe in these things, and yet choose to go against the good, and praise evil

That guy is a actor. Hes done shit like this before.

Its satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=egV9yWMFuCE

>What is mental Illness

Too bad this wasn't done in Afghanistan.

fuck off newfag. If you've seriously never seen this guy before now you need to piss off back to immediately.

this seems like a fake-setup to defame gamers like all gamergate shit.

I'm two minutes and I swear if that guy says "I don't know" one more time, I'm just going to lose my shit.

>i dunno

>edgelords

youtube.com/watch?v=AWBR-vYrm2w&index=14&list=WL
Samefag?

NOTICE ME SEMPAIIIIIII!!!! Holy fuck that guy cant be serious. My fucking sides are missing. Anybody finds them give me a shout.

No, but some people have mental disorder. LaVeyan all the way

youtube.com/watch?v=vsl4jjsHnoA

Oh my god. I think it might be. What the fuck.

You fags are really late to the party.

Nope. The US Satanists are actually a potent force against the fundamentalists who would rather go back to that quaint notion that only their brand of cousin-fucking Protestantism should be the One True Way for the entire state, along with things like teaching creationism and using public schools to propagandize and brainwash kids.

The whole thing is literally a front for people to fuck with the ultrareligious in America, and they often say as much. By using the most offensive symbols to the fundies, they troll the fuck out of obviously biased laws until they're repealed.

Satanism largely doesn't exist. There is the Church of Satan that has been taken over by his followers after Anton LaVey's death... but it's mandatory that they are atheists or they can't be part of that club.

this guy is hilarious holy shit

do you think he's a hired actor? He shows up all over the place.

This guy's pretty funny.

I wonder if he actually makes any money with this character or if he just does it for his own amusement.

He's definitely acting but I don't know if he gets paid.

I think I've seen this guy in two other videos, one was a local news report of a fire at a furry convention, and he was interviewed and another was some video game convention where he was interviewed by some pseudo video game news channel on youtube, can anyone else confirm?

found him
youtube.com/channel/UC9UvlOBknCU5OLRHLCHTnmQ

Maybe...

But that guy is a youtuber...

He's not like at in real life.

he edits videos

mainstream satanism is just real-world shitposting
Moloch worship on the other hand...

I don't owe anyone itt, myself included, an explanation for why I worship the dragon.

Just a bunch of bullied wanna be teenagers in their 30s.

>Hail satan xD

its edgy shit for teens.

His name is Andrew Bowser and he's a hilarious actor/director/editor.

I'd say so. It's pretty much Ayn Rand plus metal.

Onyx the fortidious is my hero.

top kek

Man, Jack Black foind himself a qt.

>idunno

hes just a memer dude

Who the fuck is this dude and where can I get more of him? (Other than Sup Forums, of course)

RARE

kek