To all alt-right white supremacists... What makes you think that its the jews doing all this? That did 9/11...

To all alt-right white supremacists... What makes you think that its the jews doing all this? That did 9/11, caused the migrant crisis, wants to instill globalism in the entire world, etc. Don't say that it's because they are a majority of the 1%, Jews have the highest IQ of any social group on the planet. What reason do they have to destroy western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015
reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html
reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfXecU3v-70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well We're kinda bored....
so there's that

youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw

Jew here, it's not so much that there is a cabal going on, as the high up Jews running the media companies etc. often marry non-Jews (which should be a dead-end to Jewish world domination conspiracies). In my opinion, Jews (a) are less civilised than Whites, civilised meaning honourable here, and (b) feel as outsiders to 'traditional values' - this is why so many promoters of decadence are of Jewish origin (I believe at least), not because of the evil cabal.

And to all you stormfags, yes, Ashkenazi Jews are smarter, we are to you as you are to blacks, but our small numbers mean there are still more smart Whites. However, if you want to redefine master race for Whites to win, simply redefine it to mean the best civilisation builders, which comes back to point (a). Jews never follow system for the good of the nation and morals, and never will, not even when that state is Israel.

Whites=Master civilisation builders, most beautiful
Ashkenazi Jews=Smartest by far

So Jews are proponents of race mixing because they're outsiders almost everywhere?

Israel is our greatest ally, Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel

Lavon affair, dancing Israelis, to replace us with more manipulative niggers, and payback for Christendom destroying your blasphemous ways in Europe.

Mossad was behind 9/11

We were silently hovering

Watching
Waiting for today

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

What makes you think you can stop us?

I actually believe that 20 Arabs were able to plan and enact the 9/11 attacks. Now the stock market shenanigans before and on 9/11 do seem suspicious. And Israel at the minimum caught wind of what was going on but stayed silent

yea but WHY do they want to destabilize us?

Tad watched entranced as the foot-long rat, twisting in fear, slowly disappeared into the bearded mouth. From the back row of the sideshow tent, he ignored the gasps of the wincing crowd, watching as Boogum, the "human snake", pleasurably ingested his live meal. Tad had been astounded by the man's physicality - huge, bearish and animalistic. His broad torso, arms and considerable belly shone with sweat under the stagelights, despite being carpeted in dark fur. Tad's fascination grew as Boogum gobbled up lab mice and drank down a pitcher full of goldfish. Now, as the rat's tiny feet and tail were slurped beneath a bushy moustache, Tad found himself grinning along with the performer...and becoming surprisingly hard. Boogum belched thickly and bowed. The barker introduced the next unusual act, but all Tad could think about was the huge hairy bear he had just watched.

After white people are gone, they can pretty do whatever they want. The rest of the subhuman scum will be left to be willingly controlled by the Jews by means of gibsmedats.

Well if the many can't unite as one because they are factionalized it will be harder for them to fight against a wealthy few.

You are confusing intelligence with ambition and greed.

I wonder how long it took you to make this, because you're spamming it fucking everywhere

SAGE. Religious commercial promotion.

Lurk more before posting

Jews thrive in a society with no cohesive identity or culture.

Maybe some are still butthurt over holohoax/pogroms, but for the most It's just business. Most of diaspora jews are anti-Zionist, they just want less competition from goyim or Israelis.

>pro-Israeli shill

Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!

> Why is society going to shit?
> It seems like someone is doing it on purpose.
> Who could it be?
> It might be the ones that have been doing it for literally thousands of years of recorded history.
> The same ones that are immensely over represented in our governments, media and industries?
> Who else could it be?
> You tell me.

Some parasites don't care if they kill their host. Kikes are no different.

ky kike

>did the jews do 9/11

Jews have been behind everything since WW1. Fucking disgusting rats.

It's just how they roll.

International PISA rankings 2015:

>Jews
>Smart

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015

fuck

>I heard about the evil bad alt-right jew hating nazis from my trustworthy mainstream news source/comedians!

What's up with all the cuckservatives coming to /pol lately to cuck for Israel? I've never met a lib or con IRL who was a fan of Israel, even if they didn't read the news. They ONLY place you see how much (supposedly) everyone like jews is on their jew owned US news stations and websites. Oh and of course there's all that JIDF propoganda and Hasbara sites like Brietbart and infowars that give you 90% truth.

>And to all you stormfags, yes, Ashkenazi Jews are smarter

PISa rankings - actual measurable academic achievement - put Israel in 38th place for reading/science/arithmetic etc. You're not more intelligent. I think there is a culture of study with some Ashkenazi just as with many Asians.Plus it can't be seriously denied that you are tribal as all fuck so it's like the Freemasons when it comes to business. I've a friend who owns his own company and he just does not do business with anyone he knows or suspects is Jewish, it's just not worth the risk. I knew a guy who owned his own photography studio who partnered up with some Jews and within a couple of years he was out on his arse and they had his thriving business.

I thank God for China. There's one country where the jews can't get up to their tricks anyway.

ashkenazi jews are about a third of israel's population so that ranking doesn't mean shit

It's not the neo-cons, it's a raid of some sort, perhaps JIDF or Mossad, it happens every now and then, it'll phase out, just make sure to point out the obvious ones as shills.

The Chinese are the Jews of the Orient though, never forget that.

MASSIVE red pills incoming!

reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html

reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfXecU3v-70
Based ken o keefe