You're not a redpilled white-man unless you:

You're not a redpilled white-man unless you:
>Know one other language
>Are part of a political group and take part in the group
>Have visited 3 other countries and explored historical/important sites in each (e.g. not just Disney land and holiday parks)
>Are physically fit
>Are advanced in some form of combat (whether it be martial art or shooting)
>Have a hobby that you can do without the internet (metal work, woodcraft, hiking)
>Can survive without any outside help for a week in the wilderness given fair supplies (tent, knife, 3 days food and water e.c.t.)
>Have read 5 books this year
>Have had or are in a long term relationship with a similar aged person of the opposite sex

Don't be dumb. All that matters is that you can think for yourself and don't need your government to make your decisions for you.

What's sad is most people wouldn't be able to live out in the woods for a week alone. That is important, you're right.

keep telling yourself you're free when you don't even have a gun. i can just steal everything you own including your women.

If anyone actually did those things they wouldn't be right wing anymore.

Tf are you talking about. My dad is/done all of those things, very right-wing.

We own you, anglos rule the world.

You forgot to say that that person took the virginity of at least 3 girls.
But then only I would be able to reply

i can teach you spanish guys

Muslim girls desperate for a visa do not count

How much can you pay?

we know.

..what?

>Can survive without any outside help for a week in the wilderness given fair supplies (tent, knife, 3 days food and water e.c.t.)

This is literally impossible

To a descendant of Mongols?

entonces podrías enseñarme inglés?

Tfw I do/have done all of those and I'm still semi outside the society.
Well, not impossible, just unhealthy.

We survived for years without any tools you nimrod.

Der jude

>English, Spanish, German, French
>Fuck you
>Yes
>Y-yes
>Yes
>Yes
>Fucking retard
>Yes
>Yes

>tfw this makes me better than 95% of Sup Forums

Spotted the blue pilled city scum

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that every bullet-point you listed just happens to be something you have covered, correct?

Stop seeking external validation. Validate yourself, others' opinions shouldn't matter nearly this much to you, user.

Thanks for setting out arbitrary demands for me to conform, OP. Not enough of that in the world nowadays.

english/russian
no
waste of money
job makes me fit
yes
farrier
practically do this every day
yes
ye-
>opposite sex
fug

you cant bring your gun into this country,and we have been raised not to rely on weapons like you

and if i come there...ill have a gun also

you lose burger

Redpilled =/= ubermensch

>OP trying to trick people to go out innawoods and get eaten by a bear

nice try bong, but you won't ruse me

You forgot:
>Field strip a rifle
>Change out a flat tire and/or oil

Oh shit! Good times. Literally all of the above.
One for the septics as well; I have a gun.

Same for me but I'm not white so you got me there.

>red-pilled
>learning the shit tongue of foreigners

yeah nice try bong

Sounds like you're desperately trying to describe yourself because you're trying to compensate for the fact you don't think you're redpilled.

Latin, French, German, Danish, Icelandic, Polish, Australian, Latin. All those are white languages beside English.

red-pilled ≠ being a fucking idiot
Also what's wrong with learning any of the hundreds of European languages there are?

That have absolute minimal prospects for use.

I get it. Its good to know another language if youre living in Europe. Yet as a red-pilled American white male, I have no use to learn any other language at all.

If you speak English and are born here, then that's good enough for me.

Spanish

They're forced to learn enough Urdu to get past the Sharia Checkpoints at the ends of their streets, you inconsiderate racist.

Revert to my original comment

shit tongue of foreigners.

We are the empire. Not the beaners

>keep telling yourself you're free when you don't even have a gun. i can just steal everything you own including your women.
Do americucks really believe this?

>Have had or are in a long term relationship with a similar aged person of the opposite sex
OH COME THE FUCK ON

More than 13% of the population of the US are native Spanish speakers, this number is only rising. America has more spanish speakers than spain even. Beanland is America

>they wouldn't be right wing anymore
kek

I was young and lefty once, and that was after getting my boy scout survival & orienteering badges, learning a foreign language, and spending time overseas (Asia and Europe).

Now I've been reading more than 5 history books per year for decades, have a college degree, and am decidedly conservative for an American.
Anti-fascist, anti-communist, thought Clinton was ten times worse than that asshole Trump.
Think we need to trim the defense budget along with all federal spending, and declare a five-year moratorium on all immigration.

Perhaps not the reddist of pilled, but righter than most.

not for long buddy

True, you will be more Spanish soon.

>only people like me are white

shut the fuck up, go brag on reddit.

in all fairness, you could be right.

Youll be Islam though. Yikes. At least the beaners have morality.

Gee it must be hard to stretch 3 days of food and water out to 7