Make reddit account to explain why Jews are not so great

>make reddit account to explain why Jews are not so great
>Anything that goes against what Trump says gets you 100% banned
>Anything anti-semetic gets you 100% banned
>Questioning Trump on some of his policies is trolling
>Claims to be a friend of Sup Forums
>takes pepe and KEK as their memes
>Cries like babies when Reddit censors them, yet bans anyone who does not agree with their safe-space.

Wow. Hypocrites much?

You can't actually be this retarded. I refuse to believe it.

>t. /r/the_cuckald shill

the_donald is full of people still beholden to the cathedral what do you expect?

>posts on pleddit
>gets banned
>posts about it here
What did you expect to happen sven.

I defer to

fucking shill

reddit are a bunch of pansies? Well theres a fucking surprise

Of course he isn't, he's D&C-ing

/r/The_Donald is an experiment gone wrong. It should never have been released into the wild without the proper testing. It is our creation, but it is our child no longer.

Why would you even go there?
It's widely known that trumpfags are retards who got played and are now in full damage control.

>Wow. Hypocrites much?

No, it isn't. Dissenters will be made to yield.

>BUT MUH RIGHTS!

Fuck your rights.

bet you had to rewrite 'drumpf'

Well duh, it is a Trump fanclub.

>who got played

I see you have discovered what every voter in every party discovers in every election in every country ever.

Good goy

>getting mad that another group of people on a different website isn't doing what you want

You fucking right wing sjw pussies need to get some purpose in your lives. Fucking pathetic being this obsessed over the Internet.

It literally says in the sidebar - they are a cheerleader group and the sub is for, mostly, fan based shitposting and Trump support.

How is this hypocritical? There are other subs to discuss anti-Trump stuff, such as the rest of reddit.

Oh and on the anti-semitism, it´s reddit you pleb, not Sup Forums or GLP or ATS.

Are you butthurt that your populist candidate backstabbed you?
Anyone with half a brain knew Trump would be 100% pro-Israel, given his jewish family and some of his statements on Israel during the election.
He's a better option than Clinton but nothing will change until a candidate brings up the jewish question and the tries to bring down The Fed.

>discovered
My country is more of an expert in bullshitting its people than yours.

Full damage control? More like full on celebration. XD

All of Reddit is a circlejerk. There are no exceptions.
Reddit does not have circlejerks. Reddit's structure is a circlejerk.
I applaud your effort.

All you would've had to do is disassociate cultural Marxism from Israeli Jewish Nationalism (which are quite different things) instead of repeating JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS XD as if there was no distinction.

Maybe you should be more concerned abut Swedish politics than trying to influence American voters after Trump is already elected, anyway.

my god you're fucking dumb

did they put lead in your water? nobody is in fucking damage control, it was obvious to everyone for MONTHS Trump was a zionist.

he is also pro surveillance, which I fucking hate but god damn I don't have to like everything he says.

eggs dee

>Sven is surprised when the one pro-Trump spot doesn't let you shitpost against Trump
>Sven is surprised when most people are bluepilled about Jews

It's been known for ages that there are literal JIDF in t_d, why are you wasting time trying to convince redditor's? They are a lost cause

Mate I've always been a ron paul supporter and only enjoyed the rise and win of trump because of the obvious massive blow it dealt to leftist rhetoric in this culture war, it essentially has swung the pendulum back and now you can enjoy that for a few decades
Anyone and everyone with a brain were raising these concerns during the election cycle, the fact he is a good goy, the fact he wants less freedom on the internet and corporate control etc
It doesn't matter in the face of the lasting effects this had on shifting public opinion away from the suicidal leftist mindset globally

You need to lurk more if you really believe the shit you just typed.

Doesn't matter, that wasn't my point.

that's not a fucking argument retard

Every subreddit is full of faggots, but people here are dopes for thinking all Jews are working together.

The irony is huge there.

no it isn't

either counter what I said or fuck off

>populist
>a member or adherent of a political party seeking to represent the interests of ordinary people

at least he doesn't seek to represent the interests of ordinary brazilians

>reddit
Save your tears for your bull, fag.

You sound frustrated for no reason. How about you use the archive for once and look up the countless posts about "muh 4d chess" and muh emperor Trump is one of us" that showed up on this board shortly after his tweets about the U.N. decision on Israeli settlements.

No, he seeks to represent the interests of civic nationalists. You'll all become like brazilians within 50 years.

I saw the writing on the wall long ago, it was only a matter of time before the mouth breathing mongoloids that browse the /r/The_donald created their own conservative safe space. as soon as i saw the mods banning so called "doubters" I knew it was the beginning of the end, and now with this Israel thing they have elevated themselves to the supreme good goys position.

words
can
kill

I'm frustrated because people keep making these shitty threads like it's some huge surprise Trump is a zionist.

Big fucking whoop he didn't turn out to be literally hitler

the_cuckald was started by JIDF. jcm was head mod of a dozen or so pro Israel anti Palestine and anti Nazi subs before making the_cuckald.

Hello again leftypol, spaming this divide-and-conquer threads will work if you make just 1 more of those.
I know its leftypol and not TRS shills because TRS are behind trump 100% but they want to go full 1488-style and want to takeover Sup Forums Sup Forums with that stupid spencer(funny how 8/pol/ is very similiar to then but they got banned and mods tracked their posts so they gaveup there).
Leftypol just wants to divide us.

the_donald isnt 4/pol/, 4/pol/ isnt 8/pol/, stormfront is not 4 or 8 Sup Forums
We don't share the same beliefs and alt-right is a leftwing attempt to brand us.
Know your shit before posting and get the hell out of here.

t. the_zionald mod

>make reddit account to...
Stopped reading there

>we are not the_donald
>le leftypol trs bogeyman want to divide us by staying true to classic Sup Forums ideals and beliefs
Kek. Go back to the_cuckshed huenigger.

>le
Try again.

go home kike

Then vent your frustration on the OPs.

>heh, i was almost forced to face the fact that my "divide us and reddit by staying true to Sup Forums ideals" argument was shit but i see here you used a reddit term ironically, tough luck pal

There's no kikes here, only monkeys, now go back to cripplechan containment board for commies.

>fact
what fact? that you had none backing you?

>divide us and reddit by staying true to Sup Forums ideals? i just told you each place had its own set of ideals and you are the one tryng to "staying true to Sup Forums ideals"
Are you retarded or something?

>using a nigger as a reaction image
>using 'le' in any context

you're a reddit nigger, we get it

You have to remember that the admins regularly post shit like that to see if they ban people, and if they don't then they will take out the sub.

It's how the european subreddit got banned

And here come the d&c shills

Most of Sup Forums is fucking sick and tired of the obvious shills feigning surprise at Trump being pro-Israel when he has literally campaigned on that for months.

The UN is giant globalist vipers nest that needs to be brought to heel to protect the sovereignty of every country and if Trump can use Israel to get a few Jews to support its destruction then good on him.

The stormfaggots taking the UN side in this clearly had no actual desire for white nationalism and are Sup Forums tier niggers repeating le happy merchant memes enough that they think it's a serious issue in the face of stomping down a globalist abomination like the UN.

>divide us
>implying we are fucken the_donald
What's there to divide you dumb nigger? Do you know where you are? Gas yourself.

Go fuck a roo kike.

This
The most painful thing though is knowing this was the plan all along
I mean it can't just be a coincidence that a few years ago the "laughing merchant" face was getting memed into mainstream consciousness like pepe eventually was
Cue mass amounts of muslim immigration into western countries, rise of nationalism to replace the rising anti semitism, then justification for israel to exist since 'we're all in the same boat here'

>stating the truth is now d&c
Go shitpost elsewhere aussie.

>guys look at the "outsiders" trying to divide Sup Forums with their authentic Sup Forums views
Fuck off back to the_cuckold kike

>The stormfaggots taking the UN side in this clearly had no actual desire for white nationalism and are Sup Forums tier niggers repeating le happy merchant memes enough that they think it's a serious issue in the face of stomping down a globalist abomination like the UN.

Fucking thank you, the anti-jew fags need to wake up. I fucking hate the jews controlling the media, hollywood, government funding, lobbyists, etc

I'm not going to blindly hate israel just because of the fucking merchant meme

>What's there to divide you dumb nigger
>hey lets shit on the useful idiots that are fighting for us against the democratic party and its media machine, that sounds very smart!!11111

Even stormfront knows they are useful, only leftypol retards like you would try to put us against them.
Again, you are not fooling anyone here.

>Most of Sup Forums is fucking sick and tired of the obvious shills feigning surprise at Trump being pro-Israel
I think it's a combination of shills and morons from places like Reddit who have been told that Trump has no policies for the past year and a half. Either way it's really obnoxious.

Back to plebbit, nigger.

>we hate the Jews because globalism
>except when it comes to actually fight globalism we'll use some abstract excuse about "Jews" to avoid taking the side against the UN

Get fucked, Sup Forums is a NatSoc board and shipping Jews to Israel was Nazi policy.

Nazism is an authentic Sup Forums view. Anti-globalism is an authentic Sup Forums view.

His over-dramatic support of Israel strikes me as a severe political error. He is abandoning a gigantic part of his most energetic support. He thinks he can do it without the Alt-Right, about 90% of which are at best indifferent to "Zionism" and Israel. I would wager a big amount of people here don't even hate Jews, or feel a GREAT deal about the subject. They just don't believe we need to even concern the topic with us.

They're a fucking tiny minority of the US population, yet for some reason we have to constantly keep listening to the bullshit about Israel and Zionism. Constantly. Forever. It's the whole thing of our fucking country. WHY. Why the fuck are we still listening to this fucking annoying shit?

Who actually fucking cares about these things except a tiny minority of Jews in our population? Why is this coming up ?

Well fuck it, fuck Trump if he's going to keep being a little faggot for the foreign entity. If he wants to shill for 1% of the US population and make that a huge part of what "Being American" is about, then fuck him. It has nothing to do with me or most Americans. We literally couldn't care any fucking less. This is a European nation.

Name 1 Jewish Founding Father. ONE. There weren't any. There were no Jews writing the fucking constitution or declaration of independence, fighting in the fucking American revolution. It's time to stop fucking pretending they are a core part of our identity as a fucking nation. I'm tired of hearing about their fucking stupid nation and their stupid ideologies. I don't fucking care. It's not relevant. Enough is enough.

Trump needs to wise the fuck up on this subject.

There's a reason we meme the shit out of reddit every chance we get lad.

Who the fuck cares nigger? They served their "role", Trump is president. What the fuck is them circlejerking Israel at Trumps behest in their literal hugbox going to accomplish? Make some more lefties (who are already inclined to hate Israel) hate Israel even more?
>hurr if you're not pro Israel you're a lefty
Gas yourself.

>we hate the Jews because globalism
That doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of kikes and their subhuman ways.

We don't support kikes and call them "based" just because they got coerced into living in Israel. Most the Jews there only live there cuz they literally get paid to and half of them leave for wealth and prosperity outside that shithole.

>stop being anti-semetic, Nazis supported Jews and Israel!
Kek.

> he doesn`t know we have to kill every jew
fuck off new fags, cuck shills and r/the_dahnald

Imagine if the French, Irish, British, and German people in this nation flew fucking German, British, and Irish flags and bullied Jewish politicians and the entire population at large to supporting their nations OVER THE USA. Like, what? WHAT? And then used the media to censor all discussion of the subject. And played religious games to hand one another authority in key positions. And all the while threatened anyone who didn't agree with being a "BIGOT" and then firing them, making them worried about themselves.

Are you fucking joking? These people need to be STOPPED.

The Zionists and overdramatic, irritating Jews and their Israel politics have become more than just annoying. They extort people with threats of calling them a "bigot" and use their mafia in the ADL to threaten and terrify people into silence when talking about these things. It's not fucking funny anymore. It's fucking lame. There is nothing cool about it.

Furthermore, they completely censor any discussion of the subject using their power in the media, give me a fucking break. I'm tired of this shit and so should everyone else be. We don't need to "love" Zionists and their "country" anymore than Jews need to "love" the nations of Western Europe. It's not our fucking problem. We don't want to talk about it or hear about it. We don't want you threatening us with being "bigots" for saying what we feel. We don't give a shit. We are not the same, we have a different identity and interests of our own. Your Zionism is simply irrelevant to us. Your Third World conflicts are boring more than anything else. I really genuinely just don't care. I'd respect your country and your beliefs if it weren't for the way you treat the natives in Palestine. It's one thing for such an activity to be a part of the past. If you expect my respect while this happens today, you are far, far off. Just piss off for once.

Shipping jews to Israel or Madagascar was natsoc policy, yes.
Giving them nukes and hundreds of billions of dollars of free shit is not. Allowing them to exert influence in the western world also is not something we approve around here.
Now fuck off.

Aww poor babies.

Hahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhajajajajajjajajajajajahahahhaahha faggots
You should kys , idiots

Trump is pro-Israel-doing-whatever-the-fuck-Trump-tells-them-to-do

Try again, rabbi

>you're attacking Sup Forums's authentic views, we're a NatSoc board!
>oh, ignore those NatSoc policies that helped create Israel, that's not Sup Forums!

Sup Forums hates the Jews because of globalism and their obnoxious habit of subversion when they live in other countries. Once both of those are removed, you're just wallowing in autism.

>They served their "role", Trump is president
As long as leftwing parties controls the entire media, they still useful, cant all the idiots at the_donald "rayciss", they are the face, places like Sup Forums and stormfrond are the the ones controling the direction

But again, you are not for Trump, you are a divide and conquer shill from leftypol.
Now fuckoff, im not tryng to convice you, im trying to convince people reading this thread, and i already got what i wanted, now fuckoff libtard.

He hasn't even taken the oath of office yet, you stupid fucking monkey.

>muh poor Israel
>y-you are the shill!!!

So, are you one of the people who believed Trump was a jew hater, or are you just out shitting up the board trying to troll the ones who are because you're tired of shitting up your own country?

Would you support shipping them to israel if they had to leave their assets behind?

>Sven posting about the joos on plebbit
>Not seeing T_D as the normie front to pol-like ideas

I have no problem with The_Donald but faggot Sup Forumssters need to realize it isn't Sup Forums. If you're gonna drop those types of redpills you have to keep it really high-level and allow their more inquisitve users to fill in the dots on their own.

Real talk happens on this board, norm-friendly shit happen on that sub

TRUMP:

1. Stop sucking Israeli dick, you're supposed to be a WESTERN identitarian - or at the very least some kind of multi-racial meritocrat. Sucking Jewish dick is not meritocracy. Period. Wipe that idea out of your mind. It's a lie. It's mental gynmastics. There is no way to justify this shit. Stop selling us out like every other cuck faggot coward in our government. Notice the mental gymnastics here: first the Jews will argue that Israel needs to be supported because they're weak... then when we discredit this, it's because "the Jews are superior (ZIONISM)" so the argument has changed. But then, I thought these Jews didn't believe in that! So what in the fuck do they believe? THE ANSWER IS WHATEVER FUCKING GETS THEM WHAT THEY WANT IN ANY GIVEN MOMENT. Don't trust them. Enough is enough.

2. Stop giving billions of dollars to a nation that only has anything to do with what... 1% of our population? That's a start. 99% of us don't give a fuck about Israel any more than we give a fuck about any other nation on the face of the planet.

3. Cease extorting average people into giving a fuck about Israel. Stop putting this discussion at the top of your - and our - list of priorities. It should be where it belongs, at the bottom of the list where all other 1% population priorities sit. We don't fucking care.

4. If Israel wants respect, then they need to stop bullying the natives and they need to sort out their Third World conflicts with First World Western solutions. Until then, they're just another Desert Nation with Desert Background. I get it, Israel, you want to be European. You want to have your own identity. You want to be accepted. Stop bullying everyone into this. Stop using violence and pushiness to get your way. Act like fucking mature people instead of walking around with Desert Rifles and acting like fucking terrorists.

No shit Sherlock. Is there anything else you want to point out to the rest of the board?

Neither. Our goal as a board was to get him elected over Clinton.
He got elected and now we can and should openly criticize him for his statements and actions, such as sucking jewish cock all day.
It's the little fucking good goys who take criticism personally and get triggered.

>muh lets shit on trump and his normie base
>im not a divide and conquer shill! i swear! stormfront is the one that is not the true natsoc for not shitting on trump!

its a board on reddit, don't expect it to be not total shit.

r/the_donald is not a friend of Sup Forums user

Yes. The Nazis clearly thought that the removal of Jews was worth more than profiting off their belongings. Once again you see the difference between sensible nationalists and the Neo-Nazi LARPfags who cry about funding Israel to create settlements to fill with more returned Jew diaspora.

Hitler had the bigger picture in mind while LARPfags, ironically, panic about shekels. The biggest mistake America ever made was not dropping a a few billion back in 1948 to pay Jews to settle Israel entirely.

shitting on Israel is not the same as shitting on Trump you kike

Plebbit literally deletes anything that remotely disagrees with the majority, they hunt you if you used some ''F bomb'' or anything just to delete your post

They are the definition of plebs, fucking useless normies

Sup Forums is reddit colony now. Faggots here will bash you for saying anything against Jewish shill Trump, like he is going to incitate gassing the kikes and sending niggers back to Africa. That's the only thing that will save the west, and not some Jewish shill.

Oh, OK, I thought maybe Sup Forums fuckwads were starting to come around to a non-retarded ideology. Guess I was wrong.

>at the very least some kind of multi-racial meritocrat

good goyim

>r/the_donald is not a friend of Sup Forums
And 4/pol/ is not a friend of 8/pol/.
And Stormfront is not a friend of neither Sup Forums boards.
And TRS is a friend of anyone.
Whats your point?

The donald is a experiment which happens after you massively red pill sjws.

The Jews have fooled the Western world into thinking that their 1% of the population concerns are worth 99% of the energy of the West to support.

Israel isn't the West. As far as I know, you're not a Jew. You're Australian. Do you put this much money, time, and effort into thinking about any other group of people, much less a group which makes up a TINY minority on this planet? Why are you wasting your time? Why is your leadership wasting its time? Why are ANY of us even talking about this?

There are much bigger FISH to fry. Israel and its future is a minor part of a larger future which we can all have if we wake the fuck up and start putting our resources into superior ideas. Israel is a desert nation. They should be talked about in the same way other desert nations are talked about. Rarely, with little energy, and with little serious investment on emotional levels.

Concern yourselves with yourselves. Stop being so controlled, coerced, and emotionally manipulated into thinking this situation is relevant to you or the future of your country.

>create a thread shitting on the useful idiots at reddit that blindly support trump
>shitting on Israel
Pick one, only one.

If "The Jews" and Israel and the Zionists want ANY of your, or our, or the national or global energy of any of us as individuals, to be put into what they are doing, they need to give back an EXACTLY equal amount to our interests as nations, ethnicities, and personal entities.

Until then, it's time to completely cut off all of our support in every form it takes.

>or Israel

Jesus christ.

Lol what a fuckin loser

I didn't create any thread you dumb monkey, read my posts. Fuck Israel, hope they burn.

Here's hoping that's a common sentiment among the thinking men of your country m8

I swear its like you guys don't want to take over the world.

Europeans and Westerners have a serious issue when confronted with feelings of shame. They respond to it with a lot of "giving." It's our natural inclination to help, and to work together to show compassion to people in need. Israel has found a way to take advantage of that and weaponize it. So it's going to be difficult to really shake that off for most people.

>I didn't create any thread
Not you, but its a strange coincidence that two thread with the same subject poped at same time!
Sure you are not in a raid right now!111

Go back to leftypol.

Literally 9gag

You are the leftypol shill here, Israel loving monkey.