WAR!!!! US Expells Russian Diplomats - IT IS HAPPENING!!!!

War is coming /pol and i will be GLORIOUS.

Oboingo just expelled Russian diplomats for the "hacking" of the elections (apparently elite hackers don't know how to mask their IP and country of origin).

This is how it begins.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38463025

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The audacity of that son of a bitch never ceases to amaze me.

For what it's worth, I have no interest in a bomb exchange, Rusbro.

not good
Obummer trying to start war before he leaves.

Yeah okay, I'm not falling for it. We're still purging the globalists. Please don't start a war just because King Nigger wants to drive a wedge between us.

I shall rape my way west just like my grandfathers before me

there's not going to be any war you stupid cuck

King Nigger is such a dumb piece of shit.

Flipping the board cause he lost the game. Fucking niggers man.

The degeneracy has to be purged. You had a good run burger bro, but it's time to hit the reset button.

I will shed manly tears when I fulfill my patriotic duty and take up arms against you Ivan....

Perhaps in another world, where things were different, we could have been friends. The burden of our times lays heavy on my heart. Good luck to you

I..im so sorry

lol obongo doing everything he can to ruin this world more before he leaves

whats new, a nigger ruining everything as usual

I just hope we dot have to fight you hand to hand. I hate to hit a man dresses as a woman, dressed as a soldier.

Your weaponised trannies are pretty terrifying.

What a fucking lame fuck he is. No proofs. Nothing. He's just mad bro.

Chief Umbongo did nothing in his entire 8 years i swear to fucking god if he starts world war 3 in the last weeks of his office i will go full columbine

Dumbass, if there is war then we will march on DC not on Moscow. You would simply go to war on the whim of some petulant child that didn't get his way?

I'll do what I can to sabotage my country Russbro. I'll not help some cry baby nigger with his little babby temper tantrums.

Everything will be fine.

>Obongowongo kicks out diplomats, threatens Russia
>Putin declares war
>20 days later, Trump takes office
>Putin immediately puts a stop to the war and has a drink with Trump
>Obongo forever known as the president that started a war with the 2nd most powerful nation on earth for no reason that lasted less than 3 weeks

This is just obongo's non-jewish savage african side coming out, it's normal for nig-nogs to burn all their bridges with pointless posturing when they inevitably get kicked out of their section-8 housing for selling guns to mexicans.

Just niggers being niggers, it's better to just let them tucker themselves out.

Yes, perhaps in a different time and place we might have been friends, but it will be glorious, and a war to end all wars...

Nothing will be left, and I for one will be glad.

The world is beyond repair.

Haha, WW3? Fuck yeah!

War!
My dreams comes true!
Nuclear Holocaust, finally!

can i pley i want to be slav to

war? where?
expelled diplomats, they send new ones, who cares?
>Obama playing President until january.

For some reason I get this image of Russian officials, including Putin, laughing and drinking vodka just because how much of a joke this act is. And they will be drinking and laughing to wait out Obama's departure.

vodkaniggers step aside

May the righteous survive the cleansing fire of war

>You will never be russian and kill americans with your bros
>You will never defeat the greatest enemy of the white race

Fuck the righteous. We're all gonna burn

hey russbro please dont bomb texas we like you hear thanks

Id rather umbongo faded into obscurity for having done nothing at all and people will look back on the only nigger president as being nothing more than a mannequin on a seat.

SEND THE JAPS

Yes
Lebensraum Ost NOW!!!

It is exciting!

Introducing the Satan II ICBM - capable of nuking a landmass the size of France.

Muhahhaha

Leave us out pls, america and russia are both corrupt and untrustworthy.

Please don't fight. Otherwise we have to get involved

Muslims beat you to it.

God damn he's only in office for 18 more days.

Trump is pro Russian

Come at me:
Sergei
Vladmir
Vasili
Dimitri
Ivan

I will shit in your marts all night long baby

Russia is not even powerful lol

>implying Trump and Putin won't end up going gay for each other

Typical nigger behavior. Consider it a 3 week vacation for the Russian diplomats.

You won't use that and you know it. If you do the whole world literally ends. But if you do use it drop it on Yellowstone.

>tfw even though we're neutral cr*ats and alb*anians will invade as soon as ww3 starts
>tfw I'll get conscripted to defend the fatherland
>tfw what we need is pic related but it will never happen

NATO figures we will take Scandinavia within 72 hours. So we see you soon. Surrender and you might be spared.

>Muh Russia is our greatest threat, even though we laughed at Republicans for saying the same 4 years ago

Daily reminder that there's still zero actual evidence of Russian hacking. I'm not going to take a few (((anonymous sources))) at their word, nor should anyone else that possesses a shred of critical thinking skills.

>the greatest enemy of the white race
Swedes?

Our ICBMs are in the air already. You have a few minutes to respond.

How dare you say such a thing about the best hackers in the world?

On the other side, we get to close some of your consulates which are so fond of helping (((democratic opposition))).

This might be actually benefitious to us. You get more bang from your diplomats here than we do from ours in your country.

>Obama throws desperate hissy fit and expells Russian diplomats
>Russia retaliates and expells US diplomats
Wow it's fucking nothing.
How stunning and brave Mr Obama.
Thanks for deteriorating relations even further instead of encouraging communication and cooperation.
It's like this cunt wants a world war.

>greatest enemy to the white race
that would be you somali nigger

Serb bros will have a special place with us. We love our little brothers.

>world literally ends

like something bad.

>before Crimea
lol

Thanks to Hillary Clinton, we all know that it takes exactly 4 minutes to get our missiles into the air.

Implying king nigger has the balls to push the button. His wife is the one with the penis.

>Fucking blue pilled faggot lurk more

>zero actual evidence of Russian hacking

Exactly. King Nigger is salty he lost so he's trying to sabotage the guy that beat him. Niggers always do shit like this.

Onigger chimping out again

Decent last words. Goodnight now.

russia cant even invade Ukraine properly.

Please forgive our nigger Russia. He's just chiming out like he's in a mall or something. It's what our niggers do.

What did Russian Hacker Force do?

>Swedes will be filthy turncoats this war also
Weak

Bill would would agree, provided Hillary is miles away.

russia never invaded Ukraine, you shill

Russia would love to go to war with us and everyone knows it. Any excuse to get their hands on that UFO Tech. Recovered from Roswell that Stalin wanted so bad and is still a Russian top priority.

>US Expells Russian Diplomats
>Diplomats

they'r spies, vodkanigger

>putin says he will stop hacking
>he isn't hacking

okay

Why would he expel random diplomats who had nothing to do with anything?

Is Obama racist against slavs?

are you surprised?

Itl be funny when they side with Russia and the putin deports/murders all their precious minorities

Kek

If i were Putin, I just would turn my face to China, and let the years go by. For 2030 China will be the most poweful nation and USA is going to be a pool of negroes, with an army full of fatfucks, bronies and mulatoes with no national identity... izi as fuck.

We didn't invade Ukraine fatty. You would know if it was an invasion.

But wait! There's more!

Personally, I have always wanted to ride into glorious battle against the rag heads with a slavbro at my side.

AK and vodka, AR and whiskey, we are two sides of the same coin.

He's chimping out because his "legacy" is about to be overwritten.

DINDU NUFFIN PUTIN HE A GOOD BOY

>implying that Russia should have sat down and taken it like a bitch as their closest neighbor became another vassal of their geopolitical rivals.

Good goy! Russia is too close to our foreign military bases! We must fight them to secure the supremacy of the petroshekel!

lol you're literally retarded we've had a base on the moon 10 years before Kennedy said we needed to go there China isn't even in the same league as us when it comes to military tech.

>You would know if it was an invasion.

there would be even more dead russkies so it would be more difficult to hide?

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ukraine-crisis-russia-casualties-idUKKBN0GS20H20140828

>purging the globalists
King Pucker is the globalists greatest ally.

only cause russian women are buttugly

Hey Ivan, can you use this opportunity to cleanse europe of sandniggers and leftists?

You can even rape all of the retarded women with my blessing, just leave the good ones be so we don't get cucked to death

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Yay, more sanctions which the EU has to get fucked for while the US actually expands trade.

on the bright side we can now play fallout with real life grahics if this happens

>Any excuse to get their hands on that UFO Tech
Russia has just as much if not more tech from Kapustin Yar and the Siberian cauldrons.
Siberia has much more UFO activity than the US anyway, thanks to its sheer size if nothing else.

Shut the fuck up, Arkadyi. Nothing will happen beyond a quid pro quo expulsion. Why don't you focus on prevention of mass poisonings from drinking brake fluid and bath lotions.

que?

Its clear Trump will never take office.

Oboingo has some big plans... martial law perhaps?

Is calling others shill the new shill tactic?

now that... that is classy

Theyre diolomats, hungry hungry Hungary

Found the homosexual

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

>russia can't defeat a failed country in a ground war on the other side of cul de sac
>we will defeat the us promptly

underated