DAILY REMINDER BOMBER HARRIS DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

DAILY REMINDER BOMBER HARRIS DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. … They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

daily reminder

Obama is a hero, standing up to evil russia and israel!!!

you know Sup Forums was always liberal and progressive, the nationalism is satire.

End the settlements!!

B A S E D
O
M
B U T C H E R
E A
R R
R
I
S

Oh shit I really fucked that up

You called down the thunder...

...now reap the whirlwind!

Because you are wrong

BEADY eyes full of lies

Actually he was a psychopathic mass murderer.

Hitler didn't want war with UK let alone bomb the poulation.

>Hitler didn't want war with UK let alone bomb the poulation.
Then why did he invade Poland, when we clearly told him we would defend Poland? Why did he refuse to leave Poland when we sent him an ultimatum? Why did he attack France, when it was pretty clear UK and France were participating in a phoney war?

I piss on his statue every time I'm in London.

Please no, lad. This upsets me every time I see it.

Because he wasn't a cuck?

>hurdur when Bomber Harris kills innocents he is a psychotic cunt, but when Hitler initiates a war where tens of millions die it is because he is so cool and badass.

Kill yourself. There is nothing more pathetic than a Naziboo.

Nazis bombed London, if they kept bombing the airfields, factories, and radar stations, they would've won. Killing Anglos, Hitler deserved everything he got back.

Why do people dislike this guy? Didn't he just do his job during a war?

How? Unlimited supply coming from US, and loss of pilots were horrible for the German air Force.

Why didn't the UK declare war on Stalin for also invading Poland?

Nazis won the war the minute Allies decided the only way to win it is to be as brutal cruel and merciless as them. We are living in a Nazi world now, just without the Third reich.

Certain people don't like him because he killed many civilians, but these are the same people that believe it was acceptable for the Germans to do the same.

If the Germans had the heavy bombing capacity of the RAF they would have used it. They didn't.

yu wot m8?

nazism = brutality
if allies = brutality
allies = nazism
allies won = nazism won

Strategically important targets are very hard to bomb.
Cities are big and have less aa around them.

It is Naziboos who say shit like "BASED HITLER EXECUTING ALL COMMIES AND EVERYONE WHO DISSENTED", but then go on to say "Wow fuck Harris, that genocidal maniac killed innocents for no reason", as seen here:

That sounds pretty dumb, but then again this is a cesspool of retardation

Because USSR invaded Poland 2 weeks after UK had declared war on Germany, and they knew that if they forced USSR and Germany to work together, the allies would lose the war, and all of Europe would be lost.

Fuck off eternal Anglo
British started both wars therefore everything they did was wrong

>They didn't.
They did in Poland. They bombed civilian cities first.

British leftists hate him because he killed German civilians, but German leftists love him because he killed German civilians.

really makes you think

Look at your country you disgusting Anglo
The Allies did lose the war

Except they didn't. The Axis powers lost the war, and the war they started caused Europe to almost collapse, but the UK did not lose the war.

fuck off Yoko

>look at your country
>87% white
>it will not even get to 70 in my lifetime

USA doe

We killed hundreds of thousands of German civilians, which apparently is enough for you to consider Vietnam a success.

God I hate your people
Glad I only share a small amount of blood with you
Funny enough the blood I do share is a line from Cromwell kek

>Cromwell
Which Cromwell?

>the war they started
End yourself you ignorant bluepill fuck
>87%
Try 79%
We did win Vietnam in 8 months after declaring war
Literally pushed the communists out of the country itself, the rest of the war was against the Chinese both literally and by proxy
Learn to research cuck

The one who was based and tried to purge royalty

England and France started the war, you dumb cunt.

On begging expeditions, I presume.

>End yourself you ignorant bluepill fuck

>"P-Please f-forget about Hitler stating he wants to invade Eastwards in 'Mein Kampf', t-the J-Jews forced him to invade, a-and ethnic cleansing and shit."

There is no bigger bluepill than being on Sup Forums for 6-12 months and falling for the bullshit Sup Forums spews. Hitler started WW2. Do your own research, you pathetic naziboo.

Traitorous at heart, like all yanks.

Yeah, England forced Germany to invade Poland. I forgot.

Vietnam was a victory in the same sense the Suez crisis was a victory or the Boer war. It's only relevance today is that it's touted as a failure of american imperialism and left america with a limp dick whilst Russia dictated the pace of aggression.

Is this some kind of croak logic?
It's called fair play, you play nice with us, we will do the same. You fuck us about, we will skin you and fucking eat you.

>Naziboos upset that they were shit at terror bombings compared to the anglo

Don't worry, we both lost our empires in the end.

>Hitler started WW2
Yeah you're a bluepill cuck for sure, either leave or go to Sup Forums where you belong you ignorant fuck
>Traitorous at heart, like all yanks.
Traitors to fucking who?
We literally founded the colonies because we didn't want a single god damn thing to do with your entire continent.
Everyone left because they didn't want to be part of the British/Dutch/Spanish/German/French crown anymore.
You only bankrolled of 3 of the 13 colonies (clearly this does not include the several failed settlements prior)
The rest were all financed by people who no longer wanted to be European in any way shape or form.
Then you send your military over and say hey we will protect you for some coin. Then you get even bolder and 100 years later you're trying to dictate everything we do and you've got us paying taxes to you as if we were part of your shithole empire.
You ran a protection racket, literally nobody wanted to be part of the English crown who came here. That's why you started using propaganda to talk English people into moving to the colonies so you could line the land with loyalists for 20 years before we finally had enough.
We have never been English, we will never be English, we betrayed nobody except ourselves when after both an outsing of your military and two ensuing wars we became friends with you when we should have given you the finger.
>Yeah, England and France forced Germany to invade Poland
Ftfy

Boer War was a complete victory though as much as I hate you for it
You all but completely wiped out the Boers for the most part and the only even remote resurgence of them was Rhodesia which you bastards saw to get rid of as well. 100% victory unless you count creating Churchill as a loss in which I would be inclined to agree wholeheartedly

>Yeah you're a bluepill cuck for sure, either leave or go to Sup Forums where you belong you ignorant fuck
Hitler started WW2. That is undeniable. There was no ethnic cleansing of German minorities. Hitler stated his plan to invade eastwards in 'Mein Kampf'. Hitler invaded Poland, a key ally of Britain and France. Hitler started WW2. I can almost guarantee I have been on Sup Forums longer than you, and I can tell you that there is nothing more pathetic than a Naziboo who has been here for 6 months and thinks he is redpilled.

Boers in Rhodesia?

Wat?

this is what hardcore leftists in Germany unironically believe though

Wait do leftists in Britain dislike him?

The difference is that commies are people worth killing instead you killed a lot of high IQ white people thus limiting the number of whites in the world and dumbing down the planet. Its already difficult for whites to have babies and killing as many of them as you did in the bombings arguably did more against whites than niggers and spics can ever hope to achieve in centuries. This is why I hate you island niggers, when you have an empire you mercilessly your competition with no foresight so you can say "rule Britannia" while a city like Copenhagen was nearly destroyed by you in the Napoleonic wars out of shear paranoia. Its all good in the end though because modern British/English are cowardly fuck as you longer have you "based" Harris, "last lion", or Horatio Nelson. Just die already.

You talk like WW2 was avoidable when even if Germany didn't invade Poland eventually someone would have started fucking with them because they were getting too strong. Also Jews declared war on Germany first, could have starved them out if they let themselves be. I hate Germanic scum as much as the next guy they're subhuman trash that likes to sperge out every hundred years and almost destroy the continent. The Anglos should glass them. That being said stop being an ignorant SHITDICK you kike faggot

Of course. Because he's a "war criminal" and "no better than the Nazis".

Do it again bomber harris

that's interesting, because German leftists have an at least ambiguous view on him usually. They are always like "Well he killed most of Grandma's family and destroyed our cultural heritage BUT blah blah blah"

I guess Germans really are a bunch of cucks topkek

*ambiguous view of him

Yes, Hitler started the fighting.

What should he have done when the Soviets were massing to the border in attack formations?

>The difference is that commies are people worth killing instead you killed a lot of high IQ white people
Commies are still white, they just happen to have lived through starvation, and a shit government, and they have had their anger hijacked by communist movements which sound great to them. Hitler didn't just kill commies either. He killed anyone who spoke out against him, he killed priests, and he killed people because of their religion and ethnicity.

>Its already difficult for whites to have babies and killing as many of them as you did in the bombings arguably
Ohh I love this bit. The war Hitler started killed tens of millions, but Britain are the baddies because we bombed 300k civilians in Germany? Naziboos are hilarious.

>niggers and spics can ever hope to achieve in centuries
Europeans, specifically Britons and Romans, are responsible for an incredible amount of the worlds technological and scientific developments, but I feel I should remind you that without Chinese discovery of agriculture, and the first north African civilisations we wouldn't have advanced at all. (This triggers the Naziboo)

>This is why I hate you island niggers, when you have an empire you mercilessly your competition
I'll stop you right there. I assume you meant mercilessly 'destroy', right? If Britain 'mercilessly destroyed their competition, then Britain would have conquered Europe. Britain did not conquer Europe, and after the many victories over European countries, Britain rarely annexed land, and usually gave it back.
Also, why is it fine for Hitler to mercilessly slaughter his communist enemies, but not fine for Britain to destroy her enemies?

> Its all good in the end though because modern British/English are cowardly fuck as you longer have you "based" Harris, "last lion", or Horatio Nelson. Just die already.
We don't have war heroes in a time of peace? SHOCKING? WHY DON'T WE HAVE WAR HEROES IN A TIME OF EUROPEAN PEACE???? Are you mentallyincapable ofthought?

>You talk like WW2 was avoidable when even if Germany didn't invade Poland eventually someone would have started fucking with them because they were getting too strong.
WW2 was avoidable, hence why UK offered Germany an ultimatum.

>Also Jews declared war on Germany first, could have starved them out if they let themselves be
Jews declared war on Germany because Jews were being beaten, robbed, had their businesses and homes burned, and were the victims of an incredibly powerful propaganda machine.

>That being said stop being an ignorant SHITDICK you kike faggot
>Being so new you resort to calling others 'kikes' whenever you don't have an argument.

>What should he have done when the Soviets were massing to the border in attack formations?
Where did I say anything about the soviets? I am quite clearly talking about the German role of initiating WW2 and the invasion of Poland.

It's not really. It's the same bullshit Western liberals use, the moral equivalence argument. The West is just as bad as Nazis, just as bad as Commies, just as bad as Al-Qaeda/ISIS.

I am going to bed, I have to pick up my wife from airport at 4am. Will someone who isn't a Naziboo take my place of shutting the Naziboos down? All you need is an average understanding of history.

ANGLO POWER

KILL ALL ARYANS.

Not even going to give you a (you). You didn't even botheedr to counter what I said and instead brought the fucking Chinese? I bet you think its okay for the Chinese to take over your country like a Blade Runner scenario because "hur they still smarty n still hooman" What a waste of time

yeah but this is exactly what the lefitsits deny in Germany

Commies in Germany actually go around defending Bomber Harris, because at least he was fighting the Nazis. I think it's interesting that the commies on the other side of the channel actually attack him for his warcrimes. That would be unthinkable in Germany, not even conservatives would think of that

britniggers fought for nothing you'll be a minority in your own homeland in couple of decades

Worth it.

We've taken Gerry down with us and now can die in peace.

Thanks senpai

F

Leftists will do anything they can to subvert the state. It serves their purpose to equate Western societies with fascism.

Most leftists won't say it was wrong to fight Hitler, but they think that somehow the Allies could have fought in a way that didn't entail killing civilians.

But most leftists don't even go that far. They just say the US and UK are just like Hitler because "OMFG DRESDEN AND HIROSHIMA!"

Not logical at all, but SJWs rely on rhetorical devices and moral equivalence is a big one.

Nice hoi4 load screen quote kike

>BASED
>BUTCHER
>BOMBERISS
>UAR
YA' BLEW IT, KID!

>He actually played HOI4

>he fell for the HOI4 meme

Are other HOI games too complicated for you kid?