Someone posted this on /k/

>someone posted this on /k/
Is this really how the rest of Sup Forums see us?

Why do you care?

>us
hmmmm

where's the lie

Yes. Sup Forums is pathetic. So pathetic that it elected the most projew president ever. But don't worry, they'll mental gymnastics away their cognitive dissonance.

Sup Forums here, yes you're basically an unfunny, unironic Kelly Comic.

i dont see them making someone a president yet

Does this place look like r/The_Donald to you shithead?

It's almost accurate but the wite boi needs to be a teen to young-adult.

Yes, it has been for at least a year.

All these dead boards coming out of the wood works to project their insecurities. You other boards haven't accomplished shit compared to here.

It really does.

Those people from r/the_donald are not Sup Forums, they're just retarded fanboys.

You guys are shit.

>responding to garbage

This is what I see of you.

Aw baby's first may may.

I got banned today for posting,

"Why stand with Israel when Trump says we should be America first?"

They are cucked as fuck

from Sup Forums and you are all autistic virgin cuck fags.

>Rekt

This is not your board faggot.

>tfw every board is just jelly because they're irrelevant

>I don't know enough about history and populist waves so Im just going to assume that a meme frog won the election.

OMFG WE ARE NOT r/The_Donald they are literal cucks, we are so much cooler than them like about 20%, oh yeah also we are such much better than stormfront too, we don't have the same ideas at all and they are our enemies,

>Is this really how the rest of Sup Forums see us?
No it's how Reddit sees us. /k/ has shills posting on it too. (gun control)

This
At least those of us on Sup Forums have felt the love and touch of a woman. Even if that woman was a trap.

No

>hurr durr Im only talking about the last election
Just goes to show you are nothing but an ignoramus cunt. Let me know when other boards are doing responsible for air strikes. Im not even going to list off the things that were accomplished here because clearly you are a newfag piece of sludge.

What's wrong with CS:GO?

It is how every views you

Did you post that on /k/? Because if you did, it's that topic has nothing to do with guns.

>r/The_Donald
>us
kys faggot

Doesn't matter, /k/ is gayer than /lgbt/. Most gun enthusiasts are pretty fucking cringeworthy. Gun owners are cool but the ones who make their entire life about it are pretty shit. Pretty much every single gun forum is like this. The rest of the community is nogun COD kiddies.

Damn how are I English

>rddit
>is this how Sup Forums sees Sup Forums?

Why would you give a shit?

Kek
Didn't you use to have a cartoon on Cartoon Network called R Baboon?

pls no mlp references ever again or we will btfo u irk k cuck?

No one sees the Alt-Right as the bastion of Masculinity, Reason and Civilization like that image implies

Are you an idiot? You can't use your own opinion of yourself as evidence of how others see you.
God damn you may be white but you're still a nigger.

>caring about other boards

It's how angry redditors and new fags see Sup Forums, yes.

yes

Nah, just the fanny flustered lefties.
They can't bear the thought that their opinions line up more with NeoGaf and Tumblr than the majority of Sup Forums, hence why they think "we" are taking over.

cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck cuck cuck cuck

Then don't post on them

I see nothing wrong with this.

You are still our tag team partners
t. /asp/

This only the faggots who go to other boards care, and those are the ones who other boards cry about all the time.
Probably less then 15% of Sup Forums.

I don't

Yes, but the kid should be fat.

r/the_donald are Israel shills

I think you mistake the alt-right for the alt-light.

I'm hardly surprised. Get called cuck at least 20x a day here, especially by Sweden flags and usa niggers. I have never used the word on anyone myself and never would.

Gets fucked in the ass 6.r ways most tolerant

/martyr

unfortunately yes

Yep

Thanks, you're not a cuck

didnt even know Sup Forums had boards other than Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums desu. havent leftp ol since it opened and before that since about 2004 i was just posting on Sup Forums. now that i look theres like two dozen shitty little niche boards? gook moot should prboably just delete them. the fuck do we need a board for paper craft, music, or comics. nuke that gay shit

if that's a mlp reference... how did you know it?

this thread is ass-aids.
'alt right' far superior to ALL liberal left.
thus the historic win for Trump.

>Sup Forums is pathetic and irrelevant
>memed a president into office

K

And that's what the left is losing to.

I play dota, not LoL so, they're wrong anyway.

t. brony

Fag cares what normies think
>sag

Same.
I just can't say it out loud either. A lot of times, it just feels forced.

>fag from Sup Forums
>insulting anyone
Kek

Keep your autism to yourself user

Not having anime integrated into your political philosophy shows that it is fundamentally flawed degeneracy.

I don't even use those sites or catchphrases.

lol ho about you go back to disappointing your ancestors and go suck your muslim overlords cock and juice it up so they can slide it right into your women.

all the Jews voted for Hillary tho

>alt-lite
>reading Evola

ahuh

My only other Sup Forums friend is a 17 year old 120lb white manlet in a legal weed state who plays cs:go all day with a hitler avatar and some variation of nigger in his name. In his free time, he enjoys plastering vanguard posters up at his school and playing nostalrius.

Picture is absolutely spot on.

Fuck off you kike.

You are sub-human and one of the most worthless types of people on the face of the earth

>r/The_Donald
>Key letters R& D
>Ronald McDonalds
I was thinking about this earlier today.

Fpbp

>Hillary Clinton and SPLC declare pepe to be a hate symbol and point to the """"alt-right"""" internet hate groups as Trump's base
What have the other boards been up to lately? Giving the Syrian air force coordinates to bomb ISIS locations? No?

/k/ is a bunch of pussy faggots who have never even fired their weapons.

Its funnt because they act like they know stuff.

These faggots advice is the worst. They buy shitty AR platforms and make them pretty.

/k/ ate cum brownies.They will never recover. The only thing I will tip my hat to are the lads who are in prison right now for that shit that went down in Minneapolis.

The lack of smug anime faces means that image is inherently wrong.

>/k/
>look at my shiny new gun i don't know how to use that i'll shoot myself by accident with later

Who cares about wannabes who never do anything with their inner rage?

lol it would be hilarious if trump being a huge israel shill fucked them over

Stfu, bitch. Thats why youre here now, because this is best board.

yes that is how i view r/the_donald fags

Literally who gives a fuck what other boards think.

They all flock here regardless whenever there's a happening.

Stop making facile ad hominems whenever people disagree with Trump. Especially when he is wrong, like about the F-35.

t. /k/

The rest of Sup Forums is greater Sup Forums at this point, sans /lit/, Sup Forums (except the kpg), /sci/ and /his/ which has some leftypol faggots, any other non-entity boards that have women or normies on them (lbgt, fa, soc,adv) barely count as Sup Forums in the first place.

yes

>alt-right
>whining about SJWs and feminism
that's what alt-kikes do to get the $$

Yup

>Who cares about wannabes who never do anything with their inner rage?
Oh the ironing

i like Sup Forums but i totally get why other boards hate us

Sup Forumsacks frequently derail threads/boards by trying to turn everything into niggers and jews

even if you hate niggers it can be tiresome to go to Sup Forums or /k/ or Sup Forums and have half the threads just be more discussion of SJW nigger kikes or whatever

we have different boards for a reason, no need for every board to just be general culture discussion

only /r/the_donald fags trying to explore new boards do that

im not 12 and what is this

>sees us?
More like how people here actually are.

so you saying go out a la rogers?

I don't play any of those games.

Yup

Yea neo/pol we see you as a disgusting mix of Sup Forums and leddit because that's what you loser faggots are.

Regards, real Sup Forums