So the media won't stop talking about "russian tampering with the US elections"...

So the media won't stop talking about "russian tampering with the US elections", but they've already admitted it's not ballot or machine tampering.

They're saying it was a misinformation campaign.

Are they literally talking about Sup Forums and meme magic? Was there any other focused "misinformation effort"?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html
m.democracynow.org/stories/16566
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's puffy.

Its funny since the DNC campaign was entirely funded on misinformation and foreign interests.

Holy shit that looks painful...

Imagine just how hard you could bang a contortionist...

>Fake News

Oh noes, we can't accept the voter rejection of our shit administration ...
WE WUZ HACKED AND SHIT!!

eating her and getting your crank turned

lmfao. I swear Obama just wants to have another happening. He can't accept that he's out, especially after the whole "I woulda won if I ran again" bullshit

IMAGINE

>we lost the election because russians exposed how corrupt we are

Literally what they are saying, the level of corruption and the reach of collusion within various institutions in this country is absolutely staggering.

They Hack the Democrats brains!

>They're saying it was a misinformation campaign.

CIA was already doing it half-a-century ago. I don't know what they're bitching about.

It's ok when America does it because we are the good guys. Russian GRU are actually evil commies.

You do realize that regardless of what kind of interference it was, a foreign entity the tried influencing the result of our election and regardless of what it was, that's never a good thing

Its a big deal what was exposed but in the end, a foreign country came in and tried to shake up our elections. That's alarming, no matter what it is

That being said, I'm glad they did it bevause this was an important election...however, I still understand the impact, negatively, there is when another country does this

i guess you mean sexy

I actually can't understand how everyone is already so convinced something happened with ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ZERO PROOF.

That's textbook misinformation tactics. How the fuck can any of anything be attributed to Russia here?

>literary showing people the truth
>misinformation campaign
Thats some top level propaganda my friend

France tried to influence the result of our revolutionary war. Meddling fuckers should have stayed out, right?

I don't know but I like how everybody is buying into this 'thinking past the sale'.

Everybody is arguing 'what do we do about it' while tacitly accepting that it happened at all and it's bullshit.

>russia does the same shit to us that we have been doing to the rest of the planet for the last 60 years

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.jpg

Like I really don't give a fuck at all. Trump and his gaggle of retards in congress are the government we deserve.

Oh right and I guess the entire (((media))) being controlled by the DNC isn't a shake up for elections.

NYT is Mexican, they seem to also have an interest in shaking up your election.

>They're saying it was a misinformation campaign.
They mean wikileaks, clinton's emails, and the DNC emails.
Fake news influenced the way people voted.
Foriegn influence in the election.
Censor the internet.

This is rich if you remember the US tampering with elections from other countries.

Game stops being fun when you're it.

More fake news from far right websites about foreign influence in the election:
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

Prove they influenced it at all and that it wasn't just Seth Rich.

Dont you be starting up with that fake news again, schlomo

I memed hard for Trump, is Canada going to get sanctions for meddling?

The parties have become so corrupt that even when caught with thier pants down AND thier hand in the cookie jar they feel they don't have to throw anyone under the bus.

At least china shoots a fucker in the head now and then to "clean up" corruption.

Your right:
m.democracynow.org/stories/16566

>Trump and his gaggle of retards
You mean "the most qualified people we've had in 30 years"?

This. Don't know why these fucking retards think the CIA, I literal fucking spy organization, would be in the business of telling us anything. Much less the truth. If the CIA has anything to tell you, you can guarantee it's psyops.

mons veneris

>Fake News.
Meanwhile on facebook, tumblr, reddit, twitter....

pls tell me she less than 18, i need to fap

RIP rob ford

CIA does this shit all over the world.

Happens even allegedly to the USA... holy fucking shit m8s... shut it down!

Exactly this. I thought the UK was going to sink without the EU according to every other nation- ISN'T IT FUNNY...

So then can you expel the british diplomats as my encouragement clearly swayed Sup Forums to vote trump. I admit it!

>Trump and his gaggle of retards in congress are the government we deserve.
I laugh so hard when you elected a nigger for president and he brought sjw into power

I'm talking about Obongo btw.

If they say it enough, it becomes true.

Contortionists have a genetic mutation that gives them looser ligaments. They still have to work on their flexibility to be able to do this sort of thing, though.

For you.

>Was there any other focused "misinformation effort"?

No. This is the media having a tantrum. Podesta got phished by one of millions of scammers and Obama is blaming it on Russia because he knows it can't be disproven and fighting it makes Trump look like a stooge.

Intelligence agencies agreed that the WikiLeaks e-mails affected voters' opinions on Hillary. The Democrats claim the e-mails were given to WikiLeaks by Russian hackers, though there's no evidence for this. The mainstream media is reporting this as Russians hacked the election.

>That's alarming
Apparently not to Obama who knowingly let it happen because he thought it was in favor of Shillary.

Yes, everytime they talk about the russians they are actually talking about Sup Forums and meme magic but know if they admit it then we'll only get even more involved and probably destroy the narrative completely.