Columbus only accidentally discovered America!

>Columbus only accidentally discovered America!
>Leif Erikson discovered it first!

Why do leftists nowadays keep trying to downplay the contributions of Christopher Columbus?

I get he might not have been the nicest dude, but without him North America as we know it would be completely different.

>but without him North America as we know it would be completely different.
Not really. South America maybe. But the North would have been pretty much the same. I just finished his diary from the first voyage. Interesting stuff.

How many slaves did Erikson bring back to Europe? Oh, he died and never made it back to Europe?

At least he made it to them main continent. You mean he didn't even do that? Why are we giving him credit?

desu they aren't, it's just an interesting tidbit of history the person thinks you dont know, when you mentioned columbus for w/e reason.
at least thats how it went for me the couple of times ive had it mentioned to me.

Columbus was BASED as fuck. Fearless, ruthless, ambitious, beautiful bastard. Lief Erikson was a nancy boy that didn't even make it back to Europe.

Don't forget all the butthurt leftists who cry about Columbus on Columbus Day, when Columbus never did anything to the natives in North America. Even funnier when you realize that South Americans like the guy.

>Even funnier when you realize that South Americans like the guy.
It's the ever repeating tale of liberals getting offended on behalf of others.

>pic related
a 360 ft Christopher Columbus bronze statue given to us by the Russians after it was rejected by many cities in the US.

Apparently leftists dislike genocide

>Even funnier when you realize that South Americans like the guy.
Source?

He only made it as far as the Caribbean factually speaking. He also never killed a single person. I don't know why BLM or "Natives" dislike him so much.

It is true the Norse had been going to New Foundland and parts of Canada/United States of America for centuries beforw Columbus reached the Caribbean.

>Colombia
>Celebration of El Dia De La Raza (equivalent of Columbus Day in the US)
>Statue of him in nearly every Spanish speaking country (Argentina, Spain, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, etc)

Only people that are truly butthurt are communists in SA, like when they defaced a statue of Columbus in Venezuela, and Chavez/Evo/Kirchner renamed the holiday to "Day of Indian Resistance"

What do you guys think of the Madre Patria, Spain?

Do you think the Indians were saints? The Aztecs required tribute in people for human sacrifices, and the Incas took conquered peoples, separated them, and deported them throughout the Empire to prevent any rebellions. That's without mentioning the sheer cruelty of their human sacrifices, too.

because of him, threads like this exist; For this, he will never be forgivable. Oh and there were people here before him including scandies, he didn't discover shit just sat on a boat long enough for it to float to south america and enslaved a bunch of redskins. go team fuckstick!

CHRUSTOPGER COLUMBUS DID NOT DISCOVER AMERICA

It was already developed when he "came there", the races that lived there looked nothing like native americans why do you think there are so little "native americans" around now and the government confines them to reservations. they didnt want us to understand why america has been a hidden superpower for the last 800 years look up mayan disappearance and emergence of native american culture for more details.

Theyve been here all along AND ARE STILL AMONG US TODAY!

>What do you guys think of the Madre Patria, Spain?
Completely apathetic, really. I don't know what else to say. People here don't really dwell on the past that much. We recognise our roots and all that, but that's about it. For instance, we insisted on not changing our coat of arms and kept the original 1511 version, so I guess that tells you something.

GOOD POINT.

We know so little about our native origins today. Crazy to think that modern plumbing and civil roads were in existence all the way back then. And archaeologist shills think they can deceive us by writing a couple pages in history books and airdropping pottery and arrow looking stones everywhere, complete garbage!

>It is true the Norse had been going to New Foundland and parts of Canada/United States of America for centuries
So had Basque and Portuguese whalers but nobody gives a fuck about that. Why should anyone care about the Norse? Did they establish a successful colony? Did their discovery have any ramifications for Europe or the native American population? Did they produce any maps which had survived?

Columbus was literally a jew

WE

>So had Basque and Portuguese whalers but nobody gives a fuck about that.

Sauce on that? It's the first time I hear about it.

Leftists hate Italians.

He kickstarted the Age of White Man conquest. The great return of White Supremacy since the Age of the Romans.

1492... after the dark ages, the White Man got his shit back together.

ITALIANS ARE FUCKING IN ON IT YOU HUMAN FILTH

Why else would they have quit the war so quickly, Germans and Japanese especially knew what was coming. German experiemnts were NOT on twins and disabled and gypsies like THEY want you to believe, it was on the race in America before the PLANTED NATIVES were. LOOK UP NURENBURG and find out what was stricken from the record! The war crimes were just a scam thrown on German scientists to remove their knowledge from getting out to the public. AMERICAN GOVERNMENT KNOWS. EU LEADERS KNOW. Why do you think we cant even go into the Antarctic any more?

Leif Erikson wasn't part of the White Man mainstream. He didn't kickstart a great age of conquest or make a Western European country a global superpower... he didn't even take MesoAmerican tech back to Europe.

Spaniards changed the global diet and global diet by spreading MesoAmerican agrotech.

AND WHO DID THEY GET THE AGROTECH FROM? YOU THINK THEY JUST INVENTED IT NIMBLYBIMBLY LIKE THAT?

>amerigo vespucci will never be given any credit for anything

what the hell are u talking about

He got it from the civilized natives.

The civilized natives were descendants of proto-white man from Central Asia.

You do know that the "whites" who built the pyramids devolved or evolved into "Mexicans," right?

Like in the time machine... Morlocks.

I'm informing the public about the hidden, disguised race that's been in America since the beginning. NATIVE AMERICANS are an illusion you need to see past to understand who these people are.

They're Morlock'd. They descend from Hapa-ish or white-ish Central Asian people who migrated to the Americas during the Ice Age and did civilized shit like their cousins in Eurasia.

But... they eventually got shorter, browner, more East Asian looking.

damn right! more civilized than we will ever know. How the hell did they have electricity mastered 800 years ago? Plus no ones even talking about the sophisticated weaponry that was able to COMPLETELY DECIMATE roanoke? Trump is our only hope to uncovering all of this shit, you better believe obama and his chiefs of staff want none of this out there. UPS better fuck off too before they get exposed!

Explain to me why do you think those two things, which by the way are quite true, are downplaying the contributions of Christopher Columbus? Truth isn't about left or right.

He wasn't the first European to discover America, and he was aiming to discover a new road to India rather than an entire continent (even if the idea was on the minds at the time), but he was the one to put the thing on the map of the big western nations.

That's his biggest accomplishment and I believe it make consensus among everyone.

I don't see any poltards bitching about all the goddamn migrants from Central and South Columbus any time soon.

Beside having an entire continent named after him.

He gave us chillis, tomatoes and syphillis though

Except white genocide.

Incas and Aztecs were the only "civilized" ones in the New World. Other natives were as barbaric as SSA tribes.

>muh Iroquois, Cherokee, etc "noble savage" myth

Compare the boats. Can you even imagine Lolumbus making it in the tiny spec of a boat Leiv went in.. I thought so.

Argentraeus and Etienne de Cleirac.

I think saying that Vikings discovered America first sounds more badass

Actually no because the nature of the journeys were different. The vikings were island hopping and navigating by coast; there were no real open water voyages comparable to those made by the Portuguese and Spanish in the Atlantic. Such voyages would have been enormously treacherous in a viking longboat, which is probably why the vikings never managed them.

>Comparing ocean navigation to island hopping
There's also some leftists claiming China discovered America first.

norway stronk

He discovered Mexico, not America and leaf discovered leaf land

>when columbus never did anything to the natives in north america

source?

That's a big statue.

>a flag comes out of his ass

Nrk did well that day

He never set foot in North America.

He committed the sins so we didn't need to.