FALSE FLAG!!!

They just said on Fox that Russia is going to retaliate by going after the electric grid, bull shit, here we go this what they have been planning all this time, civil unrest and then marshal law!!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/29/obama-orders-sanctions-against-russia-expels-operatives-in-response-to-hacking.html
yahoo.com/news/woolsey-retaliation-against-russia-shouldnt-214531329.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTKmRq5LKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce pls

fuggg :-DDD

>fox

>They just said on Fox
Dropped

Lame meme is lame. I'm guessing you just typed into google to find that, newfag?

I posted about all this and got laughed at. muh "t. intellectual".

Everything I posted has become true.

I said Trump would win, I said they'd pretend Russia was behind it, I said Israel would turn against Bibi, I said the CIA would quietly murder some Russian officials.

Next they'll cut power for a few minutes, but will cut internet for 24 hours.

After that, real war (not nuclear).

And then, Trump prevented from being president.

>implying you can beat the system

A war is not going to happen, unfortunately

Listen to this Mexican prophet

>They said on Fox
fake news

have you seen this meme?
it's a guy named pepe, he is a frog!

It will but it will not be nuclear or even too strong. Russia is colluded with Obama/Soros, not Trump.

It's all an act.

Are you the mexican warlock?

>marshal law

No, he was wrong.

Also I'm not mexican, just in Mexico right now.

Aussie is more oldfag than the britbong

And to complete this, it's all going towards gun control and strict civilian monitoring.

Remember FEMA, Sandy Hook, etc. It all leads here.

>I saw this weird commercial today, where a girl is on her phone and all the power goes off right at midnight on new years.
>The commercial was for leggings or something. The powerout had nothing to do with anything.
>It's probably nothing, but my almonds were definitely activated.

Those digits just activated my almonds.
Selling my leggings shares NOW

What have i done?

oh shiet new years happening confirmed

It's not your doing user, you're just the messenger.
Buy some bitcoin, gold, and ammo, that's the only real happening insurance.

Can shutting down the internet for a few days actually suppress leaks? I heard they'd try to use the infamous kill switch to stop a big leak exposing the Cabal. But wouldn't everything simply spread when the interwebs goes back up again?

It's like fdr and the japs all over again

Fox news said japs would bomb pearl harbor?

im sorry to hear that poor poor man =(

Not if the leak is only in a specific area.
If they had task forces to shut down any witnesses they could definitely sneak some moderately size happening under our noses.

Fdr cut off their oil. They had no choice

Obama is pushing putin into a corner goading him to strike

sooooo by everything, you mean only two things "so far" out of many more things.

My digits say that everything you said is going to happen TONIGHT

Fuggggg, hes been doing that for a while. Member when we publicly declared we would cyberattack russia?

It feels like Obongo is trying to stay in office by aggrevating Russia to do something stupid (or claiming they did something stupid), then "indefinitely postponing" transition until "crisis is resolved". It's their last chance and public is primed to believe King Nigger.

Screencap this.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/29/obama-orders-sanctions-against-russia-expels-operatives-in-response-to-hacking.html

"Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said in response to the announcement that Moscow will consider retaliatory measures."

Why the fuck would Putin pull off anything against USA right now, when Trump is almost the president. False flag incoming if anything happens.

King nigger needs to stop being such a retard.
He's not even being a good goy anymore, what the fuck is his end game?

MIDF, standing by

pic related is control system for moscow metro train switching and scheduling

pic related is boiler system in third largest apartment complex in moscow

It's all going toward a buck nigger being placed in every little while girl's bedroom. A directive of HUD.

That's not how greentext works

Are the bogdanoffs moving into their final position?
Is 1/1/2017 the day that the bogdanoff disclosure finally happens?

Watch BIDF blast this post

THE LEAKS ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

>marshal law

GIVE ME SOURCE pls

I've been waiting for a blackout to tackle the euro grid but thats nearly impossible.. Why do you guys get all the fun?
>Mfw the happening only happens in America
>Mfw Europe will calmly wither away.

>The LORD has opened His armory And has brought forth the weapons of His indignation, For it is a work of the Lord GOD of hosts In the land of the Chaldeans.

EMP incoming

hehehe glad i'm not the only one who HATES the bigoted rethuglican shitsmear known as "FAUX" News!

You won't convince me with those digits.

what are these creatures , besides incredibly hideous?

Obongo can just switch off the power then say it was russia and he'll get martial law and ww3 at the same time

And the military will not obey him. Get ready to see a nigga get shot.

Can't find the commercial on youtube. Has anyone else seen it?

>And the military will not obey him. Get ready to see a nigga get shot.
This, they will probably say fuck it and put Trump in office a few days earlier.

Trump got Mattis, effectively cementing his support from the Marine corps. Best case scenario they just wait for him to get into this and then they Pinochet him.

>Russia is colluded with Obama/Soros, not Trump.

This is too much Mexican intellectualism for me.

People really need to start realizing that Martial Law is a meme.

It won't fucking happen out of nowhere as long as society has guns.

So is it happening?

If he literally just omitted the first letter, it would be greentext.

Who are you?

it happened to you burgers before, remember boston?

>isolated liberal area compared to the whole nation

Literally the only way I could see it getting by without massive revolts (especially if Obama declares it) would be if:

A. A nuke went off on US territory (literal nuke, not some pussy shit. Full blown Hiroshima tier shit.)

B. Legitimate "May Day" where ISIS decides to fuck up everything all at once.

Those are probably the only two cases where I could honestly see this nation accepting something like that under Obama without people going full blown Info Wars 1776 Don't Tread on Me levels of fucktard.

EMP? But those rely on nukes and nukes don't exist. Who knows who cares. Even if anything chaotic happens it's not like we didn't expect it. Of course a right wing frog would do this. Completely backward to how and what Christ taught

Here's the source

yahoo.com/news/woolsey-retaliation-against-russia-shouldnt-214531329.html

It's at the one minute mark

Do you know how "faux" is pronounced?

Famous last words!

So, New Year's Eve, then I assume.
I wish I had that ICE agent's "manifesto". This was exactly what he was talking about

Styx just talked about;
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTKmRq5LKc

anyone have the time frame for the hobbit homes?

What disclosure? These faggots look like a warped ass stuffed with steroids.

BOILING THIS BUILDING

Can't fucking wait.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Kek

I'm listening.

Luckily Putin is based as Fuck. He is sitting there bloodied waiting for the tides to turn. He knows if he lashes out we all loose. Daily the slash at him.
>Two Ambassadors killed in a day.
>Plane shot down in Turkey.
>Plane shot down near Sochi.
>Russia influenced the election.
>Russia invaded Ukraine.
>Putin's driver killed.
>Proxy army to take over Syria.
>Ukraine betrayal.
It goes on and on folks. He sits and waits praying to humanity that Trump gets in and he doesn't have to fight. The future of humanity stands in the balance. A brutal killer has to sit every day and watch as his country is covertly attacked. He takes it for his people, he takes it for the world, he takes it for us.
Hail God Emperor Trump, Hail Based Putin, Hail Based Assad. Death to the infidels Deus Vult.

wtf I love Mexican warlocks now.

PRAISE KEK

>putin will nuke the US because they kicked few of his shills out of the country

Yeah no. Those aren't even captured spies to be used for later exchange.

HAIL KEK
WE WILL DEFEAT THOSE WHO WISH TO CONTROL REALITY

>diplomats are shills

bulgarian "diplomacy" 101

Fox Jews is at it again.

Isn't that the whole point of diplomats? Shill for your country, help intelligence agencies, hide people in embassies when needed and eventually trade their lives...

diplomats facilitate the communication between two countries, not shill for it

americans with no power, oh god...

>Trusting any mainstream news media
Found the retard

Plenty of wiggle room in "facilitating communication between countries".

I live in greater Boston, it was a shit show. I work in Cambridge and lived in Somerville at the time. I litterally had to walk backroads and bikepaths to get to work because if you lived within a 100 yard radius of Boston, you werent allowed to leave your house.

A coworker that lived in Watertown on the day they cornered Tsarnaiv. Said they left bullet holes in his house

This?

you know, I haven't been without power, maybe a month my whole life.

is this the guy who puts on make up and dresses like a girl?

Did not they run a drill in Russia a few months ago about what to do in a nuclear attack. Obama scares me. He does not care what we want.

Boom. user delivers. Saving it now.

This. When that ball drops, we're going to pick it up, slam it to the back of their throat, and face fuck them until it comes out the other side.

It would be boring as shit. Probably mcfucking kill my self in a week. heha If the power ever stayed out a while.

i might loot a few things if power goes out thats if i dont die

That's the inner groid talking.

Shit I better rewatch my favorite anime before the power is cut.

START UP THE MEME MILL
RIP USA

demorat diplomatic position until Jan 20th. Also applies to MSM pic related

It's all yours buddy, but I doubt that's how things will turn out.

Martial Law

Not 'marshal'. Martial.

You don't even know your own fucking language. KYS, OP.

Man I hope they don't EMP. My girlfriend is currently flying to Texas and I don't want her to die :(

la here
fuck it do it fagget