From the Official Russian Embassy in the UK

HAHAAHAHHAA

KING KENYAN NIGGER BTFO'd!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw it's fucking real

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

It`s funny how king nigger tries to act big a couple weeks before he leaves office.

what a fucking coward

The way people are talking about an US President is unbelieveable nowadays

>making childish moves just to inconvenience Trump when he invites them back

My U.S history isn't particularly good, but has there been a more childish transition than this?

Fuck off Achmed.

We have something called the 1st Amendment here. You're a disgrace to German history.

Because Obama is massive pussy and on top of it he's a nigger too

Pardon me? If someone talked down on a president that way 40 years ago, there would have been war. But if you maybe try to use your brain for one second you'd understand, that this is a matter of respect. And I am sure nobody will talk that away about Trump.

I know that. That is what I am talking about: The US President is to be respected, but Obama just isn't a leader anyone would fear

Obongo isn't respectable in any way. Nobody respects him, not even the people who he is supposedly countrymen with.

You obviously misunderstood our Muslim friend. He was trying to explain that the American presidency used to be a huge prestige, and has now been besmirched by our Nigger in chief and a few other shitty presidents whereas before you wouldn't have Russia being so blunt about insulting the US for fear of repercussions.

>we should have global wars because somebody said mean things about a politican

Muh fee fees taken to the absolute far end extreme

So it's ok for Obongo to talk shit about others and not ok for others to do the same?

They keep calling Putin a dictators and toppling other governments -- on top of that hacking other countries and meddling in their election......but when someone else does it, it's not ok?

Look Achmed, I love the USA as a country but I hate the government and what it does sometimes -- especially the Neocons.

Now fuck off and if Merkel gets elected again, you're a piece of shit for letting it happen.

kek'd so hard

soon little globalists. soon

Obama is out the door in less than a month.

This shit is designed to do nothing but give the media an opportunity to write more of their banal 'Trump-Putin' trash after Trump starts reversing Obama's doings.

no, once everyone forgets about obama the person (who is--admittedly--very likeable), they will only remember obama the policy and history is going to eviscerate him

Why is your reading comprehension so garbage?

BAHAHAHA!!! This is awesome!!

Why the fuck are you raging this massively? I dislike Obama either and just wanted to point out that something like him should never happen again. Who would ever dare to call an US President a "son of a bitch"? Where is the respect for your country?

Yes, every American is itching to die in a war for Obongo.

He kinda brought this on himself, the way he's been acting in public. Mike Pence, for example, would have been a dignified president.

You should rather itch to invade Germany for a change

kys faggot

kys faggot

>The president of the USA is the country

Dude, the US president is a big deal, but, he is not the center of the universe.

USA peeps literally don't care one bit after the election is over. Short of a war declaration against a country that can actually match us nobody pays any attention.

He's saying it used to be

If digits, King Nigger first death of 2017

He is the center of the universe for the rest of the world. The President equals the US himself, as he is representing the country.

But yet again: All I wanted to say was that someone like him shouldnt be a president

>Where is the respect for your country?

That's what happens when libcucks vote a nigger into a white house.

They tried to put a woman in to make us a bigger joke, but it didn't happen.

Obongo is pretty much our Merkel.

russian hackers went the fuck IN on barry's ass LOL.

his lack of action on certain things definitely worked against him.

t. trump voting patriot who still likes obama (but did not vote for him)

Just calm down now

>If someone talked down on a president that way 40 years ago, there would have been war
>We should have WW3 because obama's feelings got hurt

>someone like him shouldnt be a president

Worry about your own country, Hans.

Why do you have a fat lesbian as Chancellor? Is she going to win again?

learned a new word today

good job russia

> superpowers are shitposting about each other

Truly 2016 was the biggest meme year of all time.

Come on now. Not because he himself, but his function. What is your country about? I guess it was power. Not being a pussy that will listen while being insulted and say thanks afterwards. But maybe I was wrong regarding the US

Tell me fellow user, why the hate? First of all, every little stupid shit popular in the US will be popular in Europe half a year later. So yes, I worry about Germany. And furthermore I hope Trump will be a change of mind and finally times will change

no there wouldn't, look up headline on Ronald Reagan.

We don't jail people for their political opinions in first world countries Achmed, hell we don't even jail people for their political opinions in most of the 2nd and 3rd world countries (Serbia).

>Serbia
I almost gave a fuck

The era of shitposting has begun

>Americans shilling for the commies ITT

kys

Hans, if you stopped uncritically worshipping your leaders so much your country wouldn't be in such a mess.

I don't know why Obama is bothering. Trump will let them all back in just a few weeks.

>Millions of people should die so Obama can prove he's a real man
Okie doke

Who worships Merkel?

Too bad you can't jail for that post. Why don't you go elect another dictator or lose another war, losers.

I wish Donald Trump would retweet this.

Oh never-mind you already did, you're about to re-elect her.

Wilson was fucking terrible, but I'm starting to think more and more that Obama is the worst president ever.

He's literally everything that a leader shouldn't be rolled into one person.

God damn, does trump look smug is every pic?

I must admit I can't insult you about your history. Maybe because you have none, Yugoslavia

The 40% of Germancucks who will re-elect her in 2017.

>My party didn't win
>The Russians did it

How can a president be so weak?

Do you know why?

Lol I love this. Russia is taking meme warefar mainstream, and we all know what anonymous image board is in control of the memes...

Yes.
He's been blessed with the essence of KEK hence he looks like a smug bullfrog now.

The person garners respect not the position.
Why defend a chimping nignog when hes halfway out the door?
Its just the last shitflinging deathrattle of the dems before trump and the repubs step into office.

calm down Bilbo

>commies
Sure.

>The person garners respect not the position.
My point

>#NOTmypresident

>How can a president be so weak?

He's black. Says a lot.

I've never seen a successful black person (and no sports and rap music doesn't count.)

>stands up to russia and israel
>somehow a pussy

We've already been infiltrated by commies. Look at our colleges and youth. They tried to vote in Bernie Sanders, the biggest commie of them all. At this point it's about purging them out of our system.

>treating putin like the cuck he is
>this is somehow bad

>Pardon me?

Fucking nigger.

Looks good to me nigger

Damn Russia! No need to insult ducks.

Second is theresa, right? Who's the chink to the right of mongoloid?

Fuck off traitor. You should be siding with your own country not Slavland.

Fuck Onigger and fuck liberals

Xi Jinping

#NotMyPresident
#NeverObama

>His mandate will be over in less than a month
>Not literally demonstrating a "dindu" atitude to fuck up the next president.

It's like poetry.

>making easy for a literal cuck to come into office

why

BTFO

t. Marek Kurwaperdole

>Mamushka today i speaking to man from deutseland
>did he give you some EU gibs?

Obama was a great president. Sup Forums only hates him because he's black.

you guys realize you're being manipulated?

>a literal ledditor trying to shitpost with weak bait

Kill yourself, my brown sunni friend.

>Poortugese "intellectuals"

who's the traitor? We already had enough troubles with the Russians you twat, why do people keep trying to poke the bear? Oh right, it's non-Americans repeating this over and over and trying to destabilize American culture and values.

>great president
>literally let a foreign government choose the next US president under his nose
>literally lost all the USA pawns in the ME with his Arab spring bullshit
>literally angered all the allies in Europe so much some are considering pulling out of NATO
USA literally wouldn't have survived a third term of such a great president.

>404

King Nigger Not Found

I'd hope his golf improved with all the hours put in on the green.

You're lucky. I'd need to put an effort into killing myself while you live in Serbia and just need to walk half a meter to next landmine

Reminder that 2016 was the best year in recorded history.

Obama certainly has shown how to not run = a foreign policy. Thank god this nigger is gone.

Reflexively siding with your country when they do stupid shit isn't always right. Our house nigger is an embarrassment

I'd vote for his brother in a heartbeat. All flaws included just because he comes off as a reasonable human being compared to this fucktard we put in the white house.

It really was BR bro. On all fronts.

Kek. All you need to do is go to the market

Who knew that Russia had a sense of humour. King nigger will be displeased though.

Trips of truth confirm

2016: Americans shill for foreign leaders and actively sabotage their own government.

kek so this is how the beginning of the end looks for empires

>mfw