NIGGER DISDAIN THREAD

>Miami woman doesn’t remember Valentine’s Day attack

>Recovery not complete — she still needs physical and speech therapy

>Her new roommate was charged with attempted murder

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html

Never give a nigger a key to your home Anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
liveleak.com/view?i=706_1385291046
youtube.com/watch?v=kCiiNTzwOB4
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soros and Obama are /ourguys/, standing up to evil russia and israel!!!

you know Sup Forums was always liberal and progressive, the nationalism is satire..

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

tl;dr: Around Blacks, Don't relax.

is that dave chapelle

She should have never trusted that nigger.

But her schools and the entire culture told her all her life that niggers were just as good as people.

And she believed them.

>roommate
ah okay....burn the coal pay the toll.

She didn't burn that coal.

She wanted a roommate and believed a nigger.

>Ground Control to Tasered Mom...

(10...9...)

>Ground Control to Tasered Mom....

Whole video is good. The REALLY interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

What a woman

>104870410
One of my favorite vids ever. I was talking to my roommate about this hero doing gods work day in day out.

Nothing is more righteous as a nigger hating black guy.

A Valkyrie white woman.

Her husband is one lucky white man.

Niggers dodged the ebola bullet.

muh dick is diamonds

Hillary would have disarmed all white people. one way or another.

We are lucky as hell that Trump was elected.

>she just wanted a roomate
lol
white boys are so naive

>ACLU
you know that stands for "American Civil Liberties Union" and that having the ACLU pushing for you strongly infers that you're being oppressed, right you typically retarded stormfag??

you: *shitposts more 2 feel tuff in ur safespace because you can't do shit irl*

And this is why I don't like .38. It may be small and easy to shoot, but jesus christ 5 to the face and neck and he is able to get out and drive a short distance.

> m-muh oppression

>(You)

Racial hygiene

>i-it's just a roommate
I bet you let your gf go out alone with her ex.

Daily reminder, Danielle Jones was beaten into a coma by a nigger and still hasn't waken up.

oh how rare, a literal poltard, i bet you're as much of a NEET, do-nothing faggot as this stupid fucker

>she turned to Craigslist in search of a new roommate

Oh shit I didn't even check the article. Fuck coal burners.

How does it feel to be a worthless nigger?

She was his roommate.

Not burning coal.

Niggers cannot be trusted. Hopefully she knows that now.

cuck

They also work on cases for the kkk. Are they oppressed?
t. My brother worked for the aclu.

He is proud of the fact he didn't rob a motorist

www facebook com/ CALLYOPRESIDENT/

So sweet! Another beautiful mixed baby for this world. Some white cuck will take care anyway.

>Are they oppressed?
what an objectively stupid question, maybe you should ask your brother to teach you the difference between deductive and inductive logic

I'm always willing to learn. But you said the aclu pulls for oppressed groups, are white national hate groups represented by the aclu oppressed?

top kek ya okay, suuure fucko, i'm sure you're not just projecting like the rest of the "m-muh (((they))) are why nobody likes me or listens to my retarded opinions...give me talking points!!!" autists

does it hurt, when no one gives you the respect you crave ):

>Woman with a male roommate
She is 100% guaranteed to be a coalburner anyway. They always learn one way or the other.

What does that have to with "multiculturalism"?

I'm pretty sure black americans are still americans. If anything, there's a problem with american culture then.

>They always learn one way or the other.

Hopefully this one learned.

Repeated nigger-attack brain damage is no way to go through life.

pic unrelated

>Just taught how to use the gun
>5 out of 6 shots in vital targets

Damn, thats some Mother instincts if I ever seen em

>But you said the aclu pulls for oppressed groups
no dumbass, i said "that having the ACLU pushing for you strongly infers that you're being oppressed"; you're the kind of stupid fucker that hears "X is probably true" and then insists "X is true, because u said so!!!"; this is the difference between inductive and deductive logic

>are white national hate groups represented by the aclu oppressed?
christ learn set theory you fucking retard, and try to apply it, so that the questions you ask don't come across as pure drivel; but yes, the dumb white trash that the KKK consists of are an oft-oppressed minority group

Niggers are niggers everywhere you go, throughout the world.

It is genetic.

It is genetic.

liveleak.com/view?i=706_1385291046

She put 5 good ones in the Black.

Not bad.

>>Miami woman doesn’t remember Valentine’s Day attack
>>Recovery not complete — she still needs physical and speech therapy

What would she say about this?
>ad yeast I'ma nod raycis

debunked, white people invented peanut butter too

>Sucker punches
>They start doing those tough man dances

Never understood this

Haha, jeez I'm sorry. I will do a better job of learning theories and logic next time. I'm curious, how do you think that white national groups are oppressed?

damn dude, are you okay?

Lost. Fuck.

>I will do a better job of learning theories and logic next time

Start here.

The can't fight on their own.

May I ask a question.

I, since I went to university have been in the presence of redpilled black guys. Not only do they share conservative views, but they also stick to their own race in terms of sexual partners.

Now this is pretty much the reason I don't identify as someone who feels that whites are a superior race to blacks. Am I wrong?

You are probably a faggot. Rage more drama queen.

He's just a butthurt nigger. He can't accept that all other races hate niggers.

Those are blacks
blacks =/= niggers

lol, any after pics?

it seems like she relaxed

Difference between your fellow brother of african decent and niggers

Its just the latter who reproduce like bunnies

doubt it, guns are the last straw that would cause civil war, you guys dont have weapon registries so anyone can bury their arsenal as well

america is long past gun bans at this point

As a side question, how much is that sociology degree going to cost your parents when it's all said and done?

You don't know many blacks then, fish-n-chips.

99 percent are niggers. Plain and simple.

>Glad you know some exceptions

>Assuming that you yourself are not an astroturfing nigger, of course.

I read the story. She "can't remember a thing". She probably fucked him and didn't want to keep it up and he lost his shit.

Based. Talk about having a bad-ass mother. Saves you from getting raped with 5 fucking head-shots.

which is why you also load your python with .357hp

Liberals desperately want to de-gun whites.

They are thinking up new ways all the time.

ahh, so there's a difference.
that's true I don't know many blacks. Some of them have been absolute cunts, and some of them have been really chill, and agree with me on a lot of political points, specifically islamic immigration

She saved herself and her little kids with superior firepower and the willingness to shoot a nigger.

You forgot the Smug Anime Girls

#
#
#
#
>t.newfag

>shooting a nigger in the head in order to hit vital spots
I got some news for you.
Should've went for the heart or dick

their ideological positions make them an easy target for both de jure and de facto violations of their free speech and privacy rights + being dumb and poor means they're an easy target for overzealous Bureau agents and projects, since they're easily outspent when it comes to retaining legal counsel/representation

I find it hard to believe an attractive 23 year old woman looks for roomates on craigslist especially in fucking miami.

Damn I would love to rail the chick on the right.

Inside every black is a nigger desperate to escape.

+ being white supremacists means that they're not getting any positive coverage wrt any legitimate US media org, to the extent that even when their civil rights are violated, it's a non-story that nobody's racing to cover, beyond the "OMFG ACLU HELPING HATE GROUP" angle, for the outrage

He tried to rape her and beat her when she resisted.

Her mother has a slavic last name and looks very very jewish, things are starting to make sense

Fucking cowards

aroundblacksneverrelax.jpg

This. There maybe rare exceptions, but ALWAYS I repeat ALWAYS assume a black is going to act like a nigger. Always stay distant from striking distance, never pull over to help one out unless you personally know it's a black and not a nigger, always be alert around niggers. They wait for people to slip up.

This.

They will look you in the eye and ask for a ride, then steal your car when you go into a store to purchase them food.

Do we know she's white?

They could be your friend for years, since childhood, and they will still murder you for 20 bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCiiNTzwOB4

Yes. Yes we do.

pic unrelated

>They could be your friend for years, since childhood, and they will still murder you for 20 bucks.

Exactly. Nigger gets taken in by nice white family in high school when he was in need. Brings another nigger to the white house and kills their little girl.

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

They let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk