Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year...

Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year. At the current rate of US dollar a B-2 Spirit stealth bomber could be acquired for about 1.5-1.8 billion €. Finland would thus be able to acquire one or even two stealth bombers within a year.

Why B-2 Spirit stealth bomber?

B-2 Spirit's stealth properties are top-notch, so for example, it would not be detected by the radar system that Finland's neighbouring country Estonia uses. Stealth bomber can carry about 18 000kg of weaponry. Thus, each flight a stealth bomber would be able to drop 18 000kg of horse shit over Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. After that it could turn around and fly to Hyvinkää airport for refilling its shit load and redo the maneuver. Within a few years the defense budget to achieve a situation where the flight rotation was it would be nearly constant and Estonians would not have any idea why their capital is given tens of thousands of pounds of horse shit every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for being yourself finland

delicious pasta

finnland still da real bro

This thinking is what allows a country like Finland to wreck the Soviet Union while the Nazis failed.

And of couse, the Estonians would blame us.

fug :DDXD

Defence budget includes upkeep.

>inb4 flag

finland you are greatest ally

pls buy our planes

>Defence budget includes upkeep.
>implying finns wouldn´t gladly volunteer to fill up the bomber with horseshit
well you can´t expect dedication from a swedecuck i guess

Get on our level

You couldn't afford to maintain or fly it. Not to mention we don't even make them anymore.

>German
>Calling anyone cuck
Yeah. You're #1 cuck now, kraut.

Your delusions amuse me, Sven.

>Estonians would not have any idea why their capital is given tens of thousands of pounds of horse shit every day.

Binland memes, best memes X--DDDDDD

Holy shit Finland, that was a post worthy of an Australian.

Average for those planes is 50mil$/year, thats nothing.

I can't tell whose cucking who anymore.

Feel sorry for the guys that have to load the shit up. But all for the glory of Finland, I guess.

I get it, but I was referring to the rest of your military.

You need to notice what is more important. Useless military or confusing estonians

Löfven will be out on his ass by the next election, if not sooner. Only reason he got elected was his not saying anything for half a year up until the election, whereas the contender Reinfeldt was a confirmed moron. Merkel is on her, what, third term?

Kek, ok, I can get behind that.

Voi vittu Pekka

nazis helped them more than they like to admit, so did we.

Why would anyone bomb Tallin? Do it on Södermalm instead.

What does that change about the fact that your mainstream is the furthest left of the entire world?

you should stuff some russian receipts in the shit as false flag

At last we can reveal ourselves to the Estonians, at last we can have our revenge

sure thing, achmed. Enjoy your merkele and more terrorism hahahahahaha

>give rusty muskets
>we wuz conquerors

Merkel is slowly coming around, the CSU is pushing her hard and she can't ignore that, she has actually fulfilled many of their demands in the last few months already she just stayed quiet about it

Meanwhile SD will never reign in sweden and your whore of a minister cried when she announced that you have to stop importing rapists

>buying advanced military hardware to carry out real life shitposting ops

Seems extremely legit

that was MP, a party barely over the 4% limit

>a party barely over the 4% limit
Which will still be part of your next coalition.

Lots of hyper-intelligent kids growing up playing with Legos. They don't need money. They have nanotech that can snatch ICMBs out of the sky and destroy a satellite with an invisible wire having complexity rivaling DNA.

Money is made up shit to keep Goyim in line.

Fuck it, i only need wooden stick to fight russia if that helps to drop shit on estonia :DDD I want to be on the ebin side of history!

Great pasta, Spurdo

You inspired me to do some calculations myself. You see, the Netherlands have one of the most efficient agri-industrial complexes in the world. Despite our small size and large population, we have a large surplus in food, both fruits/vegetables and meat/dairy. This last category gives us a nasty problem: all the animals shit a lot and all their manure is too much for us to use in fruit and vegetable farming as fertiliser. Therefore, our livestock capacity is limited to the amount of manure we can process.

Pic related is a diagram of Dutch manure production. As you can see, we produce almost 80 billion kg of manure each year. Now, if we don't count the ~10bn kg which is made up of cows shitting outside on their grazing fields (weide), which would not be worthwhile to collect, we have about 70bn kg of manure which we could lose.

A B-2 can haul 18000kg per load. At 70bn kg a year this means 3889 loads a year. Which means somewhat in excess of 10 loads a day. Now, if we would have 10 B-2s, which would take us 2 years of full defense spending (7,6bn/y) to acquire.

Imagine that, a veritable torrent of shit, just falling from the sky, 10 times per day. Cars being washed away by streams of pure shit. People being squashed by a load of shit landing on them. People dying from asphyxiation because of the high methane content in the air. Disease spreading like wildfire from all the manure rotting in the streets. You could wreck an entire city in a matter of days.

The only question is, who could we choose for this treatment?

You are not allowed anymore to go to latvia through estonia fucktard. No more cheap booze for you fuckface

Sure we will brat. Maybe some hardbass? youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

You take care of Stockholm, we will handle Tallinn.

Sacramento, California

is life boring in finland since it's very cold, dark and snowy?

Stockholm is a good choice

The Netherlands is a country of wonder, also the entire Middle East

Depending on length of building the b-2 they can maybe split the costs over that time. This is how the US pays for its virginia class subs

Doubles confirm the birth of the Fenno-Dutch Airborne Strategic Shitposting Wing

Please do.

If Denmark and Norway wants to take part we could drop 18,000kg shit over Tallinn and Stockholm