>Not wanting to kill the blubber fluff jew

i though it was faroe islands
why white people kill innocent seals?

I want to roast it and stick it between two graham crackers
Maybe with some chocolate
Then enjoy it while I nuke Israel

Wtf... I love Canada now

fuck u smegmaberg

Finally something I can agree with the Mapleniggers on.

Only natives do that and its for food. You kill people for fun.
B-but its so cute.

What's wrong with that?
It's not like they're endangered.

Niggers aren't "people"

it's not for just food/fur you fake leaf, It's for culling the population.

People > harmless seal?

People are the biggest monsters on earth and deserve to die, period.
If we didn't have people we wouldn't have wars and the earth would live on peacefully. You are a fucking idiot and a monster if you think otherwise.

You need to understand what entirely detestable creatures these are. They are loud and pathetic with a voice like a retarded deaf child. The shit EVERYWHERE. Often the will occupy docks by the dozens spewing shit until the entire thing is covered and the stench is unbearable. Also, do not be fooled by the name "Seal Hunt", it is actually a harvest, as a hunt implies chase. There is no chase, you walk up and whack them to end their pitiful existence.

Also their fur is great.

>Killing innocents for fun is good
>nog detected
>(you)
Fuck off

Killing pic related and bringing the body to the dude in charge of wildlife awards you 25€ here.

They may be cute, but they're vicious vermin.

Why do you hate leafs?

>nog detected
I am a trans-shark you racist!

>B-but its so cute.

Who cares how cute it is, it's fucking tasty

'nuff said.

Ironically, Canada has a much lower proportion of gays and trannies than burgerland or all of Western Europe

>I-I-I hate leafland because a cuck that 60% of the country hates/disapproves of in recent polls has been in power for a year and has done literally nothing beyond tweeting SJW bullshit

Odds are leafland is more conservative than half of the countries that hate us.

>every country that voted for a liberal/lefty government did so in the majority
>only 39% of leafs voted for trudeau but he won anyways because three party system

There is literally nothing wrong with killing seals. They taste fucking delicious.

They would starve to death otherwise
I'd rather get beat to death and starve desu

than*

I thought there were laws against killing the younger ones.

Fuck off Schlomo. I can't wait untill you fuckers get nuked.

Reminds me of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=eXGVfl6dMt8

I'll continue killing seals because that's what my ancestors have done for millennia, get fucked kike

Did you say someting?

seals are tasty though

Sage. This was posted by a Jew. See flag.

RARE AF!!!!! R A R E !!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, Rowsdower.

Reasons to club seals
>Seal fur is warm and useful
>Seal meat is delicious
>Controlling the Seal population since european demand of whales depopulated the seals natural predator and the seal population will reduce fishing stocks.

Reasons not to club seals
>They're cute and pussy liberals can't imagine hurting cute things even if they're damaging to the environment.

There is literally no reason not to kill seals that isn't liberal hippie bullshit and any country that refuses to trade for seal based goods is cucked.

IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE SEAL PROBLEM WE CAN CLUB AND KILL THEM IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

THEY'RE LOUD, THEY FUCKING STINK AND THEY SHIT UP EVERY FUCKING HARBOR AND NOW THAT YOU FAGGOTS STOPPED BUYING PELTS THEY'RE GETTING OVERPOPULATED

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE NIGGERS OF THE SEA AND AMERICA YOUR FUCKING CELEBRITIES WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BABY ONES AND I'M SICK OF IT, THEY NEED TO BE GASSED ALONG WITH YOUR CELEBS OKAY

>muh feels
>muh cute pics

HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

if youve ever seen a seal eat you know its not cute

forgot your proxy there bud?

>When people tell me we should stop clubbing seals.

I'd hit it..

We have those too, but they're around sweet water, they enter boats and eat the fish people just catched, they're funny as fuck.

you mean you don't want to slaughter these puffballs? what kind of faggot are you?