Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=brehUhjwQjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

Use mine first

Recycle yours later

Bumping

Will post an amazing cartoon made by some user.

Here is 01/22

02/22

I love Donald Trump and I love Israel!

03/22

Thanks for the bump

Soon

04/22

05/22

06/22

07/22

08/22

09/22

10/22

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>Bottom middle panel

O boy bringing me back

nice pasta, love it

But why do you still fuck goats? Whose fault is that?

> muslims intellectuals

Tired of playing "black here, blah blah blah, empathy"?

Anyway, nice to have you back but this days jewish bait is selling quicker

11/22

Amaai, wat een overkookte kopieermacaroni is dit zeg. Kan je niet iets nieuwer verzinnen?

12/22

Black Guy here with a message for you White people.

We are not asking you to apologize for the sins of your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the system that keeps us down.

Asian here.

Stop complaining lol. You are keeping yourself down with such a defeatist attitude and permanent victimhood.

You were never enslaved.
Stfu up and stop comparing Asians with blacks

What the fuck are the democrats doing
Trump is going to end funding to the UN now
And he's going to end all sanctions on Russia now

Is the Dem leadership burning their party down on the way out?

>TFW few people outside the US will get this

Not our fault the entire continent of Africa is inhabited with the most incompetent people on this green earth.

You should be grateful for those Chinese people who are going to actually make use of that continent, although I bet you'd wish for the Europeans to come back after they are done extracting all the minerals they need from Africa. What, you'd think that they will build infrastructure for the lot of you?

That's more like it, back to the original point.

Let's see if you can get someone to debate you as well as I did, completely emptying all your pointless arguments.

13/22

My guess?

Put Trump in a position where in order to have any sense of normalcy, he'll have to give the Russians something to calm them down.

Any move he makes they will construe as being a Pro-Russian appeasement that is undoing all of the "good work" they did against an evil empire.

God bless you, user.

We get it.

>That Wall stand

Oh God Yes.

Just so you know he lays this bait every once in a while. He is a good lad, probably even on our side already. Don't go to deep into the conversation, it won't lead anywhere

14/22

15/22

Full art for you

Weird. Didn't know Swedish banks ever evicted niggers enough for that to be a thing

So you think its a case of them believing their own rhetoric

tehre are two /PTG/ threads open

you cucks better pick one

and what system would that be?

black on black crime is your problem.

absentee fathers is your problem.

low graduation rates is your problem.

a steady diet of grape soda and fried chicken is your problem.

Are you the original artist?

16/22

How hyped are you?

17/22

is tucker carlson back from vacation yet?

Anybody here remember the Argentina fag who was convinced the polls were right and thought he was going to laugh at portugalbro on Election Day? What happened to him?

You dont even know what altruïsm is. You think that doesnt exist.
Kek

Probably dead. What with living in Argentina and all.

I talked to him later, he admitted defeat and more or less joined our side (if I recall correctly).

I only wish he would release the screencaps he made when he thought he would call my predictions wrong and laugh.

18/22

Probably did an hero.

everybody except the burgers knows this. they are the reason for everything wrong in the world. everybody hates them in europe

I know what it is, I damn well know it exists.

I just believe it is detrimental for a group to give up any advantage they may have without getting anything out of it, specially a group that is not either responsible for some other group plight nor powerful enough to make a difference in the big picture

So, as I said before, fuck the other, cherish, nourish and care for your group

19/22

19/22

20/22

It's going to get worse for you, too.

9/11 was a very very very big mistake.

Welp, maybe I didn't get it, then. Thought you were referring to Clinton's exit from the white house.

21/22

22/22

Props to the original artists, whoever he is

With that I sign off

MAGA

10/10 would read again.

Anybody here remember the hillfags who were collecting screen caps of our posts for when trump lost? They were so smug. What happened to them?

Trump is a real-state man, ¿how do they operate?, they have a house they want to sell, let say it is worth 1mil by itself. The real-state man will say to the buyer, "it goes for 4mil" knowing that he won't get that much, that he is exaggerating, but also that the buyer will negotiate. the buyer will say "I will give you 500k" knowing the house is worth more.

The real-state man won't get 4mil, the buyer won't pay 500k, but if the real-state man is the better negotiator he will get 2mil, if the buyer is the better negotiator he will pay 1.2mil.

¿See where i'm going?

Trump does not expect us to o pay for a yuge wall with machine guns and detectors; He want's our government to negotiate with him for solution to the border problems.

Plural, problems. You know the problems you have in the US I will not mention those, but I agree that they exist and should be solved.

Our border problems are derived from the entrance of enormous amounts of money and weapons that end up in the hand of the Cartels. The Cartels are the biggest treat to Mexico right now, making the border impossible to penetrate without supervision would make it impossible for the Cartels to get their profits and weapons, thus weakening them substantially.

We should cooperate with Trump's plan of making the border impregnable.

Making the border impregnable would solve most border problems for both countries, it just has to be done in a more cost effective way than to build a 30 meters wall with high tech detectors and machine gun emplacements all along the borderline.

I would keep the high tech detectors however, the cartels often dig tunnels

Bump

Thing is, most of the state polls were right (or went in the right direction) except where it mattered.

THIS IS IT

THE ULTIMATE BTFO

All disappeared back to Sup Forums where no is allowed to use non-political correct language.

here

this is the screencap

Lol no, some of the state polls were off by 5 pts or more, even if they predicted the winner.

Jesus Fucking Christ!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=brehUhjwQjs

I don't know what your problem is but any thread that starts with "Sup Forums BTFO!" is usually great.

You dumpfies are fucking LUCKY Hillary was the nominee. A half respectable Democrat would landslide him.

Ed Henry sounds like a good guest host today but when is Tucker coming back?

BTFO

>tfw you'll never fly an AC-130 over war-torn Paris blowing up Russians

Only Webb would have been competitive

>CNN: Obama orders 35 Russian spies to leave the US

is this fake news?

>A half respectable Democrat

Lucky for us that's an endangered species

democrats are incapable of nominating anyone half respectable

Do you use the non-catalog filters for auto watch threads? I can't get it to work to hide some threads on a board automatically but watch others

And the other. m.youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

Yes.

>Pitchfork
>Symbol of the Devil
>Hillary worships the Devil

It all locks together

Only Biden would have competed against Trump.

The Dems are terribly thin on the bench and are being overtaken by affirmative action niggers and mexicans.

>CNN

You tell me user.

big·ot
[ˈbiɡət]
NOUN

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

POST RUSSIAN QTS FOR WORLD PEACE!

Uhmm... can someone translate this?

Biden would've been fucked the moment those creepy webms of him touching up little girls got around to the normies. I honestly think that's the real reason he never ran. Hillary camp probably sent a few of those his way as a threat and left it at that.

>What happened to them?

Mass suicide

>Biden

The man sent to Afghanistan to quell an uproar over the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell by threatening to court martial any serviceman who made a stink about it.

Also a transparent fucking child diddler.

Yeah, Americans would have voted for him.

I think someone NEEDS to blame Russia for this thing so foreign interests dont send in the jackals. To secure the future of a few sets of kneecaps. This was supposed to be a thrown fight, a sure bet. The next 4 years was bought and paid for, was collateralized...

I thought it was just for the Propaganda/Disinfo act just passed in the 2017 NDAA but if that were the case, this shit would have died down, not escalated.

Folks, we are the real Russians. Take pleasure in these acts of desperate deflection, they don't want those special donors to know that we actually elected him, that it was what we wanted.

These guys don't even know what a real intention of a pitchfork is.

Who's in the right here?

TRUMP HAS NO CHANCE

HE IS FINISHED

CAN'T YOU SEE ITS TIME FOR MADAM "SHIMMY" HILLDAWG?!

Trump is gonna go keynesian af

>Also a transparent fucking child diddler.
>Yeah, Americans would have voted for him
Worked for dump f

"Hell No" what?

What request is the American Embassy making of them?