Netherlands:Children Forced to Pray to Allah

This footage shows Dutch primary school pupils of the Vinkenbuurt school praying to Allah in the Ghulzar-e-Madina mosque in Zwolle, the capital of the province of Overijssel, in the east-central area of the Netherlands. Imam Mawlana Tahier Wagid Hosain Noorani gave a tour of his mosque and taught almost exclusively native and blonde Dutch children how to get on their knees for an Islamic prayer.

youtu.be/MO8nwxLfSR4

Other urls found in this thread:

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/holland-schoolkids-pray-at-mosque/
youtu.be/N-YdO9DC6AI
youtu.be/JImo4qhT8eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holland;aka New Sweden...

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/holland-schoolkids-pray-at-mosque/

they're being taught the pose muslims use to pray and it is fully optional, multiple children in the corner aren't even doing it. Are the youtube commenters on this video actually this retarded.

>they're being taught the pose muslims use to pray and it is fully optional, multiple children in the corner aren't even doing it. Are the youtube commenters on this video actually this retarded.

N'essaie pas de t'en sortir salope...

They're literally on a school trip where they're learning about how muslims pray. Just fuck off, this is meaningless.

>They're literally on a school trip where they're learning about how muslims pray. Just fuck off, this is meaningless.

Hon hon...comment ca va mon Pakies?

youtu.be/N-YdO9DC6AI

Mashallah, I know a few brothers that managed to convert a few kafirs to Sirat al-Mustaqim

What is meaningless about it? It's sick.

yeah, remember all those field trips where you went to church to learn how christians pray?

i dont. religious indoctrination should never be pushed in state education.

Dutch people are one of the most racist people I know in Europe. They will never speak out their mind in public but they fucking hate morrocans and turks.

>t. French guy living in NL for 3 years

I've been to synagogues and protestant, reformed and catholic churches as part of school trips myself in high school. 90% of these children will end up atheist regardless.

So what? It's for children to learn other experiences just than being narrowed into learning one specific eurocentric curriculum. You guys are just too confounded in your right wings rhetoric.

>They're literally on a school trip where they're learning about how muslims pray.

You're not helping your argument here. They should be learning mathematics, science, and writing. Not praying a desert god and his pedo prophet.

>90% of these children will end up atheist regardless.

Ce n'est pas le point, Sem...c'est juste ridicule qu'ils les obligent a faire ceci...la religion n'as aucune place a l'école...

Just like in here.

Better than being ass raped by a priest.

Bon...tous les mudslimes sortent poiur défendre leur religion de merde...

OK sorry ,Europe, its time for the entirety of that continent to be flamethrower-ed. So fucking sick of Islam and its followers.

>girls and boys together

totally haram

They aren't forced as they could be sued to hell for that (here, anyway), they just rely on the fact they're culpable children who will comply.

In high school they took us to one. I refused to do it, got a lot of people asking me if I was a Jew, kek.

In reality I was an edgy atheist and didn't see why a brown skinned semite's god was any better

>a field trip for the day will convert kids with no attention spans into radical Muslims

I wouldn't be surprised if most Sup Forumstards slept with the lights on because they fear their own shadow.

this faggot again, come to the eaton centre rn so i can fuck you up pussy

everyone knows montreals hot bitch is claudia tihan

We had the same thing in 4rd grade , "cultural exchange trip".
I was the only guy left standing, only hanging on on my 1% of my willpower ,the other rest zapped by the insane peer pressure on the feeble children's brain,while all kids knelt because I am a Christian.
Suck a dick atheists. That's what you bought us. Nothing cannot protect itself against something, moreover an aggressively expanding desert death cult.
I have no doubt they are prepping us for the upcoming caliphate.
Evil traitorous godless scum

>they fucking hate morrocans and turks.

And how does that make us racist?

Moroccans and Turks aren't a race.
We don't hate the for their looks.
And frankly we hate pretty much everybody, including if not especially the French.

Jesus, I'm of Dutch descent. Do I have cuckold blood running through my veins?

>this faggot again, come to the eaton centre rn so i can fuck you up pussy

Pourquoi tu utilises un proxy, Bubba...tu n'es pas fier d'etre Canadien?

>Dutch people are one of the most racist people I know in Europe. They will never speak out their mind in public but they fucking hate morrocans and turks.

no shit, why do you think Wilders is destroying all the polls?

But your women love my french dick tho

>claudia tihan

Quelle truie kike dégoutante...

Boobs out et culotte apparente, Jade Thirlwall ose la robe MEGA TRANSPARENTE pour son anniversaire !

This is not only overstepping the religion-state boundary, but the retarded liberals are actually IMPOSING Islam; I bet the kids didn't even have an option but to get on their knees

Tabernak.

>Frenchmen acting like a nigger

So typical

Soon

Tabarnak...James Wong...

No its basically laziness and waiting untill someone else does something you can do too

Rate.

who is that babe?

And belgians are despised by both French and Dutch , really makes you think who is the nigger

>who is that babe?

Wow...tu ne connais pas Génie...ridicule.

youtu.be/JImo4qhT8eM

Shut it baguette we love our southern brethren much more than you dirty french

fuck out of here wanna be France , you'll always be a leaf

>you'll always be a leaf

Effectivement Bubba....une vraie feuille...pas un fake Muricain comme ces chiens d'anglos...

lmao the weedbros finally took our medal

i hope the teachers, who are responsible for this trip get fired

When are the Muslim students going to go on a field trip to a church? It's only fair right?

Oh right, this would never happen because only whitey needs to learn tolerance.

I actually went on a field trip to a church with my class, but the muslim student could stay home because that would just be insensitive

That's leftist doublethink for you.

You're that guy from /fr/ that has hundreds of images on blonde qts.

You seriously need to dump your folder on imgur and give me the link.

Don't listen to the mean Frenchie, Belgium.
We love you and always will.

Why do non-whites do that?
It's creepy as fuck.

You don't see us collecting pictures of black women.

>Feuille

>kids
>all girls
May the grooming begin, brothers. We will sexually exploit them to further our cause, insha'allah!

Just because they don't wear track suits doesn't mean they aren't boys.

Boys don't wear tracksuits. Underage girls do to stop them from being sexualized.

But this is a good thing. More diversity is always good.

>serbs
>kebabs
why of course
i love kebabs

>N'essaie pas de t'en sortir salope
Parle anglais, fagot.

>Parle anglais, fagot.

C'est mon thread, je fais ce que je veux, Bubba...

HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON

ayy lmao

(i'm angry, fuck the dutch)

that smug face of the liberal teachers for fucks sake

these people make me sick

White people are so easy to conquer. Most of them turn their asses to their rapists with pleasure.

You don't see this shit in Hispanic, Asian, or Black countries.

Lol...WE WUZ COLONIZERS, BRO!

It's true, our culture has done a complete 180. Our forefathers would have never let this shit happened in a million years. Leftist subversion has taken hold ever since the end of WWII and each successive generation becomes weaker and weaker. We've reached a point now where most people are completely fine with their culture being wiped out.