Millennials are faggots, millennials are degenerates blablabla... meanwhile in France

Millennials are faggots, millennials are degenerates blablabla... meanwhile in France

Other urls found in this thread:

jetzt.de/politik/landtagswahlen-2016-ergebnisse-junge-waehler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plurality_(voting)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ye gon be made great again france.

Everyone is going to gang up against her in the second round though

congratulations LePepe

Why are young people majority right-wing in France? It is the opposite here.

What's the deal with that? Second round?
You don't just vote once and done?

sounds like a party

and 35+ ans?

You need a leftlist candidate in 2nd round. Otherwise leftists will vote for Fillon.

I'd guess it's because it's the youth who actually interact with the mudslimes.

Young people are more likely to frequent Muslims

>confirming obviously millenials are faggots.
>thinking voting for someone changes something >in France.

Allah's willing she push through and plow the cucks alliance

>35

When no one reached 50%+x in the 1st round.

Allez les bleus

The votes of the young poeple in Saxony Anhalt at the last state election.

jetzt.de/politik/landtagswahlen-2016-ergebnisse-junge-waehler

First and second place get to compete in a winner-takes-all election. All the various flavors of cuck can unite against the voice of reason then. So the final results for that age group will probably be roughly "Le Pen 30%, Fillon 60%"

Because you had 8 years of bush, so the youth in America is still mainly left. Of course, now after 8 years of Obama the pendulum is swinging back towards the right in America. But in France the right wing is virtually non-existent. France's been cucked politically for a very long time, and people are pissed.

>Bush
>right

And people say the electoral system is bad...

Similar to your primaries & generals

>a conservative does not fall into my very specific definition of what a conservative is, so he obviously does not belong to the right.
Yep, Bush is up there with Stalin, Mao and Castro

Muh dick is fucking diamonds right now.

Thank you France.

>27%
>majority

damn son

It's a relative majority.

Remember last year?
>Trump reached his ceiling, he's done
>He'll never go over 20%
>He'll never go over 30%
>He'll never win the nomination
>He'll never be president

Not saying she'll win, but that lead is still something

>Mexican intellectuals

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

*plurality sorry

and they all fucking lost haha

go fertilize a field you stupid leaf

Reassuring to see younger people becoming more conservative
Unfortunately they will probably be demographically/democratically outnumbered in 20 years as blacks/browns are the majority of babies now
I'm pessimistic for the future

>a leaf

American two party system basically ensures one of the two candidates gets enough electors, since third party candidates can't carry shit (and also you'd need to win a whole state to get any electoral votes as a third party).

In most european countries it's nationwide popular vote system, it is common for no candidate to get 50%+ in first round. That's why there's a second round with just the top 2 candidates from first round. This basically ensures that when you have something like 2 left candidates with 20% each and one right candidate with 35%, the right candidate doesn't automatically win. In the second round the voters generally align behind the one candidate from their political spectrum.

>A plurality vote (in North America) or relative majority (in the United Kingdom)[1] describes the circumstance when a candidate or proposition polls more votes than any other, but does not receive a majority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plurality_(voting)

wew lad

Btw what would happen in US if no candidate could get 270 electors?

Speaking from my experience in India, it's supposed to be a strength of their system. It's supposed to make sure that the most "reasonable" party wins.

However, what inevitably happens is that the parties betray their voters and make compromises to form a coalition. Think of trump saying he's going to ban Muslims and deport all illegals and then how he had to back off on those pledges. Indian parties do that for literally every issue and end up forming corrupt political conglomerates to push out all opposition.

As such, FN has no fucking chance. No one will align with them. They could have 49% and unless there is another ideologically similar group out there they can reasonably compromise with, they will lose and their voters will never get a voice.

>not sure if trolling or really that stupid.

Take Paris back, I'd like to visit again one day and hope it isn't niggersville like it is now.

Fillon is also right wing you fucking leaf

It's because Europe is the frog that's been thrown into the pot of boiling water and we're the frog who's been thrown into the warm water that's being progressively heated up. This is why I'm far more optimistic about the long term prognosis foor Europa than I am America.

We've got "right" wing presidents from 1995 to 2012 tho'

NO FRITZ!

BAD DOG!

So, by your own admission and definition, city people are all losers?

Also here's vote by age for 2014 european elections

>France is the frog
Praise kek

I'd vote for her just because her niece is so fucking hot.

compromise is the cornerstone of a republic

ugh, looks like im joining french foreign legion
h-have my life queen marine

21+13+12+9=55

55>27

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Not true

90's French 'right-wingers' would be called limp-wristed fag apologists in my country.

House of Rep. will elect the president.

Large coalition will always beat any outsider as long as he doesn't get 51% of the vote, which is impossible when you have a thousand candidates. Not to mention that if things really hit the fan all you need to do is create a second, fake nationalist party, to drain a percent or two from the real one...

Europe's multiparty system is a clusterfuck of coalitions. Murricans often complain about the repub vs dem but that seems to be more capable.

Stupid leaf

>dailymail.co.uk
Lugenpresse, doesn't count.

A

This was removed /r/europe btw, I guess they don't want this to be seen by other young people, lest they'd be encouraged

>65+ans

FUCK THESE 1968 COMMIETARDS.
I CAN'T WAIT WHEN THE LAST MAN OR WOMAN OF THIS TERRIBLE GENERATION IS DEAD
THEY RUINED EVERYTHING.
THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS IMMIGRATION OF MUDLIMES AND NIGS.

The youth in every western country is more conservative than the generations before them, that is nothing new.

madman won in usa
hoffer was so close to wining
marine is leading at least by little

what a time to be alive

>the urbanite has an opinion on rural and suburban area
How many liter of nigger cum are guzzling on right now?

The biggest difference between these generations, though, is that older people tend to vote more cuckservative rather than nationalist.

She may lose the secound round, but such results would still be glorious.

Lefties hate Fillon because capitalism.
Lefties hate Le Pen because racism.

We will see niggers and libtards rioting between the two rounds as they realize that the left party will slowly disappear election after election.

Is Le Pen gonna make France leave the EU? Lemme know so I can convert half of my hardly-earned cash into sterlings.

She probably won't win so it doesn't matter.