RECOGNIZE JIDF SHILL TACTICS

As you may have noticed, JIDF panicked after the UN security council vote on Israel and has been shitting up Sup Forums with low quality shill threads ever since.

Their latest technique of ideological warfare is claiming that anyone who calls out their blatant shilling for Israel is being “divisive” and that we need to protect ourselves against CTR and leftypol by accepting t_d reddit cancer and people shilling for Israel with open arms.

Post anything else you find ITT or any other techniques you've noticed

Doing gods work
>bump

The funny thing is these fags think their forum assaults work on use. It has the absolute opposite effect and is very apparent.

We are not stupid kike shills

LARPING! Morons!

slideit!

I've also noticed tons of people pushing the "globalists aren't zionists!!!" meme. I guess JIDF thinks that this will make Sup Forums pro israel

The funny thing is it fails time and time again. A real Sup Forumsak can easily spot the shill.

Current Trolling
-Race mixing threads.
-Pushing the Russian hackers narrative, you're a traitor if you support.
-Trying to get you to subvert hate from Jews to Chinese
-Trying to get you to support Israel, claiming they are the “Based Jews”.
-Trying to make you believe there is a schism between the globalist and Israeli Jews.
-Pushing Gun Control Narrative (copy pasta)
-More celebrities opposing Trump (like the election)
-Trying to get you to quit Sup Forums (demoralization tactic)

>-Trying to get you to subvert hate from Jews to Muslims

ftfy

>-Trying to get you to quit Sup Forums (demoralization tactic)

implying any of us can leave

Everything Sup Forums stands against basically. This is a failed campaign before it even started. We're here for a reason, that reason being we stand opposed to every lie the MSM pushes already.

There is literally nothing they can do but pollute the board space, not our hearts and minds. We will always hold true.

>Waist of time shills but you're getting a pay check so you dgaf. Which is another reason you already failed. Sup Forums is hear because we believe in an idea.

There is nothing that can make me not antisemitic anymore.
Antisemitism is the only reasonable opinion.
The JIDF can waste its energy as much as they want.

Kek

The great shilling of /po/: 29.12.2016
NEVER FORGET

It's always leafs. Always.

Leafs are the real problem on Sup Forums

I'm just hear to bump this thread now

Were you too attacked by intellectually disabled children trying to frame you for an anti-Semetic attack?

Oh, and invoking hate against leafs, again subverting hate of the shills. Leafs are annoying, but this is a tactic.

JIDF invented LEAF's as a Psyop the Legend has it.

It's easy:

Jews -> Oven

Anything else is just shills being shills.

OH NOSE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLES TROLLING ON ABOUT 2% OF THE THREADS WE MUST STOP THEM BECAUSE Sup Forums IS MY LIFE AND IS MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME THIS AFFECTS EVERYTHING PLEASE GUIZE HELP

So when half the board is filled with the same exact thread (ie Asian bitches are better) that's just a coincidence? Even though it happens all night long? It's just thousands of basement nazi's wanting to talk about the same thing over and over again?

>BTFO Shill

Actually this is the type of thread that makes me want to leave Sup Forums forever.

Fuck Muslims Israel forever

>implying most people here sit on their fat asses all day refreshing page 1

>califag detected!

You're hear arnt you? 4chab is a platform to spread ideas. Unless you're payed to be there it actually is important to many people. Also it's a cultural milestone.

>unless you're payed to be here.

Why do you assume that?

Few red flags I've noticed:

>"based jews, they just want to remove kebab!"
>"muh difference between globalism and zionism!"
>"how can you ally with globalists and leftists against a based country like israel"
>usually obvious newfag
>usually a leaf (I guess because of canadian vpn's)

It's very obvious to anyone who spends at least an hour here a day.

You use the phrase "did you just assume my gender?" daily!

>OP is a leaf
Leaves are race traitors, and months of observation have confirmed that for a fact. Israel is good. Israel keeps its women in line without resorting to the cancerous methods of the mudslimes. Israel seeks to make a homeland based on a shared, unified identity rather than some vague ideal of "diversity", which should sound familiar to you as "exactly what we want white people to do". Israel keeps a strong sense of order in a region filled with chaos. It's Jews who don't support Israel, who are first race traitors against their own race, who spread degeneracy in the West.

Wow, this is the first time i've seen the JIDF mentioned in what seems like years.
Sup Forums sure has changed,

Case in point lads

Logic.
Premises
Sup Forums doesn't like jews because they lie and steal.
Israel is completely full of jews.
Therefore,
Sup Forums doesn't like Israel.

Oh wow.

It's spelled "leafs" around here, moishe. Next time lurk for a couple days before shilling.

Sure my gender is very special to me.

I ask because you are right. I am from Cali.

It was a guess based off the time of day!
Went with just got up!

The Israel being based Jews is pushed by the_donald faggots who are in denial of getting Jewed.

Old school!

I've been up since 8. Work is slow so I'm here.

Once in an unrelated thread (not a guess my name thread) on Sup Forums someone called out my full Christian name at random and linked it to a post of mine. Freaked me out and a didn't get back on Sup Forums for a year after that.

You calling out Cali triggered me.

Lol yeah I've had them type in my screen!

But I've also been OPed by the Mossad so I'm special.

Fuck I think I have that thread printed. Ummm 14 months ago on Sup Forums?

He's pretty right . Even back then it was too late.

What did they type and how? Like in a reply window?
Much longer I've been her since 07. Fml

But it's because leafs are mostly cucked (no stereotype arises for no reason).
Of course, any based leafposter is noticed and respected immediately

>repetition of "forever" in just a couple of sentences
>incorrect/nonexistant use of commas (an ultimately vague use of linguistic components)
>mfw oldfag shills actually say "there are very skilled writers among us"

Sweet. First time iIt was on Imgur and I was about to send a message and it deleted. Tried again and they typed out I shouldn't say that!

Second time was on a reply window saying nice get.... pic related. But it was a week later!

a true red pill, once you get on this ride there is no going back...

2spooky4me

Aye, I've now become subconsciously disgusted by Jews. No one in the real world shares my plight.

When I started doing on the ground activism I was OPed in a foreign city! They're evil man!

Describe "on the ground activism" please.

everything that is happening is all apart of the 20 yr plan

Why should I hold any value in this non-existing Palestine or those self legitimizing terrorists? My nigger president did exactly what he's accusing Putin of and more to their election. Why shouldn't Israel be allowed to build border to border in their own plot of land?

If anyone has the right to bitch about them it's the Jordanians, I don't see them pissing or moaning about the missing land.

The Jews can have their mini reich, how does it affect me?

If that doesn't convince anyone, then you've found a shill.

Ummm a lot fo peaceful things like trying to block a boat, handing out flyers, talking with polititians etc. Convincing people with real data in the real world. Nothing illegal.

Based leaf OP

I was attacked my intellectually disabled children to try to frame me for an anti-Semetic attack! Don't worry no one was hurt but it really made me an anti-Semite!

Gotta go Michael! Cyas another time.

Good try Mossad

>104886319
isaac you need to stop.

Lel nice try. Later bro.

Tell that to Hillary who we memed out of a job

You're doing God's work. And remember God's only Son is a jew.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Yeah I'm a strong believer that whoever Jesus was weither a Jew or not he hated the money lenders and knew the world would be better without them!

Cyas guys!

bump

>posting with exclamation signs though not portraying dialogue
Yeah, your circumcised foreskin can be smelled a mile away

>captcha didn't worked while posting this
Fuck you Mossad

Bumping

Y'all are fucking idiots. You fall into the hands of psyop tactics from all sides and then jack off congratulating eachtoher on dodging them, I love it. Critical thinking skills are important

>Y'all (please elaborate)
>all sides (please elaborate)
>each other (please elaborate)
Your utter vagueness makes me smell a fucking shill

bump

Bump