If war was called right now, between Israel and Palestine who would you fight for?

Can't cuck out and say: I would fight for Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
youtube.com/watch?v=9uZ9wKvJwdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DEmNoprK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel
fuck Palestine

This. Hold on based Bibi.

>le ebin
palestine of course

Definitely Israel. They are the ones holding back the mudslime hordes right now. We need to understand that in 2016 the goals of the Israeli nationalists are aligned with us

This.

Israel currently based

this
Fuck off Achmed. Noone cares about the inbreds, not even other Arabs wants anything to do with them

l would fight for whoever is currently losing and switch sides every few months

Palestine
fuck Palestine

It depends. If I'm fighting for a nationalist Israel that minds its on business after the war, yes. If it's between a globalist Israel vs Palestine, I would support Palestine.

Israel . Fucking muslims are a plague on this earth .

>not sitting back watching kikes and sand niggers kill each other

Palestine.
Because once Israel is blown the fuck out, they can stop debalancing the whole area and maybe finally each shithole muslim country could get another dictator who keeps the retards in check.

>could get another dictator
America would just bomb him.
There is no cure for the Arabs, there is only the final solution.

I would supply both sides to keep the battle going on indefinitely to get rich. Fuck all sandniggers idgaf if they're the Palie or Israeli variety.

Fuck off ahmad. You're time is coming

neither , let them both die

If there is no Israel then there is no need for US to bomb them. I do agree about the final solution though.

reminder that anyone who would fight for israel is a newfag or shill

Palestine as kikes are the problem!

RISE MY BROTHERS! youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY

America used to get all its oil from the middle east, and probably still gets a large potion from there. They will always have en interest in the region.

I'm not defending you fucks.
You did this yourself.
Let the Muslims kill you all.

Hezbollah, the only respectable people in that cursed desert.

Israel every fucking day of the week. Jews may be a sneaky bunch, but at least their compatible with reasonable society. Muzzies don't belong in the modern world.

There is more oil in US now and everywhere else. New sources are being constantly found. Besides, oil is very slowly but surely becoming a meme energy.

dont worry based ally

these sandniggers will soon learn the wrath of yawey

Sup Forums stands with Israel. President Trump stands with Israel.

maybe we should just send a submarine fleet to finish them both off instead

I wouldn't fight for either, considering I live in the US and am not in the military, but, if I had to choose which to say I support, I'd say Kikeland.

I thought we put rats and roaches in the same Holy Land for our own amusement. Let animals keep killing each other, they know no better.

Palestine just so I can kill kikes

We don't need to fight for them, they'll win regardless.

Americans currency is literally backed by oil. So no, I don't think America will allow for a serious alternative energy source

Idiot leaf - why would you be obliged to fight for either of the sand-people?

What Palestine?

Did somebody say we should bomb middle east?

Israel because Christians and Orthodox Christians would be spared under Israel and not under Palestine.

I'd rather align under Chrisiandom than the heresy that is Muslim scum

Right. Okay, in the extremely unlikely situation that I absolutely had to go over there to fight but got the option of who I would fight for I'd pick Israel.

>White
>Western
>Not Muslim
>Jews are kind of cool.
>Would almost certainly win.

Complete mideast stability could mean they unify against the west, bad idea. Israel keeps them focused on Israel.

Israel. Fuck Palestine, degenerate sandniggers must be exterminated.

>kebab removal
>the kill all jew part of Sup Forums removal as they are going to fight for kebab here
>screwing Europe over with raging kebobs so that very little support found there
Seems like a decent plan.

NOONE!

BTFO KIKES AND MUDSKINS PIGS!

Israel

Your time is coming hobbit. You won't have a choice soon with how much Muslim dick you suck

Neither.

Israel.

I've got a feeling that far right and Israel will be greadest allies in the future.

i wouldnt figth, but i hope israel wins.

Neither they can deal with their own problems, American isolationism now.

That said there is no Palestine, only turks. The Ottoman empire fell and their territories were conquered and divided, some of the clay eventually ended up being given to the Jews because the kikes thought it was there divine right while everyone else played along because they didn't want jewish refugees flooding into their own countries. There never was a Palestinian state and as such their so called government in exile is totally invalid. Might makes right, remove Kebab.

Israel hands down.

>Wanting to fight for either side

Sup Forums is clearly no better than fucking reddit or even facebook.

deus vult etc

He's the unshopped version.

If war was called right now, between Dhiarrea and Oily Shit who would you fight for?

>heres two terrible choices
>choose one
>hur dur why you like jews jidf pls go!

Oh wow this!

Let the Semites kill each other over sand.

Sup Forums switching ideology on Israel in the span of 5 days is the confirmation that it's still the same good old Sup Forums counterculture the whole time.

Greece - I didn't know. Please could you open the background in your country on this?

palestine. and not because i care about muslims. its because they allowed the jews to stay in palestine during the holocaust. pretty sure it was segregated at that time.

Isreal

Better weapons and equipment
Better training
Tavor
Not muslims
Everyone should get an ethnic state (except Palestinians, they just ruin all the good stuff they have)

and btw palestine said the O.K. to being called a state in the gaza strip. so theres no more drama about this.

Whichever side pays me more

Nobody's switching anything, this is all about which side youre betting on if war breaks out because of the UN decision.

um the cure is simple really,, you have to gradually introduce democracy in schools...not all at once. that would give them a heart attack.

This statistic is so false, Poland should have at least 80% on it.

>Democracy
>solving anything ever in the entire history of mankind.

You are such a bluepill.

You clearly do not know Muslims.

Even if they are brought up here in Europe, they still hate kuffar, and strive for Sharia. They are literally a 5th column

Israel, I dont believe the Jew meme.
Even if, Muslims are the worst.

Israel of course. Give me citizenship and I will sign up today.

Israel, because the people that actually live there are good Jews that moved to their own country instead of staying in others.

Every country should try and be more like Israel, stand up for their people, not be concerned about being politically correct but still maintain western values like freedom of speech and degeneracy.

Say what you will, but the only "western" country in the middle east is Israel.

Palestine. Jews are going to destroy my homeland damn sure I'll help there's get destroyed.

neither because not a kike or a kebab

Israel.

>tfw no redhead blue eyed conscripted qtpi to remove kebab with

First we would side with one, then in the middle of war we're gona switch side as always

Also this, they serve the same role.

At this particular moment in time amidst significant and agressive muslim expansionism it's in all western nations best interests for Isreal to stick around for awhile unless you want Migrant Crisis 2: The Electric Boogaloo. Due to the circumstances being Anti-Isreal is being Pro-Caliphate, don't cut off your nose to spite your face

based brother

Israel.

Nuke the achmeds.

Sup Forums is a zionist board as it has always been

stay salty kike

I wouldn't for either of them. I'd just sit back and watch them destroy each other.

Burn them both. They're both devil worshipping heretics

israel

I would fight for Europe.

Take back the Promised Land!

Why are these threads being made?

Jews are invading the board because they are trying to make the newfags pro-Israel. It's always been JIDF/Hasbara and they're back in force.

It's to derail everything and frustrate anons!

Because sand people think they are the center of the world.

I honestly dislike them both,

The thing I hate the most with this conflict is that most people/politicians are either pro palestine-anti israel or pro Israel-anti Palestine.

I'm not pro of any of them, fuck them both, but I will say I prefer Israel over Palestine for one simple reason. They might be jews but they at least have their own language, culture and religion unlike Palestine who is muslim and speak arabic like the rest of the middle east. There is nothing special with Palestine.

its actually the opposite, the shills are the ones starting the "lol trumpfags BTFO" in an extended campaign to divide Trump's support base.

Then you have opportunistic muslim posters riling up stormfags to be pro Islam for no reason other than "jews r bad!"

Stormfags are just too stupid to understand advanced politics. That's why they are stuck in the 1940's.

I would say I would fight for israel, go join one of their israely squads filled with jews, and then try to kill all the kikes.

Digits of truth.

Everybody here hates jews here.They are our ancient enemy.Do you even know why they celebrate Hakuna matata?

Except from the rebuilt of their temple they celebrate the massacre of Greeks.

They hate us,they hate our religion they hate our race.But we have them more

It's in our tradition.Every Christian Orthodox easter be burn and shoot Juda

youtube.com/watch?v=9uZ9wKvJwdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DEmNoprK8

No, the shills are the ones here trying to say "Trump is a kike puppet" to divide the user base.

The fact that the stormcunts care more about Israel than they do about the nationalism they claimed to like for so many years and now have an opportunity to experience via Trump, well that reflects more poorly on them than the Trump supporters.

Palestine isn't even a real identity. It was created by the British Empire.

Like it or not "Tha Joos" are in the right here. This was their land before exile, and actually they have a lot more land to recover if we were to be honest with ourselves.
But stormweenies operate on a massive double standard.
If Russia did it Sup Forums would call it "based" but when Israel does it Sup Forums suddenly forgets they hate Muslims/Obama/Sjws and all of the sudden become Islam/Obama/Sjw supporters. All for some twisted notion of honoring a dead art student drop out. "Mein Fuhrer!"

Neither. I would fund Palestine to make the war last longer.

>Hakuna matata
Because Scar is dead and Simba is the new lion king?

says the paki

>Do you even know why they celebrate Hakuna matata?

It means no worries?

Enemies of Israel BTFO HOLY SHIT HOW WILLTHEY RECOVER?

Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed
12 A prophecy: The word of the Lord concerning Israel.

The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 “The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.