Why do you guys claim the scientists take money for climate change research...

Why do you guys claim the scientists take money for climate change research, but ignore the fact Trump just appointed a shit ton of climate change deniers and the CEO of Exxon fucking mobile to head US foreign policy? Don't you think the big money is in favor of climate change denial for fossil fuel companies to make a shit zillion dollars?

In exchange for money, the oil companies give us oil. The government will give us nothing in exchange for carbon taxes. See the difference?

Here's a better point.

Even if climate change was real, so what?

Evolution is the same, regardless of the stimulus. Those who are able to adapt will survive, those who cannot adapt will die.

Who cares MAD is real, so what.

Evolution is the same, regardless of the stimulus. Those who are able to adapt will survive, those who cannot adapt will die.

A no fly zone in syria is a great idea.

b..but muh animals! (only pretty ones tho)

No. If the big money were in favor of climate change denial, that's where all the scientific consensus would be too.

CLIMATE,
CHANGED

LOL

>muh Climate Chang

That's like asking why ecocultists would kill nuclear energy when it addressed every one of their complaints. there's no answer.

>Even if climate change was real, so what?

The death of almost every living organism on the planet might be concerning for our species continued survival for one.

that's not really how science works, faggot.

>What are time scales
The rate at which the climate is changing far outstrips the rate that evolution can occur.

It takes a while to learn how to breath underwater

You're falsely presuming that people capable of adapting don't already exist.

Think of climate change like you would think of antibiotics.
You give a person antibiotics designed to kill a specific species of bacteria.
Some of those bacteria die, some bacteria live.
Did the surviving bacteria spontaneously EVOLVE antibiotic resistance? Fuck no, that's not how evolution works.
They already had the resistance due to random genetic variations.

Now apply this concept to people.

I am sure that human beings capable of surviving on a 100 degree day already exist. If the weak ones die, then only the strong will survive.

>you can't trust the government because they'll lie to you
>you can totally trust oil companies though they'd never lie :^)
Sup Forums is useful idiots: the board

>You're falsely presuming that people capable of adapting don't already exist.

But millions if not billions would die in that "adaption" process. The estimations from some I've heard is 90% of humans will be dead by the end of the 21st century. Oh and Europe will be a desert.

Just as planned.

This is called projection, friendo.

>But millions if not billions would die in that "adaption" process.

Not those who can afford air conditioners.

>ignore the fact

yes climate change is a cult of lies

Death to false idea of man made climate change

fucking jews

You know as little about psychology as you do about climate science

This must be an elite troll

I can beleive in aspects of it, but the fact that the Jew media pushes it so hard proves a lot about the politics of climate change

>nothing
Clean air, clean oceans, forests, undisturbed ecosystems, a future for our children and our species...

>this apocalyptic scenario will happen if we don't levy huge new taxes on all human activity and give the money to globalist insiders and make them billionaires

no way anyone is actually this stupid. I don't believe it.

For a bunch of people who claim to believe in the free market yall sure don't know shit about economics.

>what are externalities

so why aren't you happy about that? eco cultists and leftards have been debating and siding with the merits of population control for years. from the sounds of it climate change is population control lol.

t. "expert" in both

>if not billions

.... well...
is that such a bad thing..

I mean even if I'm one of those who die, it's my own fault as an animal myself. My deep roots connect me to a instinct driven being and I accept that reality, it becoming a huge factor on how I look at life.

also no im not a murderer im just reaching and being deep

>government shutting down your power production is totally free market goyim

Trying to hard, 2/10 troll

>observed warming is a fraction of predicted warming
>taxes and regulations won't make a dent in warming
>neither will muh solar or muh wind
>every politician and celebrity behind this is in it for the $$$
>every scientist has been caught fudging data
>margin of error in ground temp data is 2x larger then claimed warming
>gore preaches climate change while burning more energy in a month then most do in a year
>dicrapio preaches while fucking whores on a yacht
>china is worst ghg emitter
>even if every american stopped driving it wouldn't make a dent vs. china

Get this through your thick green skull: I don't care. Climate change is a DEAD issue. It would be a dead issue even if the scientists weren't fudging data and didn't have shit models. I am not going to sacrifice one penny of my money or one moment's convenience to try to "save muh earth" when China and India pollute at will and reproduce like fucking cockroaches.

So fuck off.

>The death of almost every living organism on the planet might be concerning for our species continued survival for one.
>It takes a while to learn how to breath underwater

God damn is this what passes for an education today?

Shove your hyperbole straight up your ass and sit on it. A warmer planet with more CO2 would result in MORE BIOMASS AND BIODIVERSITY. How the holy FUCK do you think FUCKING DINOSAURS survived? Do you think it was FUCKING COLD?

And the only way this planet will be under water is if it is struck by an ice comet the size of fucking Canada. In which case we would all die from the explosion long before things settled down and the water vapor fell out as rain flooding the Earth.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Hey, I'm on your side, but I just wanted you to know that prehistoric creatures like dinosaurs and giant bugs were actually capable of growing a lot bigger than they can now because there was a LOT more oxygen than there is now.

Do you want that, or electricity..and that which we make with it? Energy is necessary. A criminal enterprise which extorts whatever it wants from me is not necessary.

It is possible...just hear me out on this...to use a TAX to INCREASE the cost of electricity which makes people use LESS of it and causes a lower environmental impact while we research less damaging alternatives. See this way we still get electricity, we just burn it a little slower and give ourselves time to figure out the next steps. Fossil fuels were a great jump start but they won't last forever and in the meantime their use is making life shittier for all future generations. We should be good stewards of this planet and slow down our consumption of fossil fuels while figuring out how to replace them.

So we get energy and we save our personal environments from destruction, and the only cost is that the price of electricity goes up for a decade or two. Oh and BTW, since the cost goes up the market responds by researching alternatives faster. Its a means of using the strength of the free market to create innovation in the direction we want.

So how do you propose we deal with externalities?