Another Feminist finally discovers reality has consequences

Another female duped by femminist lie. ONCE AGAIN Feminism is proven to be a cancer and blight on humanity with all it's go girl powa bullshit failing the brutality of the real world.

archive.is/pcs70

>"I became the breadwinner in an extreme way. I committed to supporting us for two years, but we're going on four now, and it will likely be five. Our income divide is so extreme that I pay for 90 percent of our living expenses. What I've found is I can't live this girl-power lifestyle that I believe in."

>"I'm very close to a breaking point, and I never stop thinking about leaving my husband. And no matter what other reasons I come up with, it always leads back to money, power and sexual attraction"

A mans world isn't ice cream and cookies you dumb cunt. SEE this is what femminism is going to produce.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pcs70
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking tool

She can't leave him as she'll get nothing in the divorce. Top kek.

>Still finds a way to blame a man (her father) for her trouble
Top kek

>nothing
i doubt there was even a prenup favourable to her

HA

and shell have to give him half

anybody knows what these shin socks are called?

>I hate my sexist, wealthy, materialistic father, who likely instilled these ideals in me.

She has learned nothing. Still a complete and total cunt who can only manage to shift the responsibility.

Yep, that is the real irony. Watch though, she'll get her boyfriend to beat her up then blame the husband. That way she gets to divorce him without having to pay him anything.

Fucking lol

No shit women feel this way. They are biologically programmed to. Successful women are always miserable because women want to be taken care of.

A very funny part is that she likely hit the wall recently and couldn't find a suitable partner because she simply isn't sexually valuable anymore.

Leg warmers

It is hilarious how contradictory her supposed views are. The only honest parts are where she says she wants to be taken care of, has trouble respecting her husband, and is losing sexual interest in him.

Man, that guy played beta role and ironically turned into alpha mentally skull fucking that feminist bitch. lol ahahah

She's living the feminist dream guys!!! oh wait no the feminist dream would involve having all this and ALSO being sub to some rich chad but also having an open relationship cause only dick can numb the pain of being this retarded

Thx based Leaf. Why women would wear it in the gym is beyond me though. Probably blood circulation or something like that. Still, pretty hot.

Do you guys have any shots of Barbara Palvin's pusy?

I doubt most feminists care if their relationships are open or not. They get dick if they want it because muh girl power.

>posting that skinny coalburner whore

>man who cannot provide for a woman
>man who cannot even contribute his fair share
>feminism is the problem

The problem here is she is married to someone who is not pulling his weight. If she were single she would be fine, she is just stuck with a useless man.

women have 25% smaller brains

Gas the kikes

Reality is going to hit a lot harder than this when she divorces him and searches for herself for 5 years before realizing it's too late to have children.

top kek

race war now

It's nice to see the tables turned tbqh, women have been leeching from men since prehistory, a man who gets a woman to pay his way has flipped the rules of the game and in a way I respect that.

Now that's a social justice I can get behind.

DELETE THIS

NOT TRUE

DON'T GO THERE

Is that even possible?

Sorry I didn't hear anything you said as I was completely mesmerized by that gorgeous woman you posted

>Sweater, leg warmers, no pants
Fucking perfection

>You will never fuck Barbi in the ass before her looks turn to shit at age 25

>"I hate myself for it. I hate my sexist, wealthy, materialistic father, who likely instilled these ideals in me"

Feminism in a nutshell. Self hatred, and blaming men for everything. Pathetic.

>I hate myself for it. I hate my sexist, wealthy, materialistic father, who likely instilled these ideals in me.
I hate these people.

You're an adult in a several year long marriage, you got a career, you make a ton of cash.

And its your dads fault that you're unhappy...

geg?

>I never stop thinking about leaving my husband

The problem is not that she's the breadwinner, the problem is that she's a whore.

Yeah well, they hit us where we are at our weakest - at the women. We may all laugh about how stupid the women are for falling for this, but in the end it's also couple less babies for our race that are lost.
>Still the biggest loss is for those dumb cunts for never having kids, it's really going to kill many of them psychologically. But you can't help them.

Who dis spank skank? Got more?

even if the bitch was rich, how could he allow his wife to be the sole breadwinner.
this is more on the cuck husband than the stronk independent womyn tbhenst

No, the problem is the man. She needs to look up to her husband in order to be happy. He's probably quite beta if she's this unhappy.

No tits, no ass, 7/10 she just has a unique face

>archive.is/pcs70

MAYBE READ THE ARTICLE.

>he was rich
>wanted to follow dream
>she agreed
>no money in dream
>she has good job
>he works and is well eductaed

he's not a basement dweller, he just chose joy over cash, and this poor woman was programmed to value materialism from her evil patriarchal father.

She is shit

meant for

Please post the link. I must savor every tear.

>I pay for 90 percent of our living expenses

since when does feminism say that the roles should be reversed and the man be the leech instead?

She's so adorable. There are prettier girls, but she's my favourite.

oh shanp
> I hate my sexist, wealthy, materialistic father, who likely instilled these ideals in me

lel, fucking patriarchy strikes again.
jesus what a raging cunt this girl is.

but ya there are gender roles for a reason.
ignore them at your own risk.

they used to be bigger and more practical and they've since become a fashion accessory, like how high heels were originally for horseriding

the modern woman warms its legs in other ways

I KNEW IT!

World peace is a globalist lie!

Jesus those crazy Stepford eyes.

Probably into some nice BDSM.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

>I hate my father
>I hate my mother
Nope. She didn't learn shit.

gawd breh they taste so guuud

>You see, I never did find another man who offered everything Matthew did, who understood me and loved me like he did. Someone who was my best friend as well as my lover.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>women
never fall for their shit. they are made to make you think "this one's different"

don't be a MGTOW fag either. just know what they are, and make sure you don't fool yourself. women have the mental capacity of a kid.

World peace is globalism.

I'm not in the habit of applauding men for acting like women.

SAY IT AINT SO!

the absolute madman

dumb bitch, now she'll divorce him and no one will want her.

Reminds me of my cousin. She marries some dude from a well-to-do family.

He's a white cuck. She looks down on rednecks and such.

All is going well and then she gets upset the dude is a bum. But he's submissive like she wanted. Dude probably dreamed of being a stay-at-home dad.

She ain't Christian, she ain't religious, and she's getting old. That cuck is probably the best she will ever have.

No hardworking Christian man without kids will marry her feminazi ass now.

shes not shit for having natural thoughts and feelings

shes shit for letting kikery (feminism) dupe her into thinking and behaving counter to the natural order of things

What a bitch. Women can go fuck themselves. What ever happened to love...

FUCK YOU, MGTOW = PC MASTER RACE THE VERY BEST

as tempting as it is to wallow in the pain and misfortunes of others, this is not the way of the stoic

>I hate that I'm not confident enough in myself to have children
Atleast she's not going to reproduce

karma turned out to be a bigger bitch than the cunt in the article.

The best part about modern indoctrinated women is that they all without fail eventually reach the point where they realize everything they've been told since birth was a lie. That they don't really want to be equals, that they don't want to be in positions of power, that all they really want is a strong powerful man to take care of them.

The good part is that if these women do eventually have daughters they will make sure to raise them right so as to not fall in the same traps they did.

The pendulum will swing back. These women actually deserve some pity. It's the system that failed them and fed them lies and fairy tales.

Expect the next generations of women to be way more gender role orientated and redpilled.

fags giving up and staying as manchildren

read meditations, it will help you become a better man

Is that Brittney Spear's little sister?

m8 have you ever heard a woman admitting she made a mistake?

They'll blame everything on men, as always.

That chick has arms that look like a buff manlet's, but she has a nice ass so I'd definitely bang.

I'm a grill btw, nice shanty govermental housing there

Fucking this

They deserve what they get. They wanted to be equal to men, but didn't realize that being a man isn't all it's made up to be.

Men cheat, they go out and drink with their buddies, but I have never heard of a man giving up and leaving his family because he has to work his ass off to support them. Women truly make terrible men.

>grill
You know the fucking rule.

Oh my god my dick has never turned hard as a diamond so fast before.

ahh yes, a book on the rational mind would be lost on you then i guess

You mean PTSD?

I never asked for this feel

>women have to work out for the muscles the average man has just by staying alive

top kek, women should just kill themselves

>but ya there are gender roles for a reason.
>ignore them at your own risk.

god knows how true that is

t. someone who actually believed something a woman said. not gonna happen again. treat them like childeren who do not know what they actually want and need. not some stormweenie advice, i´ve actually been there done that.

>size double zero model has an ass this good

feminism was a lie

>Cheryl Strayed: It's a fascinating letter because Breadwinner is talking about essentially having a dual reality. She thinks she has these values, and then she actually has these other values. Breadwinner, I think that you either need to end your marriage and go find a powerful, rich guy to be your partner, or you dismantle this value system that's causing you so much angst and anxiety and sorrow.
Holy fuck. Cheryl is a massive piece of shit.

This was the situation with my parents. Mom was bread winner and dad fucked off all day. I always resented my mom for letting my father walk on her and always resented my father for not being a real bread winner man. This is why I want to be the provider. I want full control

40% fewer neurons too

That marriage is already over.

The fucking instant a man becomes inferior in some way to his partner she will immediately lose all respect for him and start to resent him.

And from that point there is no turning back, he will never be able to get her respect back.

Your gf/wife should never be better than you at anything. She doesn't want that and you don't want that.

>Cheryl Strayed: It's a fascinating letter because Breadwinner is talking about essentially having a dual reality. She thinks she has these values, and then she actually has these other values. Breadwinner, I think that you either need to end your marriage and go find a powerful, rich guy to be your partner, or you dismantle this value system that's causing you so much angst and anxiety and sorrow.

FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK FEMINISTS

my father was the provider and acted like an asshole tyrant. but then my mother got inheritance from my grandfather and she fucked right off, left everyone for like 5 years and blew all her money and they had to get back together and now she treats my dad like shit and he takes it

its so twisted, the whole thing and it just makes me look at marriage like W T F

ultimately it's still your dads fault for losing control of the marriage

She also had to pin to get those muscles and even then triceps is still embarrassing.

again its all about money and power and dominance

it's not about love, because love is not what holds a marriage together. compromise, male domination, money, public perception, status. these are what holds family together. children don't hold family together either.

not love, its not love that holds shit together not ever.

lmao maybe the deadbeat kept man was just playing role reversal to get free ride and redpill her. double whammy

Go away, stupid newfag. saged and reported.

>we met at work, where his power and seniority at the office was insanely attractive to me

What a stupid cunt. When sleeping your way to the top, the flings and affairs are supposed to be temporary, but this bitch went and married the guy. And this guy is a fucking retard for marrying the office whore.

It's so depressing that their attraction seems mostly about money. It's even more depressing how they deny it and make excuses at all costs.