Black people hate /thread/

Black people hate /thread/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
youtube.com/watch?v=uWK0CW895VE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White Man protects himself from a nigger in a gunfight.

Nigger's relatives want "justice" for the dead nigger. Upset that the white man not charged.

You cannot make this shit up.

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.
Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Niggers ambushing white lady.

Why?

AROUND BLACKS

DON'T RELAX

>tfw the anti white national media won't report this, therefore not stoking the flames of ethnocentrism like they did with niggers

the fact that niggers know how to fight at that age proves that they are dangerous subhumans

Hahahahahahahaha

that's because niggers need a head start in order to stand even a little chance in a race-war

dindu.

wtf they look evil

>ARREST ME, IN RIGHT HERE, AR-
>*pepper sprayed*
>(in head) shieeet i dindu nuffinz, these honkeys be raysis
>*gets arrested like a nigger*

LOL wtf was that white kid doing? Deserved wreckage there.

i found the nigger

Come at me with some terrible kung fu, bro.

They are not our species, despite the viable offspring.

They are lesser hominids.

>Ground Control to Tasered Mom...

(10...9...)

>Ground Control to Tasered Mom....

Whole video is good. The REALLY interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

What is going on here actually?

He's right though. This is a good lesson, he will train and improve himself like white men do.

Why?

everyone should know how to fight
but not everyone should fight

French government bulldozing Catholic church because lol Islam gotta give money to the mooslims, etc.

Nigger rolls up on praying Catholics to blast techno/nigger rap three different times just to antagonize them. Eventually one of the Catholics stands up and ends his tolerance of multiculturalism.

It's bad though, the (((media))) demonized npi for days on end and still does but they enable BLM with gives blacks a sense of comaradery and further demonizes all white people.
Why merchant? BLEASE STOB

youtube.com/watch?v=uWK0CW895VE

Because we are the most intelligent of gentiles to ((Them))

Niggers really do have glass chins, it's something about their skull structure where the lower chimp mandible connects. Even a glancing blow (uppercut) will knock niggers out cold....

In highschool I always hated how both niggers and white people fought. You would tell the white kid "hey lets have a fist fight". Next thing you know he is trying to hug you and butt fuck you on the ground, not even throwing punches. When you tried to fight a nigger he would do the twist when trying to punch, and just backing up would dodge his punch. I wish people knew how to fight.

>tfw he tells you the punchline while you're drinking

Now that was a fucking punch. Nigger lost half of his fucking donkey teeth

nuffin

The worst part is the white lemmings who have been tricked by the kike media, marching to their own suicide.

White's have stole from, slaughtered, abused, divided, and destroyed every other race theyve across in far worst numbers than this. What blacks do now will never. Never. Make up for what whites have done. Whites are responsible for the destruction of other races, and cant handle the consequences of their action. They'd.rather ignore them, and use the downfalls of other races, that were caused by whites, to claim that they are superior because of their skin color.

I think it was a vigil for victims of terrorism in france. Guy in the back was making noise, being rude and got clocked.

Lulz not rage

I aslo remember in highschool all the pure white girls found out about nigger dick and craved it for 3 days unil they relised our bigger, white chocolate thick aryan cocks were better. I fucking miss highschool

Everytime I have ever fought a nigger, I got jumped in the middle of it.

Don't even bother, just pull your pistol and hold it to your side. Even if the shitskin is carrying they will be to scard to pull back. Niggers slow on the draw.

Sorry for the shitting spelling, mobile sucks.

Okay Jerome, name one time white people have been detrimental for a "races" future ever in the long run.

He knocked the nigger out of him, literally

We just want to finish what we started.

When the race war happens it will be the best day of my life.

>wanting to fight over what someone said
yup your a nigger

Nigger spotted.
By the way its not called abuse, its called natural selection. If those niggers were smarter and stronger than the "evil white man" that enslaved them, they would of never have to go through "muh 400 years". just face it nigger, the superior race gets to claim the inferior races as their bitch,

I don't hate black people. I have evolved past petty racism.

I only hate niggers now

Step 1 learn how to throw a punch
Step 2 get in a fight
White kid missed step 1.

all niggers have -3 resistance to wrestling.
this is common knowledge

Why the fuck are you fighting people? You probably hang out with "niggers" who are actually your friends, but you're just as degenerate as them. The people you hung out with are probably degenerate, but that's not how black people are. I know a ton of blacks, including my father, who works as an inspecting contractor for the county and makes a great living.

Cant tell if troll or delusional.

Wew...Leroy is using them there big words now

>Takeitha, JaMarcus, Jatavious, Dekendrix, Litrelle, LaDarius, Latevin
>"It's my culture, african spiritual names, the names from when we wuz kangs einn sheeit"

good fight, black guy got a few shots in but the white kid was in it to win it.

This is either a clever troll or a fucking living meme. Mulattoes are the most virulent screamers of anti-white sentiment, because they know we'll never accept them. They do this because they want to be accepted by the fucking 85 IQ shits but instead are called "lightskin niqqa lmao"
Let this be a warning against the dangers of miscgenation

the last punch at the end is golden

No. That's fucking greed. White people are blinded by greed and power. The 400 years is nothing compared to the European imperialistic will on Africa.

If you dont know how to fight, you wont be ready when the jews take our 2nd amendment. Plus its always fun to knock some niggers front teeth out and going home without a scratch

Notice the smug face on that Eubangie.

She could very well die from that blow.

Niggers just nigging or anyone know what the deal is?

Some protest by an anti-immigrant anti-muslim catholoc group. The black dude was trolling them until the roundhouser fucked his shit up. I'm pretty sure the guy who punched the black guy went to jail for a while.

damn, that nerd POWAH

Because they're niggers

A chimp could do the same, your point is what? Animals are better at savaging people?
Notice how INSTANTLY the chimps all chimp out, taking pictures and hooting.

Niggers being niggers. Animals being animals, and you think this makes them somehow cool?
> Spotted the shitskin fucking nigger here guys.

>we nignogs are a peaceful folk!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

all blacks have a nigger mode.

The bottom one
>Latoyisha Shauntell

I'm not an ant, but I'm sure those comments are infuriating.

found a gem..

I didnt hear a thing

>latoyisha
>sigheil
pls let this be real

Its the niggers faults for not growing their civilization. Whites and asians built this world. Niggers sat and watched. Their punishment for not doing shit is slavery.

>KILL ALL WHITE MEN AND KILL ALL WHITE GIRLS #MLPseason5
What did they mean by this?

I don't give a shit about being accepted by anyone. I'm not a weak minded individual like you that needs to feel accepted for something as pointless as
>Meh skin color
I don't give a shit about being called lightskin, I give a shit about people who are responsible, and not degenerate filth. That's all we should ask from people.

the KNAWLEDGE these mafukkas got be like woke n shieet yo..

Translation: they are retarded

Niggers force whites to take action they otherwise would not have had to take.

Pic is Epic Arizona Trucker defending himself after being attacked.

love that fuckin video

You are a nigger, you do not belong on this board. Nothing you do will change our opinions. You are better off sharing your opinions of r eddit. Leave jiggaboo

WE WUZ MARTYRS AND SHIET YOU BITCH ASS CRACKA HOE

Defending the motherloving fuck out of himself

I believe it was a minutes silence and the nigger had music playing from his phone, but I'm not sure.

He had to make sure the nigger wouldn't get up and ambush him as he was walking peacefully away, one supposes.

Created to jail... no, to catch bike thieves more like, fuckin hell, can't these cunts ever take responsibility for their own actions ?!

I feel for these niggers. I know their pain
I once went into a volcano, I'm not resistant to fire or anything, but I thought, well I didn't think, because I'm likewise a nigger. So I just waded right on in there, and started burning, all my family followed me in too, because they are also fucking retarded niggers who don't think and act, like a pack of apes, well, maybe apes are a little smarter.

Thankfully my mother didn't do jack shit, she just expected someone else to take care of her dumbass kids because, that's what welfare teaches, plus, you can always have a bunch more niglets.