Brit/pol/ - Pressure Valve Edition

>Sharia May accused of Blairite interference; "The state is being cobbled together to fix permanent Tory power"
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-government-accused-power-grab-9526352

>'There's no war in France!' Milkman mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Corbyn to Theresa: "You're not Henry VIII"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/28/jeremy-corbyn-you-are-not-henry-viii-theresa-may-brexit-deal-commons-vote

>Senior Civil Servant: The Tories lack the courage to acknowledge the scale of leaving the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/theresa-may-lacks-courage-admit-scale-brexit-warns-senior-civil/

>Why is Labour so worried about a crackdown on voter fraud?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/labour-worried-crackdown-voter-fraud/

>Lib Dems: £450m Brexit savings claim is a fantasy figure
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/27/clean-brexit-claim-450m-pounds-weekly-savings-challenged-tim-farron

>Labour's New Year Vow - a UKIP fightback
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyns-new-year-vow-9529498

>Israel accuses Britain of leading UN resolution that told them to stop bulldozing Palestinian children
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/israel-accuses-britain-secretly-playing-lead-role-un-resolution/

>Number of 5-11 year olds suspended from school for racism up 33%
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/28/five-eleven-year-olds-suspended-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-behind-death-aviator-amy-9528648
twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/645327243254886400
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=SGMT0q1dPBo
itv.com/news/westcountry/2016-12-29/man-convicted-of-bacon-attack-on-mosque-dies-in-jail/
youtube.com/watch?v=I9Yjb1IEJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=snPt6j4Jdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-xmICHCK4&t
youtu.be/jsUQ4seJBd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God Save the Queen!

1st 4 asakura

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-behind-death-aviator-amy-9528648

Rule the waves he says.. Cant even do a rescue without killing them.

is this the real thread?

The sun isn't even a newspaper it's an actual comic

Like something you'd buy your kid so he can have a paper like daddy

DEATH TO THE QUEEN

Does anyone else sort of want to die?

Not in a suicidal way, or anything like that, but just a sort of feeling of "I've seen all I need to see here, now let me leave."

I suppose it's the only way to feel when you realize we face an essentially hopeless world* where one (common) man is powerless. Videogames have taught me this well: When Player 1 cannot best the challenges facing the land, he should power the game off and never darken his spirits with it again.

* regardless of Trump or Brexit, I can foresee immediately that we're not going to solve our economic problems. We're going to at best get temporary edge-tweaks on immigration while the post-1980 liberal economy continues destroying the west. neofudalism, chinese domination, or a resource-crash are all that await us. Any hope for the sort of utopian dreams I once held died before I was born.

TRUMP WILL DIE

You fucking what?

You know what to do lad...

Not quite Sunday Sport enough for my tastes.

Close, but just not perfect. Only get one shot at this (unless someone'll set up a petition for a do-over for me. I'm sure Death probably responds if you get 666 signatures or so.)

was this actually published?

No.

>germans shitposting in a britbong thread
Peak Sup Forums. We just need 'cuck, 'nigger,' and some 'dindu' and it'll be perfect.

My bad, it actually was.

twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/645327243254886400

DIS.

I LIVE IN MAARILAN(d)

NAMED AFTA A WITE QUEEN HO WHO KEPT US MELENATED BY GOD IN THA CHAIN.

THA QUEEN= SLAVER WHITEY

KILL DA QUEEN

(((Who))) could have let this happen?!!?!!!!

Basically, all of our media and politicians bought and the people at the top are just going to make us poorer and poorer. I wish we could do anything about.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

Brexit is cancelled.

Yeah every day. I know it's just a return to the pre-conception/birth state, even if that's nothingness. Fear is an overreaction. World is looking bleak, I'm not emotionally attached to it. I think the trick is to just make your own meaning for existence. Outside of politics, things like relationships, hobbies, family.

>I know what happens when you die

I want to die most of the time.

you lads are fucking bleak

He's right though.

DARE TO DREAM THAT THE DAWN IS NOW BREAKING ON AN INDEPENDENT 2017

>Meanwhile we're still full members of the EU

>On the first anniversary of our """""(((Independence Day)))""""" we'll still be in the EU

>and the second

>and the third...

Face it lads, a real Brexit will never happen.

>Rock'n'Roll hell is basically accurate
>Except the only song is "Things can only get better" and the only other patrons are Tony Blair and the half of Thatcher that was facing towards Europe.

>and the third

Not necessarily, lad. It won't happen, and we know it, but it's still technically possible that we'll be out of the EU by the third independence day.

>yfw the 10th anniversary of our independence is commemorated by a public statement from the Tories, stating that 'only the Conservative Party can enact the will of the British public by enacting Article 50, Labour can't be trusted. Vote Conservative in the 2026 council elections'.

>Eternity with Blair

Don't give up Britain, there's always a way.

Brexit will happen eventually. Contrary to what we have been lead to believe the City wants it. Leave was always going to win.

>there's always a way
t. Yank who just spent months fighting to get to the light at the end of the tunnel only for the light to turn out to be coming from this

Wth is up with British tabloid news?

HAHA UKIP ARE RACISM

>lefties will defend this

How big are tabloids in Bongistan?
Which ones are cucked and non-cucked?

The ones that are written for people with more than five brain cells are all cucked and the 'right-wing' ones are absolutely monging

shit like americuckistan

Cucked
>Mirror
>Daily Star

Uncucked
>Sun
>Daily Mail
>Daily Express

The two most read 'newspapers' here (The Sun and The Daily Mail) are tabloids. The Sun is one of the most influential factors in politics in the UK. Literally every time they've chosen a side in politics since the 1970s, that side has won. No surprise it's wholly owned by Murdoch.

>uncucked
In an absolutely C I V I C way, sure.

NEW

(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)

NEW

(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)

>tfw my worldview is actually quite positive and laid-back but muh bipolar convinces me I should check out every other week
>tfw suicidal but not even sad

it's a confused feel

>253 posts early

The absolute state

The birthplace of Bantz

Fuck off you utter cocklord.

i prefer yours

do you think he ever stopped to look at what he was writing before submitting his tweet
that is utter fucking insanity

context? I've missed this

kek that's the best one, but I'd change it to 'can't have kids'

Watching childless degenerates try to explain to me why that was such a horrible thing to say is one of the most amusing moments of my year.

what is your opinion on technical brutal death metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=SGMT0q1dPBo

Nothing in particular

>vote against the more or only pro gay wing there is
>using two metaphors for huge uncut dick n balls
K

There is literally no hope for Europe besides the faint hope of a civil war or Russia invading us. Let's also not forget that soon the US will be less than 50% white.

Just face it, we are in the dying days of our times. You'll make better use of your time learning Mandarin than voting

>electric bill forecast at £510 per year
>final statement came in
>£120 in credit

A good end to a good year.

kek nice one

>tfw I'm pretty sure the only reason Scottish Power haven't kicked the door in and stolen my shit yet is because my address is awkward to find

>taking 2+ years to secede
America didn't take that long.

>Man convicted of bacon attack on mosque dies in jail

itv.com/news/westcountry/2016-12-29/man-convicted-of-bacon-attack-on-mosque-dies-in-jail/

Someone post the net UK immigration graph under the Tories/Blair

>"bacon attack"

SWING AND A MISS!

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9Yjb1IEJ1Q

>kill dozens of whites with a truck

"incident"

>play a retarded prank with some bacon

"attack"

>dies in jail

It's almost as if they want it to sound like he died of natural causes. Really makes you think doesn't it

Labour will return, Toryfags

lads....

MediaBlackout is trending on twitter

apparently the queen really is dead...

I'm sure some melanin infused gentlemen gave him a warm welcome tbqh.

mines best desu

>Mithras

Mein actual neger. Keep it up m80

youtube.com/watch?v=snPt6j4Jdlk

Long Live the Cucking

>fucking women
>not definition of cuckoldry
K

(((British)))

Reminder that in Wales, Scotland and NI the conservative option is "British not (Celtic Nationality)"

I remember you, thanks for this by the way I've been listening to Mithras for well over a month now. Have some riffs

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-xmICHCK4&t

What's their endgame?

youtu.be/jsUQ4seJBd4

>notherners

what the fuck

Is that Jamie Carragher in drag?

Shit video