Queen Not Dead - You got trolled Sup Forums

Confirmed as a hoax.

twitter.com/Liam_O_Hare/status/814548416810418176

Poor showing tonight guys. For shame.

>inb4 she does die

Soros and Obama are /ourguys/, standing up to evil russia and israel!!!

you know Sup Forums was always liberal and progressive, the nationalism is satire.

She's a zombie now

The Queen isn't dying any time soon

It's now 8pm. There was meant to be "an announcement at 8pm."

Nothing.

I remember when Sup Forums started these rumors, not getting sucked along by Twitter-fags.

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Lol Liam is a journo now. Remember him from a few protests.

Good to know.

I work for a firm who would be a first point of contact if the Queen died. We've not had any calls or anything yet, so yeah this is all bullshit.

>Not dead
fuck off OP. This tweet actually says "we have nothing to say", not "she's not dead".

That's a man pretending to be queen.

Sup Forums is Reddit lite now. I'm from Reddit so get used to it. Thank you Trump for introducing me to a great website for jokes and memes. But seriously I thought the queen was actually dead. Twitter got me good.

Care to give more details? Just out of blind interest.

Because unless the firm is the Cabinet Office, I'm not sure why you'd need to know.

>I'm from Reddit so get used to it.
Come over to NT and I'll glass you ere ok

*need to know before any official announcement,

I get if you're a stockbroking firm or something like that you need to know, but not before anyone else.

So there announcement is that they have no announcement?

Previous posts said 8am goy, tomorrow morning not this evening.

Ohh these are the famous bantz I've seen screencaps of.

Ohhh you, I'll glass you, you old Glasser you. Hope that was ok. Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

The announcement is the Brexiteers are joining the US in their special relationship against Russia.

Is the queen related to Carrie Fisher?

SHE DESERVES TO LIVE, SHE WAS PRO-BREXIT. SHE DID NOTHING WRONG. KEK PLEASE SPARE HER.

She did nothing while the country burned down around her.

KILL OFF CHARLES

There are plenty of 3rd party firms that get involved when a royal dies. Funeral directors, removal teams etc. These would all be called out pretty much within an hour of her being confirmed dead.

I won't go into a massive amount of detail, but there are firms that are always on standby. Even when there is nothing expected.

Well yeah, I've always said any official announcement is always the morning after.

I'm just pointing out the palace have confirmed "no announcement is being made".

Pretty much saying in polite Royal terms "fuck off, stop bothering us, and stop believing retarded rumours on Twitter".

Calling BS on that. "She's dead lads, clear her room out for Charlie, chop chop".

Shit like that can and will wait.

And she's not exactly going to be buried with the help of the local funeral directors is she? It's a military operation.

When you don't understand something, it makes you look foolish when you try it off like you do.

There is a royal undertaking warrant that is currently held by a London funeral director. The same company who did princess Dianas, the Queen Mothers and many other funerals for the royal family and politicians.

It's not a military operation. It can be, but it isn't.

Yeah I know, feigning stupidity to get you to reveal more info. Job done.

So you work for them? Is it true about the full rehearsals at 4am?

Wow, sad, now I want to ban fake news.

>Believing Her Maj can die

Foolish mortals

IT just changing biological vessel

Calm down buddy, I think you're getting a bit too hostile for no apparent reason. Have a brew, take a deep breath.

I work alongside many funeral directors. Ones with contracts like that no doubt do rehersals. You saw Dianas funeral, it was immense. That requires a lot of prep from a lot of people, months and years before the occasion happens.

when are these threads going to go away? been waiting for a fucking year for Sup Forums to recover from the CTR degeneracy.

Eh? I think you misread me. I was just asking daft questions in order to pry more. Reverse psychology and all that.

I was being genuine asking about rehearsals. I always just imagine some poor drunken homeless guy seeing a full cortege marching up The Mall at 4am and him wondering whether that vodka his mate sold him had acid in it!

>Eh? I think you misread me. I was just asking daft questions in order to pry more. Reverse psychology and all that.
Which is what I'm on about. You're acting like some great spy who uses deception to uncover the truth. All this info is readily available on Wikipedia, I'm telling you what is already there for people to know.

He works for a servie that queens up messes

This

>random twitter journo calls buckingham palace

>expecting buckingham palace to say "yeah m8 the queens only gone and dird ! but don't tell anyone!!! we're making the announcement tomorrow morning , but don't tell anyone because nobody else was supposed to know that we were holding back the announcement for over 12 hours ~"

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

FUCK CHARLES.

I remind you that this fuck tarts alive still and is a walking drugged up zombie, if he can do it the Queen can do it.

You have no say in the matter of succession you pleb. Might as well advocate republicanism. Disgusting.

That is literally what happens.

News outlets know, they just have an embargo.

Now it isn't illegal to break that embargo, but it is very disrespectful and will make you seem like scum to the palace and all other news outlets, making life very difficult for you.

>Republicanism

Don't you dare imply i'd do such a thing.

We've all seen what happened to Ireland.

Whoops wrong reply, meant for

I can get that, but why did the tweets from people who saw her shapeshifting in June during her jubilee get zapped immediately? I only saw the one pic of her left eye but other people said her hands got green and scaly.

Also, he isn't a "random Twitter journo" he writes for the likes of Al Jazeera, The Indy, RT, etc. Not exactly the BBC but not exactly some blog either.

Check'd and kek'd