Why increased gun control is so important

The USA has a huge gun problem. There are more guns in circulation then people, and those guns are used to kill tens of thousands of people every year. That is a lot of life wasted for no reason. If we reduced the amount of guns floating around America we could save all those lives. It's a no brainer.

Guns are a thing of the past - no citizens should have them. The only people who should have guns are those who are properly trained to use them - the military and police force. When average people have guns all it does is increase the chance of Americans using them to kill each other.

No you don't need them for self defence, there are several non-lethal self defence methods. No you don't need them for hunting, you can use a bow. No you don't need them to take down the government. If Americans could have taken down the government they would have done it already, AR-15's don't do a whole lot against fighter jets and tanks.

I'm hoping that my post has helped you to see why you don't need guns anymore.

I want to have an intelligent conversation, so if you don't have anything intelligent to contribute please keep scrolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
youtube.com/watch?v=bjeq3NYUw2M
youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come and take them.

Henry Rollins is such a bush era blue pilled faggot.

fpbp. Day of the rake will come.

>guns are tools of the weak
agreed, thats why they make the playing field fair

how else are women and old people supposed to defend themselves from jacked up niggers who just got out of the pen?

He and his lover got robbed by a nigger and he ran away while the nigger shot his lover. Many such cases!

His friend got his brains blown out in front of him during a robbery at their house.

Gun control:youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

Him debunking the most common counter argument to his original piece on gun control: youtube.com/watch?v=bjeq3NYUw2M
You can say hes "just a comedian" all day if you like but you cant deny he makes great points.

>1. Gun control worked in Australia
>2. Republicans go full paranoia on even the most mild suggestions on gun control unlike other countries
>3. You are more likely to use that gun on yourself then to protect your family (and thinking that will never happen to you is optimisim bias)
>4. You are not constantly ready with your gun
>5. People who break into your house want valuables, not to rape/murder you
>6. You dont genuinly care about security. Which is why fire escape methods, good padlocks etc. are of less concern then having enough firepower
>7. If you have your guns in a safe you might as well be holding your dick when the crims enter
>8. More guns does not solve the issue, especially in the wrong hands (Teachers and Kevin)
>9. The constitution is not some magic document, every country has it as well, we just dont read it like fucking poetry or word of God, we also change it when it makes sense
>10. People just take a few seconds to google the word amendment before saying it cant or shouldnt be changed
>11. You have changed a lot of shit before anyways, like slavery and prohibition
>12. Although most people probably wont go crazy with guns, free reigns on them allow fuckwits to have them as well, and its them we should be worrying about
>13. You can go nuts and shoot people if you have a gun and again being in total denial of this possibiltiy is optimism bias
>14. Its more difficult to get guns if its on the blakc market and will cost a shitload (Also worth mentioning that Mexico gets their guns from you so we might help them a bit as well)
>15. The increased cost will make it less appealing to crims, kids as well as autistic fucks.

>Henry "I'm 40 and would rather masterbate than procreate" Rollins
youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM

Anyone got that webm of a woman getting beat infront of her child, multiple times and then thrown down a flight of stairs?

Wow. Didn't know Henry Rollins was so misogynistic.

Yeah and he grew up in DC and he's still a cuck about Black crime

Maybe he should have had a gun to shoot first?

His friends might have his brains still

>most mild suggestion
Because its been a slow erosion of gun rights since the 1930s.

THIS
IS
MURICA

>Guns are tools of the weak
So are pliers

1. In 2011 there were 12,664 homicides. The main weapons involved were handguns [6220 deaths], knives [1694 deaths], bare fists [728 deaths], blunt objects [496 deaths], before even reaching rifles and shotguns. Similar numbers were the result for the years '07-'10. In short, the weapons of crime are not big ridiculous machine guns, its easily concealable weapons.

2. In the average calendar year, African Americans are responsible for 53% of murders, 33% of rapes, and more total violent crime then whites despite being only 13% of the population.

3. Most of the "firearm deaths" reported by the media come from the 20,000~ suicides and 600~ accidental deaths per year, which for the purposes of crime analysis are statistically irrelevant.

In short, the US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem. Day of the rake when?

Foreigners have been trying to take guns away from the USA since 1776.

If they haven't been able to do since then...

What makes you think some 80-IQ leaf can do it?

You're not going to convince anyone to change their minds about guns.

You should be more worried about Ahmed fucking your sister in the next couple years.

>guns are for the weak
I'm sure every other race was saying this as the white man conquered everything he saw with guns.

Only retards don't use the best tools for the job. Guns are undeniably one of the best tools we have.

Then he should know it's a nigger problem and not a gun problem.

>Rollins successfully lobbies and removes all guns
>he is robbed again, this time his friend gets his lungs ripped out by a serrated machete

Thank you Henry

You do realise taking away your guns means the government has ultimate power over you right? They could literally pass a law where every smart man was to be castrated and you couldn't do shit

>The only people who should have guns are those who are properly trained to use them - the military and police force

why are you a fascist?

>and those guns are used to kill tens of thousands of people every year
Most of those deaths are caused by suicide or self-defense.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>
>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G
>
>L
>E
>A
>F

I am weak. I'm a woman but I know how to use a gun and it's my leveling to the playing field. Don't anyone dare try to hurt me.

Why does he hate me for being weak?

Damn.

He should have owned a gun.

>Rights are a thing of the past

Get fucked, Commie.

Thanks for making this thread OP, sometimes it's like there's no getting through to Sup Forums

>trip fagging for no reason

Dude, again?

If you want to troll Sup Forums, maybe argue that Trump is literally hitler or talk about lusty co-eds wanting to fuck blacks or something. This is boring.

>that pic
>vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

If you learned basic MMA you could take down any man without killing them. Women being physically weaker then men is just a sexist myth.

>young man with good genetics and an athletic build tells women, the disabled, fat, and elderly that guns are for the weak.

His words aren't wrong, his motive is.

kek reminds me of the swedish guy that sucked a niggers cock at knifepoint and was sad he got deported.

1. That's a statement, not a fact.

2. That has nothing to do with your argument

3. Not an argument.

4. So I shouldn't own one? Not a reason

5. Is it common in canada to welcome burglars as long as they're not rapists? I guess theyd win if you shoot them huh.

6. Not an argument for or against guns

7. Ok

8. Neither does less legal guns. Criminals will do what they want however they can.

9. Yeah fuck the laws dude.

10. Not an argument.

11. Not an argument.

12. >how do we stop criminals on stop being criminals?

13. You just contradicted the last point

14. So you know black market exists, eh? So hows the law stopping them?

15. K

Bait/10

Well I guess I cant suck dog dicks here so I am the loser. But then I win by your definition. Whos really winning?

Sage

You're adorable.

There's nothing intelligent about posting the same thread every fucking day.Saged.

I plan on buying two, a rifle and a pistol.
I can't decide on what though, I'm leaning twords an M1 for the rifle but don't know what kind of pistol I want. I'm thinking about a bitty beretta for a ccw

Hopefully the man you're trying to take down has an illegal gun, and shoots you in the face.

Henry Rollins is a fag. Black Flag was only good when Keith was at the helm.

No, men biologically produce more ATP.

-University A&P

in an altercation in which i have legitimate fear for my life, person, or loved ones, i am not concerned with who is weak and who is strong. i am concerned with who is alive, and who is dead.

kek

I can't wait for the day of the rake.

I do carry because I'm weak, I'm a delicate 5'2 turbomanlet and was fed nothing but soy products until I was 16. It's my only defense if some big meathead nigger decides to start something with me. Is he saying I shouldn't be allowed to protect myself?

Is this a meme?

Henry Rollins is a meme. Given that he was only relevant during the Bush era, it's getting a little sad now

Also didn't one of his friends brains LITERALLY get BTFO during a home invasion and yet he still cucks like this? Wew

yes, he wants you to have to run away screaming help and police/dialling 911 before getting beaten to death

I dont want to learn mma, im a sweaty neckbeard with a cheetohs problem. I just want to buy a glawk.

I don't understand, is he implying that the weak should not be able to defend themselves?

yes.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a black problem. Just imagine how low our crime rates would be if we were a purely white country!

and what if the much bigger and stronger man also knows martial arts?

>Guns are tools of the weak
This is why the US needs the 2A. Grandma has a right to protect herself from the niggers breaking in her house and so do invalids.
Get fucked leaf.

You sound like perfect trap waifu material, be my gf(male) please

No sorry

Good point, let's let the strong rule the world. The weak should all be exterminated. Sound familiar?

>if you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong

Fuck you bitch

Nice job defending your friends life, Hank.
If you had a gun, he'd be alive.
That's on you.

Guns being for the weak is the whole fucking point though. There's an old saying that I'm fond of, it goes "God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."

I like it because it neatly encapsulates what the firearm has done for the entire landscape of human life. Much like the English longbow, where a poor peasant with minimal training can take down a rich nobleman trained from birth wearing the best armor money can buy, a gun is an equalizer. The ultimate equalizer. A gun takes less training to use effectively than any other weapon. A 90 pound anemic could fire a gun and take down a 350 pound professional football player. With a gun, suddenly effort, genetics, training, and skill don't matter, it's just a numbers game. The side with the most guns wins, and you better believe the common man is armed to the teeth.

George Orwell said that the rifle above the fireplace in the working man's cottage is the symbol of democracy, and he was right. People have guns for more than self-defense, but the important thing to note is that for many people, guns make self defense a possibility. I don't care how well you train my mother or my sister, they're 110 pounds and 5'1, if someone tries to take advantage of them they're not going to be able to resist. With a gun, the entire dynamic changes in their favor.

Even Bruce Lee had a gun on him.

>The only people who should have guns are those who are properly trained to use them - the military and police force.

>Police are a racist mafia who kill innocent civilians with no consequences. I hate police and I'm afraid of police.

t.liberal

>Guns are a thing of the past
>Has a monarch
A fucking leaf.

want to live in a gun controlled country? come here, you'll love it

kek

this.
if a gun is a tool for the weak, shouldn't all people
carry guns for the special occasion of running into a stronger person?

>Only retards don't use the best tools for the job

This.

Also I would FUCKING LOVE to see Rollins tell a room full of concealed carrying rape victims that guns are "tools of the weak"

[shoots him and stands over him while he dies]
heh, who's weak now?

>Guns are a tool of the weak

But then someone who is "weak" forces you on your knees and rapes your wife in front of you because he has a gun.

We separated from the UK long ago. The royal family doesn't even do anything anymore today, they are purely celebrities along the same lines as the Kardashians.

This post alone is screaming domestic violence.

And we separated from the UK without needing to kill a whole bunch of people.

Cenk, get the fuck off of Sup Forums

Imma respond to this bait because there may actually be some 2nd amendment critics here.

He is absolutely right that guns are a tool the weak can use to protect their rights.

Modern western society was only possible due to this fact.

Throughout history those who were physically stronger dominated all others.

This fact was the foundation of pre firearm society.

Those who controlled the food supply were the kings, and only those with connections to the ruling class could afford enough food to train soldiers.

The vast majority of people were slaves to those who controlled the food.

Enter the gun, now no matter how hungry you were you could kill a trained soldier with the press of a trigger.

When the soldier came to the farm to seize the food, the farmer had recourse.

This lead to colonial revolution, rights for all, and basic freedoms a massive shift in the balance of power.

Taking away guns is robbing the weak of any ability to fight the strong.

>Guns are the problem!

>this time his friend gets his lungs ripped out by a serrated machete

no, his friend will still get shot.
because criminals don't care about gun laws, the only thing you achieve is to limit the access of law abiding citizens.

it's still not a gun problem though because law abiding citizens don't go around robbing homes and shooting people. it's a problem of civilization not purging it's bottom of the barrel scum because muh precious human life

I'm twice the man this fag will ever be, you should come be the slut you know you want to be and service my cock.

I believe WW1 involved killing a whole bunch of people.

God bless America. That made me pumped user.

Not before we had to fight in two world wars for them.

>The USA has a huge gun problem
No the USA has a huge nigger problem

WW1 had nothing to do with us separating from the UK retard leaf

Dropping my guns folder

>woman defends herself from rapist murderer with 9mm
>YOU'RE FUCKING WEAK KYS

>4 paragraphs to make a literal non-argument

>Though Canada is an independent country, Britain's Queen Elizabeth remains the nation's head of state.

u dumb

Canada became independent in 1867, all ties were fully severed in the 1980's.

What happened in 2003 that made the Brits murder-crazy? They lose a soccer game or something?

It had everything to do with it. Read yer damn history.

Oh, and the leaf? Guess where that came from too.

Have you ever considered that you and him both are stupid?

Like that your mind is just not adequate to make any of these judgements and that maybe just maybe some IQ 130+ individuals with particularly high verbal IQ who also happen to be well philosophically read like, IDK, the founding fathers of America are better suited to make this decision than you?

Dunning Kreuger is fucking everywhere in this world, I swear.

Does anybody remember this epic meemee? XD