I've got 4 Bastard white Kids! AMA

I'm white and I refuse to get married and fathered 4 kids with 4 different white women without paying alimony. Ask me anything!

Nobody cares

>>>r/ama/

Sage & Report

sage

You say you white but you nigger at heart.

>anglo
>white
try again, aart

That's 4 more criminals we have to jail in 20 years.

how many times have you tried to commit suicide, and why do you keep failing?

>Ask me anything!
sauce on that ass

Okay, Do you get your kids anything when their birthday or holidays come up? My dad has barely paid child support and has never bought me personally anything since i was born.

Even Pakistan knows you're a nigger

Not good, user

Are you ashamed? You should be.

Sommer Ray.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

You're a degenerate of the highest order. Do you atleast pay child support or did you pawn that responsibility off on the state?

Are you lower class? Why aren't you in jail with your peers the niggers?

I take them out. I'm not cold I just don't pay money. When their 18 they can fight for my inheritance.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

> Ashamed
Why would I be? Marriage is a joke and women think they own you once they pop out your kids.

Brraaapp!!!!

Degenerate/10

You have no right to complain about women now, faggot

Your a cuck. Marriage is a weapon women use to abuse you. But if your girl gives you a child. She thinks she owns you. Be a man and show her she's exlendable. They will come running back believe me.

BASED

I'm an accountant earning 100k

way to fuck up your children's lives forever by being a selfish POS

You could dig a tunnel with that nose

Good job paki, you can go back now.

You impregnated a bunch of women and you don't pay a cent towards supporting your children.

The mothers of your children are now a burden on society as they are probably receiving welfare. You have pawned your responsibilities off on your community and country.

Don't come here and pretend like what you're doing is redpilled. You're a degenerate who has no right to call himself a man.

Undeniable truth

How do you feel about your daughters' future of sleeping with many men to quash that void in her heart?

well he will have children barring his genes, while you and me, like sophisticated white folk are "waiting" until we find the right woman/job. The future is gonna be real bleak with millions of these degenerate state paid children running around, holy crap we're in for a ride in our elderly years.
won't be like our parents are having it.